d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Football & Rugby > My 2013 Mock Draft 8.0 > Full Pick Analysis!
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.27
Jan 3 2013 10:23pm
If you don't care for all of it, just ctrl + f and put your team in so you can just find your picks and break downs of those picks. :)

I was asked what resources I use. I use no resources that all of you don’t know already. I mainly do these off of my own thoughts and opinions about team needs and players. But, I also use specific people on twitter, espn, walterfootball, etc, nothing special.

Rate, hate, etc etc etc, can't wait to hear what you have to say.

OK, I’m using the draft order provided by WalterFootball.com
( http://walterfootball.com/nfldraftorder2013.php )

Round 1

1. Kansas City (2-14) - Mike Glennon, QB, N.C. State
OK, so I don’t know who to mock here anymore. It pretty much has to be a QB, Barkley sucks, Geno isn’t much better so I’m saying someone is going to do amazing at the combine and in workouts and impress everyone. It’s going to be Tyler Wilson Mike Glennon or Landry Jones, I’m giving the nod to Glennon.

2. Jacksonville (2-14) - Jarvis Jones, DE/OLB, Georgia
Best player in the draft, fills a need, no brainer.

3. Oakland (4-12) - Star Lotuelei, NT, Utah
Oakland just needs young talent. It just so happens the top talent on the board also fills a huge need.

4. Philadelphia (4-12) - Luke Joeckel, OT, Texas A&M
I’m getting a strong feeling that Philly will in fact trade this pick to someone who wants a top offensive line talent (Arizona, St. Louis, San Diego, many others) which will allow Philly to pick up another pick or two this year and maybe another next year.

5. Detroit (4-12) - DeMarcus Milliner, CB, Alabama
Detroit is in a sweet spot here. If Philly takes Joeckel, Milliner or Te’o it still leaves 2 out of 3 of the top talents for Detroit, all at areas of need. Te’o is the best option of the bunch, but Milliner fills the biggest need for Detroit so don’t be surprised to see Milliner here over Te’o.

6. Cleveland (5-11) - Manti Te’o, LB, Notre Dame
Cleveland gets the player they want and isn’t reaching at all. Te’o can play all the LB positions for Cleveland and allow them to move others back to their proper positions.

7. Arizona (5-11) - Chance Warmack, G, Alabama
Here the Cardinals take the most talented guard in the draft. They passed on DeCastro last year for another receiver, look how their line held up. Warmack is more talented than Lewan and taking the OT over the G because of position when the G is much more talented is just silly. Levi Brown, Potter and Massie will be 3 available starters at OT for the Cardinals, wait for the later rounds to address the outside. Don’t be surprised if this pick is Damontre Moore. The Cardinals need a better pass rusher and Moore is the BPA as well.

8. Buffalo (6-10) – Tyler Wilson, QB, Arkansas
Buffalo has been saying they want a franchise QB, they get one here. Glennon, Wilson and Jones, all interchangeable as the top 3 atm.

9. New York Jets (6-10) - Damontre Moore, DE/OLB, Texas A&M
This is the first time I’ve had the Jets taking something other than offense for a little bit now. Moore is too talented to pass on to try and bolster their pathetic offense. They need help on defense and he can provide it, instantly.

10. Tennessee (6-10) - Johnthan Banks, CB, Mississippi State
Tennessee has said they have wanted a top talented corner for some time now. They aren’t going to be able to grab Milliner so they take the next option in Banks. Banks may not be the BPA on the board, but he fills a need and a want and isn’t much of a reach.

11. San Diego (7-9) - Taylor Lewan, OT, Michigan
San Diego’s OLine is shit for the most part, they need to improve it. They get what has to be the player at the top of their board and provide Rivers (or whoever their QB may be) some much needed protection.

12. Miami (7-9) – Bjoern Werner, DE/OLB, Florida State
Miami is losing Long so they need to replace him. Unfortunately, they missed out on Joeckel and Lewan. Fisher is a viable option but Werner is such a better talent. The Phins need another pass rusher since Wake is the only one they have. The combo of Werner and Wake, that’ll be scary, and they have plenty of day 2 picks to help the offense with.

13. Tampa Bay (7-9) – Dion Jordan, DE/OLB, Oregon
Tampa really needs a corner but Milliner and Banks are gone and reaching here for Rhodes or Amerson is ridiculous. They may trade out of this spot. But, if they make the pick, they’ll fill out their final linebacker spot with an extreme talent. Jordan may be best suited in a 3-4 system as an OLB but he is still very raw and very talented so he can mold into Tampa Bay’s system much like Von Miller does in Denver.

14. Carolina (7-9) - Johnathan Hankins, NT, Ohio State
Passed over Fletcher Cox, they won’t fuck up like that again.

15. New Orleans (7-9) - Sheldon Richardson, DT, Missouri
One of the BPAs and a huge area of need for the Saints. Match made in heaven.

16. St. Louis (7-8-1) - Eric Fisher, OT, Central Michigan
The Rams are ruining Bradford with a lack of protection and weapons. Here they give him a huge upgrade to his protection and help the team more than they could with any other pick. They have too much invested in him to give up.

17. Pittsburgh (8-8) – Sam Montgomery, DE/OLB, LSU
Pittsburgh is in all kinds of trouble right now, but they are also injured so who knows what they’ll address first. They need help defensively and offensively, mainly on the OL. Their defense is still good, but it’s getting old. Montgomery is talented and you give him the leadership of the guys already on that defense and he’ll have all the potential to be something special.

18. Dallas (8-8) - Bennie Logan, DT, LSU
Logan recently declared for the draft (or it was leaked that he planned to) so he jumps up the draft board. He’ll fit in nicely on the Cowboys and allow them to move Ratliff outside.

19. New York Giants (9-7) - Ezekiel Ansah, DE, BYU
Those Giants sure do like their DEs right? With Tuck having a down year and Osi most likely moving on, this will be a great pick. JPP 2.0 incoming.

20. Chicago (10-6) - Barret Jones, G/C/OT, Alabama
Chicago needs OL help, Jones is super versatile and will allow them to plug him in nearly at any of the 5 OL positions and move others to better spots if needed.

21. Cincinnati (10-6) - Giovani Bernard, RB, North Carolina
The Bengals need a running back so they nab the top one in this year’s draft. They’d probably rather grab themselves a pass rusher or a secondary player but there really aren’t any who fit this spot (Okafor possibly) so they may trade out of the spot. If not, Bernard is a great talent and the Bengals can address those other positions with their picks on day 2 and still get talent.

22. St. Louis - from Washington (10-6) - Kenny Vaccaro, S, Texas
St. Louis actually has a pretty good defense but their secondary is lacking. They get the “top” safety here.

23. Minnesota (10-6) - Johnathan Jenkins, NT, Georgia
Minnesota needs to upgrade the middle of their ageing Defensive Line and with Logan jumping, Jenkins falls some so Minnesota gets a steal. They may grab a receiver here since every single one of them is still on the board and they may fall in love with one.

24. Baltimore (10-6) - Alec Ogletree, ILB, Georgia
Well well well, this happened in the early mocks but Ogletree jumped up many boards. Now, simply due to a lack of need at the position (or greater needs at other positions) for most teams, he’s fallen. The Ravens are going to get an INSTANT replacement for Ray Lewis and continue on with their legendary defensive unites.

25. Indianapolis (11-5) – Jake Matthews, OT, Texas A&M
PROTECT LUCK!!! The Colts need a difference maker on defense now that they have their offensive stud in Luck but Ogletree isn’t a good fit and no one else is worthy of this spot. So, they go offense and protect their future which is also a need anyway.

26. Seattle (11-5) - Tyler Eifert, TE, Notre Dame
Look for this to be a receiver as an option too. But, I think Eifert provides much more value than any receiver. Eifert is far and away the best TE in this class. The next one, Ertz, is a major drop off. The different between any receiver picked here (any receiver in the draft actually since one has not been taken) and who will be available on Day 2 for Seattle is not nearly as massive. Take the TE now and receiver later.

27. Green Bay (11-5) – Justin Hunter, WR, Tennessee
This is going to be a trade imo. Arizona, New York Jets, Cleveland, a few others who may want to move into the end of the first round for a QB or possibly a receiver or pass rusher will possibly make the leap and take that player. But, since I don’t like to actually put trades in, I’ll leave it with Green Bay taking a receiver since Bernard is gone.

28. Houston (12-4) - Keenan Allen, WR, California
Dre and Walter are both aging, they still need a true second receiver for Dre and a possible replacement, Allen was once/still is regarded by some as the best receiver in this draft, it all fits together.

29. San Francisco (11-4-1) - Alex Okafor, OLB/DE, Texas
The Niners need some help in the secondary (safety primarily) but they need some depth and possible starters at the pass rush position. So, they take a better talent than any safety on the board and improve their already great front 7.

30. New England (12-4) - Cordarrelle Patterson, WR, Tennessee
Who does this kid remind me of? Some receiver that you probably haven’t heard of. Oh, what was his name? Oh that’s right, he reminds me of Randy Moss. Anyone remember that guy or what he did with Tom Brady as his QB?

31. Atlanta (13-3) - Jonathan Cooper, G/C, North Carolina
The Falcons get another versatile offensive linemen to go with Konz from last year. Both guys can play guard and center so the Falcons will be able to mix and match them with a third interior linemen to get the most out of their guys.

32. Denver (13-3) - Louis Nix, DT, Notre Dame
Oh shit, get your towels ready it’s about to go down, everybody in the place hit the fucking deck, but stay one your mother fucking toes, we running this let’s go!

Round 2

1. Jacksonville (2-14) - Xavier Rhodes, CB, Florida State
Corner is an area of need for the Jaguars so they grab the top one on the board and pass on a QB for now.

2. Kansas City (2-14) - Tavon Austin, WR, West Virginia
KC has their new QB so let’s give him a weapon. Who knows what’s happening with Bowe, if he stays or goes, it doesn’t matter, they need another receiver regardless and Austin is too good to pass up right here.

3. Philadelphia (4-12) - Eric Reid, S, LSU
I have Elam as better than Reid (Elam > Reid > Lester > Vaccaro imo) but you guys called for Reid so here it is.

4. Detroit (4-12) - D.J. Fluker, OT/G, Alabama
Detroit has to address the OL so they do so with a versatile lineman like Fluker. He can play RT and either guard position. He’ll be best suited at RG but his versatility allows the Lions to move other players on the OL around and plug in Fluker where the open spot is to get the best out of everyone.

5. Cincinnati - from Oakland (4-12) - Barkevious Mingo, DE/OLB, LSU
They grab themselves the best RB in the draft in round one and take one of the top pass rushing talents in round two. Mingo has fallen some, but he still has the potential to be something special.

6. Arizona (5-11) - Dallas Thomas, OT/G, Tennessee
Where’s the QB? Well, at the moment, all signs point to the Cardinals sticking with Kevin Kolb for another season. There are not many stand out QBs in this draft. Someone will rise during the combine, but atm, they all kind of suck. They continue to work on the OL, give Kolb one more shot, and shoot for that sexy sexy Bridgewater and Manziel next year. ;)

7. Cleveland (5-11) - Josh Gordon 2012
Wasted pick last year. Gordon may be good, but he’s not quite as good as Terrance Williams, Da’Rick Rogers, DeAndre Hopkins, and a few of the other guys available right now. Oh well, hindsight.

8. New York Jets (6-10) - Geno Smith, QB, West Virginia
The once number 1 overall pick has fallen to pick 8 in the second round. That may bother Geno some, but once he realizes this pick is owned by the Jets, he’ll break down crying. Geno isn’t anything special in my eye, but he’s better than Sanchez and if Geno shits the bed, the Jets can always go back to Sanchez as they’ve shown, they are not a known giver of fucks, they’ll flip flop QBs like it’s nothing.

9. Tennessee (6-10) - Larry Warford, G, Kentucky
The Titans’ biggest need is interior linemen. They say they want their star corner so they grab that in the first and begin to address areas of need now. Warford has first round talent and he will be able to open up lanes for CJ and hopefully give the Titans their offense back.

10. Buffalo (6-10) - Terrance Williams, WR, Baylor
Have to give their new QB a toy to play with other than Stevie. Williams is big, fast and physical. Him and Stevie will complement one another nicely.

11. Miami (7-9) - Lane Johnson, OT, Oklahoma
They weren’t able to address their loss of Jake Long in the first round so they jump on Lane Johnson here. Johnson is actually fairly underrated atm (I expect that to change during the combine) and he can be a viable starting LT in the NFL.

12. Tampa Bay (7-9) - David Amerson, CB, North Carolina State
Amerson was once thought to be the best corner in the nation. Some now say he can’t even play corner in the NFL. If that thought continues, this pick will be Poyer or Trufant over Amerson. Either way, this needs to be a corner if things pan out this way, the Buccs need corner help more than anything.

13. Carolina (7-9) - Jordan Poyer, CB, Oregon State
Carolina needs corners. I tried giving them one last year, everyone yelled at me saying they were fine. Well, they proved otherwise this past season. Poyer has tons of potential but he’s a bit raw. Could use some work but with the proper teaching, could be a starter week 1.

14. New Orleans (7-9) – Bountygate
Lmaobutts

15. San Diego (7-9) - Landry Jones, QB, Oklahoma
This is the best QB in the draft imo right now. That may change but San Diego has new coaching, usually means they want their own QB. Rivers is still a starting QB in this league but just not in San Diego, possibly.

16. St. Louis (7-8-1) - Zach Ertz, TE, Stanford
Giving Bradford protection and weapons has to be at the top of St. Louis’ priority list. They have to succeed with Bradford so they give him a great safety blanket in Ertz. He’s big and athletic and will prove to be a fantastic receiver for Bradford.

17. Dallas (8-8) - Corey Lemonier, DE/OLB, Auburn
This pick may be different, I really don’t know. If they go DT in the first, that means they can move Ratliff outside so they may not want to go with a pass rusher yet (even though they’d have Lemonier standing up opposite Ware), they may hold off on it. But, Lemonier is a very talented player who will give Dallas an even scarier pass rush with Ratliff as a DE and Ware.

18. Pittsburgh (8-8) - Matt Elam, S, Florida
Troy was injured a lot this year. It’ll be good to have another option and depth on top of that. Elam is the top safety in this draft in my eye.

19. New York Giants (9-7) - Kawann Short, DT, Purdue
More DLine help for the Giants. Short is a tremendous talent but, like many others, he’s a victim of position. So much talent on the DLine this draft, some have to fall.

20. Chicago (10-6) - Kevin Minter, ILB, LSU
Urlacher is no spring chicken. I don’t know how many seasons he has left but Minter will be able to jump in at any time and fill the position like Urlacher never left. Give him a year behind Urlacher and he could be a stud from the get go.

21. Washington (10-6) - Desmond Trufant, CB, Washington State
They need to improve their secondary, this will do it for them immediately.

22. Minnesota (10-6) - Da’Rick Rogers, WR, Tennessee Tech
Percy Harvin is a great receiver but he’ll be better off acting as Anquan Boldin did to Larry Fitzgerald. Da’Rick Rogers has all the potential to be a #1 star receiver in the NFL, give him Percy from the start to take some of the pressure off and the transition to the NFL level should be fairly easy for him.

23. Baltimore (10-6) - Tyrann Mathieu, CB, LSU
Baltimore and New England will fight over Mathieu imo. The question will be who’s going to jump first? My money is on the Ravens. Whether they see Mathieu as a safety or corner, I have a feeling they’ll be willing to spend this second round pick on him and have all of the great leaders on their defense whip his ass into shape.

24. Cincinnati (10-6) - Tony Jefferson, S, Oklahoma
Going running back in the first means the Bengals are going to have to settle for a slightly less talented safety. Jefferson has loads of potential and can be a very good safety, but he’ll need a little forgiveness in his adjustment period.

25. Seattle (11-5) - Robert Woods, WR, USC
I can’t pull myself away from this pick. I see Carroll going for that USC receiver. Even if it’s not Woods, this pick will be a receiver most likely. Wilson gets a new TE and receiver to play with. It’ll be like Christmas!

26. Green Bay (11-5) - Blidi Wreh-Wilson, CB, Connecticut
Who? A lot of people won’t know this name but you will once the season starts. Even if Williams and Shields continue to do well enough, Wreh-Wilson will push them both for a starting spot and probably beat out either of them.

27. Miami - from Indianapolis (11-5) - Sylvester Williams, DT, North Carolina
The middle of Miami’s DLine could use some help. Williams is a very capable DT and he should be fully capable of starting for Miami from day 1.

28. Houston (12-4) - Oday Aboushi, OT, Virginia
This isn’t a pressing need but it’s a value pick. Aboushi has tremendous potential and could easily be a late first, early second round pick. Late second round gives him great value.

29. San Francisco (11-4-1) - Khaseem Greene, LB/S, Rutgers
I like Greene a lot for the Niners and Giants. Here, he lands on the Niners. Greene is a kind of Adrian Wilson type safety. A safety who plays like a linebacker. He will try and be a LB in the NFL but I doubt he’ll be able to so he’ll move back to safety.

30. New England (12-4) - Chase Thomas, DE/OLB, Stanford
Put Thomas on the Dline and improve an already young and strong Patriots’ pass rush.

31. Atlanta (13-3) - Joseph Randle, RB, Oklahoma State
Before the emergence of Bernard, Randle was considered the top running back in this class. The Falcons are going to be in dire need of a running back so they will jump all over this opportunity.

32. Denver (13-3) - Alex Hurst, OT, LSU
Denver’s OLine has done fairly well this year but it can always be improved. With Peyton back in the pocket, have to protect the investment.

What the fuck is this shit?

Please correct the following errors:
Your post is too long. Please shorten your post and try again.

The fuck? Next post for the rest.
Jan 3 2013 10:24pm
Round 3

1. Kansas City (2-14) - Logan Ryan, CB, Rutgers
Offense is somewhat situated so KC turns its attention to defense. Ryan is a good talent and will fit well in KC alongside Brandon Flowers. He probably will go higher than this and not be available at this pick for KC.

2. Jacksonville (2-14) - Zac Dysert, QB, Miami of Ohio
This is purely for Hako. I would have the Jags take a QB in the second and even here I’d have them take someone other than Dysert. But, I like all of your input and actually do listen to you and your beliefs for the best fits for your team so here it is.

3. Detroit (4-12) - C.J. Mosley, OLB, Alabama
Area of need, solid player who falls simply because of the abundance of players at his position, they get great value here.

4. Oakland (4-12) - Matt Barkley, QB, USC
Palmer is crap. Pryor is meh. Leinart…….lol. Barkley would have been the second QB off the board last year but he went back to school. He had a shit year but that wasn’t all his fault. He could still be a successful NFL QB but then again, USC QBs haven’t done much in the NFL lately.

5. Philadelphia (4-12) - Kyle Fuller, CB, Virginia Tech
A safety isn’t going to solve Philly’s secondary issues. Fuller is a serviceable corner but he’ll mainly be a depth guy most likely.

6. Cleveland (5-11) - Tyler Bray, QB, Tennessee
New coaching/front office usually results in new players. The new guys may want to bring in their own QB instead of Weeden and Bray may be that guy.

7. Arizona (5-11) - Stepfan Taylor, RB, Stanford
Running back is position that isn’t in great demand this year. Taylor is one of the top backs and he will probably fall farther than he should simply because only a handful of teams need a running back atm. The Cardinals are done with Beanie and Ryan Williams can’t stay healthy so they bring in Taylor and finally have a franchise running back.

8. Tennessee (6-10) - Braden Hansen, C/G, BYU
Versatile and talented interior offensive lineman. Match made in heaven for Tennessee.

9. Buffalo (6-10) - Sean Porter, DE/OLB, Texas A&M
Buffalo whiffed big time on all the money they spent on pass rushers last off season. They need to bring in someone else and Porter is a tremendous talent. He’s got round two talent and I could see him being a late first round pick when all is said and done (maybe not, way too many elite pass rushers in this class).

10. New York Jets (6-10) - DeAndre Hopkins, WR, Clemson
The Jets’ receiving corps is shit outside of Stephen Hill so they give it a boost with Hopkins here.

11. Tampa Bay (7-9) - Robert Lester, S, Alabama
Tampa still needs secondary help so they grab another safety to go along side Barron.

12. San Francisco - from Carolina (7-9) - Cobi Hamilton, WR, Arkansas
Let’s look at the receptions among the SF receivers.
Crabtree – All the receptions
Everyone else – No receptions
Yeah, they need another receiver. Hamilton is big, athletic and fast. He’ll unfortunately give Kaepernick (spelling? Lol) another target to go with Crabtree and Davis.

13. New Orleans (7-9) - Tank Carradine, DE, Florida State
More DL help for the Saints. Like so many other OLB and DEs, Carradine falls some because there are so many at his position. He may not be quite ready for the NFL just yet, but a little time and he can be a force.

14. San Diego (7-9) - Mike Gillislee, RB, Florida
Ryan Mathews sucks. The kid is made of glass……really brittle glass……glass that’s been frozen lol. Battle has potential and Brown had a small resurgence but they don’t really have a franchise back so now they get themselves one.

15. Miami (7-9) - Ryan Swope, WR, Texas A&M
Miami doesn’t have a franchise receiver. I don’t know if Swope can be that, but he certainly can help them hold down the fort until they do get a top notch receiver.

16. St. Louis (7-8-1) - Sharrif Floyd, DT, Florida
Grabbing Floyd here will give the Rams a front 4 of: Long, Floyd, Brockers, Quinn. That is a very talented, very young defensive line. Factor in Laurinaitis, Jenkins, Finnegan, Vaccaro and Mikell and they have an all-around very solid defensive unit. They’ll need a couple of OLBs to fit their system but their current guys will do well.

17. Pittsburgh (8-8) - Brennan Williams, OT, North Carolina
Pittsburgh’s offensive line is pretty broken up to say the least. This gives them a quality tackle with good value at the pick.

18. Dallas (8-8) - Ryan Nassib, QB, Syracuse
Romo will be in the last year of his contract so the Cowboys grab a young QB with loads of potential to sit for a year and learn so they can plug him in next year if Romo does not return or let him continue to sit and learn and start when the time comes.

19. New York Giants (9-7) - Travis Fredrick, G/C, Wisconsin
More help in the trenches for the Giants, but this time on the offensive side. Fredrick is a versatile lineman who can fill any position in the middle of the line. I don’t know where he’ll fit best in the NFL, but the Giants will like him a lot.

20. Miami - from Chicago (10-6) - Carrington Byndom, CB, Texas
Miami doesn’t exactly need a starting corner but the depth here will be nice.

21. Minnesota (10-6) - T.J. McDonald, S, USC
They hit big on Harrison Smith, so they fill out their safety position with McDonald now. That will be a very young and talented duo that will help the Vikings for many years in a division where they have to face the Aaron Rodgers, all his receivers, Megatron, Stafford, Cutler and BMarsh twice a year.

22. Baltimore (10-6) - Ricky Wagner, OT, Wisconsin
I was told by a Ravens fan that he’d like to see the Ravens take a tackle, move Oher back to RT and have that new tackle start on the left. Well, that can happen here. Wagner is a good run blocker already which will bode well for Ray Rice and he’s a solid enough pass blocker. He’s been a RT but I think he has the talent to move to LT. He will take some time to get up to speed in the NFL but he can be a starting LT if given the proper grooming.

23. Cincinnati (10-6) - Gerald Hodges, OLB, Penn State
Move on from Maualuga, Burfict in the middle and Hodges on the outside. He’s a 3 down LB in the NFL and is a tremendous talent pick right here for the Bengals and fills a need all in one.

24. Washington (10-6) - Shayne Skov, ILB, Stanford
Eventually, I don’t know when, but eventually, father time will come for Fletcher and Skov will be able to be plugged in and replace him nicely.

25. Green Bay (11-5) - Joseph Fauria, TE, UCLA
How many years have I been hating on Finley? ALL THE YEARS! Lol. Fauria is a big, athletic TE that Aaron Rodgers will absolutely fall in love with.

26. Indianapolis (11-5) - Arthur Brown, OLB, Kansas State
Indy needs a difference maker on defense. They opted to protect Luck in the first round (a MUCH better idea than going defense lol) so they probably won’t get a defensive stud just yet, but if they do, it’ll be Brown. He can develop into something special, but isn’t there yet. He’s solid in coverage and can rush the passer.

27. Seattle (11-5) - Jesse Williams, DT, Alabama
This could be an offensive line pick but Williams falling this far provides a lot of talent and could help Seattle’s DLine.

28. Houston (12-4) - Eddie Lacy, RB, Alabama
Stole this idea from walterfootball completely. Tate is most likely gone, need a backup to Foster.

29. San Francisco (11-4-1) - Tajh Boyd, QB, Clemson
Another stolen pick idea from walterfootball. Smith is gone most likely, need a backup.

30. New England (12-4) - Bacarri Rambo, S, Georgia
The Patriots have a few average safeties who make plays from time to time. Rambo is one of the most overlooked safeties in the draft and he has all the potential to be one of the best ones of this class.

31. Atlanta (13-3) - Brandon Jenkins, DE/OLB, Florida State
My Falcon buzzins said DE was the biggest need for them so here it is. They’d probably want one a bit earlier but the talent level at the other positions earlier in the draft were too good to pass. Jenkins is a nice pick though, he’s versatile, can stand up or put his hand in the dirt and make plays.

32. Denver (13-3) - Leon McFadden, CB, San Diego State
Champ is getting older each year but still playing at a high level, he has to retire eventually. Porter is inconsistent and Harris, Bolden and Jackson all have potential but aren’t quite there yet. Plug McFadden into that, the Broncos will have 4 young corners who have all the potential in the world.

Round 4

1. Jacksonville (2-14) - Andre Ellington, RB, Clemson
MJD is hurt and all those carries are starting to catch up to him, Jennings isn’t what we all expected him to be so the Jags grab themselves a top talent that has fallen simply because it isn’t an area of major need this year. Ellington has fallen some due to the rise of others, but he is still a nice talent.

2. Kansas City (2-14) - Travis Long, OLB, Washington State
Long is underrated and should be a second or third round pick. The Chiefs luck out here and give themselves another pass rushing threat to pair up with Hali.

3. Oakland (4-12) - Alvin Bailey, OT/G, Arkansas
Oakland’s offensive line isn’t terrible, but it could use some work. Bailey can play RT and both guard positions and possibly even LT. It’s a longshot for LT, but it’s possible. Either way, he’s very versatile and that’ll be nice for Oakland.

4. Philadelphia (4-12) - Gabe Jackson, G, Mississippi State
Offensive line and secondary, that’s what Philly needs, that’s what they get. Gabe Jackson is a sleeper imo. He played well against Alabama, LSU and Texas A&M.

5. Minnesota - from Detroit (4-12) - Michael Mauti, ILB, Penn State
This will be a hit or miss pick. The Vikings really could use an upgrade in the middle of their LBs and Mauti can be an incredible pick for them. He will fall because teams will be afraid of his injuries in the past. If the Vikings can keep him healthy, they’ll receiver a tremendous talent at this pick.

6. Arizona (5-11) – Aaron Murray, QB, Georgia
Finally a QB. The Cardinals have to take a QB somewhere if not for anything more than depth. Murray is an interesting prospect. It’s really hard to tell if he can play at the NFL level or not. The combine and workouts will reveal more about him.

7. Cleveland (5-11) - Will Sutton, DE, Arizona State
Cleveland could use some defensive ends. Sutton isn’t exactly a top talent, but he’s a solid player, at worst will provide some depth.

8. Buffalo (6-10) - Duke Williams, S, Nevada
Buffalo could use some secondary help. Not much left at either corner or safety here but there are better options at safety so they grab one to go along side Byrd and or fill in a depth roll.

9. New York Jets (6-10) - Xavier Nixon, OT, Florida
Got to give Sanchez or Geno or whoever their QB is some better protection. Nixon is a well enough tackle. He’s not a stand out one, but he can be a serviceable right tackle in the league.

10. Tennessee (6-10) - Margus Hunt, DE/DT, SMU
Hunt is an ideal 3-4 defensive end (very similar to Calais Campbell of the Cardinals). Unfortunately, the Titans run a 4-3. Hunt will still be able to play in the system, but he won’t be what he could be in a 3-4.

11. Carolina (7-9) - Trevardo Williams, OLB, Connecticut
Trevardo Williams is quite talented actually but he’s a victim of his position. There are so many talented pass rushers in this class, some of them are bound to fall. Williams is a late second round talent who will most likely fall to the fourth round as he has here, much to the Panthers’ delight.

12. New Orleans (7-9) - Shawn Williams, S, Georgia
The Saints grab themselves a third safety for depth and a potential replacement for Harper as he will turn 31 in the next season.

13. San Diego (7-9) - Micah Hyde, CB, Iowa
The Chargers only real weakness on defense is corner so they grab one up in the middle of the draft. Hyde isn’t ready to start, but he can learn from those on SD’s roster already and evolve into a starter hopefully.

14. Miami (7-9) - Cyril Richardson, G/OT, Baylor
Keep Tannehill upright! Losing Long is going to really hurt. They grabbed his replacement early but they’re going to need more help. Richardson can play multiple positions and at the very worst, be a very nice backup.

15. Tampa Bay (7-9) - Cassius Marsh, DT, UCLA
Tampa doesn’t have a super pressing need at DT, but it’s still a need. Marsh is a decent DT, could be a starter but I doubt it. He will make for some nice depth though and a good starter in a pinch.

16. St. Louis (7-8-1) - Marquess Wilson, WR, Washington State
The Rams need a true #1 receiver. Wilson falls for his off the field issues but he is a talent that should not be overlooked by the Rams if he falls to this point.

17. Dallas (8-8) - Gabe Ikard, C/G, Oklahoma
They could use some help on the interior of their line. Ikard will be best suited as a center in the NFL but he can play both guard positions as well.

18. Pittsburgh (8-8) - Terry Hawthorne, CB, Illinois
Pitt had one of if not the top pass defenses this year (I don’t remember exactly where they ranked) but they could use some depth.

19. New York Giants (9-7) - Travis Howard, CB, Ohio State
I once mocked a corner to the Giants and was yelled at by you Giants fans. Last few updates, I’ve been asked to snag them a corner somewhere. Here you go. Howard is a bigger corner with good athleticism. He’ll need a little molding to be a starter but it should be a fairly painless process.

20. Chicago (10-6) - Montee Ball, RB, Wisconsin
Who knows with Forte? Ball and the Bears looks like a good fit to me. Even if they keep Forte, they may still have Bush but Ball has loads of potential.

21. Baltimore (10-6) - Marcus Davis, WR, Virginia Tech
Argue with me all you want Ravens fans, they need another receiver. Davis is a big receiver with good speed and explosiveness; he’ll fit in well across from Smith.

22. Cincinnati (10-6) - Omoregie Uzzi, G, Georgia Tech
A new guard with talent to plug into the OL to help open up holes for their new star runningback.

23. Washington (10-6) - Hakeem Smith, S, Louisville
A weak secondary gets a tremendous boost with a very overlooked talent.

24. Minnesota (10-6) - Jordan Hill, DT, Penn State
Depth and could be an upgrade/starter actually.

25. Indianapolis (11-5) - Le’Veon Bell, RB, Michigan State
Andrew Luck with a run game. I’ll give you a second to pick up the bricks you just shit. Le’Veon Bell is one of, if not my biggest sleeper in this year’s draft. He’s a stud of a running back who will probably go unnoticed until he bends the league over a barrel. Think this year’s Alfred Morris, just a little more known than Morris was.

26. Seattle (11-5) - John Simon, DE, Ohio State
Like Seattle’s last pick, this could be an offensive line pick but no one really fits the spot. Bolster that DLine some more.

27. Green Bay (11-5) - Kenny Ladler, S, Vanderbilt
When Woodson retires, their secondary is going to be thin. Take care of it now.

28. Houston (12-4) - Quanterus Smith, DE, Western Kentucky
Depth pick here as they have no one behind Watt or Smith.

29. San Francisco (11-4-1) - Phillip Thomas, S, Fresno State
Even if Greene moves to safety full time, Thomas has some nice upside and will provide solid depth and can play well as a replacement in case of an injury or what not.

30. Tampa Bay - from New England (12-4) - Demontre Hurst, CB, Oklahoma
More secondary help for the Buccs. Hurst doesn’t have starter potential but he could be the third corner.

31. Atlanta (13-3) – Jordan Reed, TE, Florida
How much does TGonz have left? Reed is a big tight end who’s athletic. That’s taking over the NFL right now so the Falcons get themselves another nicer young piece to their offense.

32. Denver (13-3) - Kevin Reddick, ILB, North Carolina
Brooking is 37 and Reddick has incredible value this late in the draft. It’s a good match.

One key missing player, I believe Barr is returning to school so he isn’t in here. Plug him into an OLB spot in the early second and move everyone else down one (corresponding 3-4 and 4-3 teams accordingly and what not) and there you go.

Previous mocks:
v1.0 - http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=65243377&f=204&o=0
v2.0 - http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=65360987&f=204&o=0
v2.1 - http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=65435021&f=204&o=0
v3.0 - http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=65466957&f=204&o=0
v4.0 - http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=65564883&f=204&o=0
v5.0 - http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=65657494&f=204&o=0
v6.0 - http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=65761210&f=204&o=0
v7.0 - http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=65854525&f=204&o=0
Gold: 77,153.84
Jan 3 2013 10:27pm
lol Mike Glennon.

Still like Landry + Tyler over rest
Jan 3 2013 10:28pm
Quote (hokies @ Jan 3 2013 09:27pm)
lol Mike Glennon.

Still like Landry + Tyler over rest

I'm slowly but surly getting a boner for Glennon. I try to do these from the team perspectives though and I can see why teams will be turned off by Wilson and Jones atm.
Gold: 752.10
Jan 3 2013 10:36pm
1. Ogletree
2a. Elam
2b. Randle

Gold: 77,153.84
Jan 3 2013 10:37pm
Quote (Randolph @ Jan 3 2013 11:28pm)
I'm slowly but surly getting a boner for Glennon.  I try to do these from the team perspectives though and I can see why teams will be turned off by Wilson and Jones atm.

watch his ugly NC State games this year.
Gold: 11,690.55
Warn: 10%
Jan 3 2013 10:48pm
Quote (Randolph @ Jan 3 2013 11:23pm)
If you don't care for all of it, just ctrl + f and put your team in so you can just find your picks and break downs of those picks.  :)

Round 1

1. Kansas City (2-14) - Mike Glennon, QB, N.C. State
OK, so I don’t know who to mock here anymore.  It pretty much has to be a QB, Barkley sucks, Geno isn’t much better so I’m saying someone is going to do amazing at the combine and in workouts and impress everyone.  It’s going to be Tyler Wilson Mike Glennon or Landry Jones, I’m giving the nod to Glennon.

2. Jacksonville (2-14) - Jarvis Jones, DE/OLB, Georgia
Best player in the draft, fills a need, no brainer.

3. Oakland (4-12) - Star Lotuelei, NT, Utah
Oakland just needs young talent.  It just so happens the top talent on the board also fills a huge need.

4. Philadelphia (4-12) - Luke Joeckel, OT, Texas A&M
I’m getting a strong feeling that Philly will in fact trade this pick to someone who wants a top offensive line talent (Arizona, St. Louis, San Diego, many others) which will allow Philly to pick up another pick or two this year and maybe another next year.

5. Detroit (4-12) - DeMarcus Milliner, CB, Alabama
Detroit is in a sweet spot here.  If Philly takes Joeckel, Milliner or Te’o it still leaves 2 out of 3 of the top talents for Detroit, all at areas of need.  Te’o is the best option of the bunch, but Milliner fills the biggest need for Detroit so don’t be surprised to see Milliner here over Te’o.

6. Cleveland (5-11) - Manti Te’o, LB, Notre Dame
Cleveland gets the player they want and isn’t reaching at all.  Te’o can play all the LB positions for Cleveland and allow them to move others back to their proper positions.

7. Arizona (5-11) - Chance Warmack, G, Alabama
Here the Cardinals take the most talented guard in the draft.  They passed on DeCastro last year for another receiver, look how their line held up.  Warmack is more talented than Lewan and taking the OT over the G because of position when the G is much more talented is just silly.  Levi Brown, Potter and Massie will be 3 available starters at OT for the Cardinals, wait for the later rounds to address the outside.  Don’t be surprised if this pick is Damontre Moore.  The Cardinals need a better pass rusher and Moore is the BPA as well.

8. Buffalo (6-10) – Tyler Wilson, QB, Arkansas
Buffalo has been saying they want a franchise QB, they get one here.  Glennon, Wilson and Jones, all interchangeable as the top 3 atm.

9. New York Jets (6-10) - Damontre Moore, DE/OLB, Texas A&M
This is the first time I’ve had the Jets taking something other than offense for a little bit now.  Moore is too talented to pass on to try and bolster their pathetic offense.  They need help on defense and he can provide it, instantly.

10. Tennessee (6-10) - Johnthan Banks, CB, Mississippi State
Tennessee has said they have wanted a top talented corner for some time now.  They aren’t going to be able to grab Milliner so they take the next option in Banks.  Banks may not be the BPA on the board, but he fills a need and a want and isn’t much of a reach.

11. San Diego (7-9) - Taylor Lewan, OT, Michigan
San Diego’s OLine is shit for the most part, they need to improve it.  They get what has to be the player at the top of their board and provide Rivers (or whoever their QB may be) some much needed protection.

12. Miami (7-9) – Bjoern Werner, DE/OLB, Florida State
Miami is losing Long so they need to replace him.  Unfortunately, they missed out on Joeckel and Lewan.  Fisher is a viable option but Werner is such a better talent.  The Phins need another pass rusher since Wake is the only one they have.  The combo of Werner and Wake, that’ll be scary, and they have plenty of day 2 picks to help the offense with.

13. Tampa Bay (7-9) – Dion Jordan, DE/OLB, Oregon
Tampa really needs a corner but Milliner and Banks are gone and reaching here for Rhodes or Amerson is ridiculous.  They may trade out of this spot.  But, if they make the pick, they’ll fill out their final linebacker spot with an extreme talent.  Jordan may be best suited in a 3-4 system as an OLB but he is still very raw and very talented so he can mold into Tampa Bay’s system much like Von Miller does in Denver.

14. Carolina (7-9) - Johnathan Hankins, NT, Ohio State
Passed over Fletcher Cox, they won’t fuck up like that again.

15. New Orleans (7-9) - Sheldon Richardson, DT, Missouri
One of the BPAs and a huge area of need for the Saints.  Match made in heaven.

16. St. Louis (7-8-1) - Eric Fisher, OT, Central Michigan
The Rams are ruining Bradford with a lack of protection and weapons.  Here they give him a huge upgrade to his protection and help the team more than they could with any other pick.  They have too much invested in him to give up.

17. Pittsburgh (8-8) – Sam Montgomery, DE/OLB, LSU
Pittsburgh is in all kinds of trouble right now, but they are also injured so who knows what they’ll address first. They need help defensively and offensively, mainly on the OL. Their defense is still good, but it’s getting old. Montgomery is talented and you give him the leadership of the guys already on that defense and he’ll have all the potential to be something special.

18. Dallas (8-8) - Bennie Logan, DT, LSU
Logan recently declared for the draft (or it was leaked that he planned to) so he jumps up the draft board.  He’ll fit in nicely on the Cowboys and allow them to move Ratliff outside.

19. New York Giants (9-7) - Ezekiel Ansah, DE, BYU
Those Giants sure do like their DEs right?  With Tuck having a down year and Osi most likely moving on, this will be a great pick.  JPP 2.0 incoming.

20. Chicago (10-6) - Barret Jones, G/C/OT, Alabama
Chicago needs OL help, Jones is super versatile and will allow them to plug him in nearly at any of the 5 OL positions and move others to better spots if needed.

21. Cincinnati (10-6) - Giovani Bernard, RB, North Carolina
The Bengals need a running back so they nab the top one in this year’s draft.  They’d probably rather grab themselves a pass rusher or a secondary player but there really aren’t any who fit this spot (Okafor possibly) so they may trade out of the spot.  If not, Bernard is a great talent and the Bengals can address those other positions with their picks on day 2 and still get talent.

22. St. Louis - from Washington (10-6) - Kenny Vaccaro, S, Texas
St. Louis actually has a pretty good defense but their secondary is lacking.  They get the “top” safety here.

23. Minnesota (10-6) - Johnathan Jenkins, NT, Georgia
Minnesota needs to upgrade the middle of their ageing Defensive Line and with Logan jumping, Jenkins falls some so Minnesota gets a steal.  They may grab a receiver here since every single one of them is still on the board and they may fall in love with one.

24. Baltimore (10-6) - Alec Ogletree, ILB, Georgia
Well well well, this happened in the early mocks but Ogletree jumped up many boards.  Now, simply due to a lack of need at the position (or greater needs at other positions) for most teams, he’s fallen.  The Ravens are going to get an INSTANT replacement for Ray Lewis and continue on with their legendary defensive unites.

25. Indianapolis (11-5) – Jake Matthews, OT, Texas A&M
PROTECT LUCK!!!  The Colts need a difference maker on defense now that they have their offensive stud in Luck but Ogletree isn’t a good fit and no one else is worthy of this spot.  So, they go offense and protect their future which is also a need anyway.

26. Seattle (11-5) - Tyler Eifert, TE, Notre Dame
Look for this to be a receiver as an option too.  But, I think Eifert provides much more value than any receiver.  Eifert is far and away the best TE in this class.  The next one, Ertz, is a major drop off.  The different between any receiver picked here (any receiver in the draft actually since one has not been taken) and who will be available on Day 2 for Seattle is not nearly as massive.  Take the TE now and receiver later.

27. Green Bay (11-5) – Justin Hunter, WR, Tennessee
This is going to be a trade imo.  Arizona, New York Jets, Cleveland, a few others who may want to move into the end of the first round for a QB or possibly a receiver or pass rusher will possibly make the leap and take that player.  But, since I don’t like to actually put trades in, I’ll leave it with Green Bay taking a receiver since Bernard is gone.

28. Houston (12-4) - Keenan Allen, WR, California
Dre and Walter are both aging, they still need a true second receiver for Dre and a possible replacement, Allen was once/still is regarded by some as the best receiver in this draft, it all fits together.

29. San Francisco (11-4-1) - Alex Okafor, OLB/DE, Texas
The Niners need some help in the secondary (safety primarily) but they need some depth and possible starters at the pass rush position.  So, they take a better talent than any safety on the board and improve their already great front 7.

30. New England (12-4) - Cordarrelle Patterson, WR, Tennessee
Who does this kid remind me of?  Some receiver that you probably haven’t heard of.  Oh, what was his name?  Oh that’s right, he reminds me of Randy Moss.  Anyone remember that guy or what he did with Tom Brady as his QB?

31. Atlanta (13-3) - Jonathan Cooper, G/C, North Carolina
The Falcons get another versatile offensive linemen to go with Konz from last year.  Both guys can play guard and center so the Falcons will be able to mix and match them with a third interior linemen to get the most out of their guys.

32. Denver (13-3) - Louis Nix, DT, Notre Dame
Oh shit, get your towels ready it’s about to go down, everybody in the place hit the fucking deck, but stay one your mother fucking toes, we running this let’s go!

Round 2

1. Jacksonville (2-14) - Xavier Rhodes, CB, Florida State
Corner is an area of need for the Jaguars so they grab the top one on the board and pass on a QB for now.

2. Kansas City (2-14) - Tavon Austin, WR, West Virginia
KC has their new QB so let’s give him a weapon.  Who knows what’s happening with Bowe, if he stays or goes, it doesn’t matter, they need another receiver regardless and Austin is too good to pass up right here.

3. Philadelphia (4-12) - Eric Reid, S, LSU
I have Elam as better than Reid (Elam > Reid > Lester > Vaccaro imo) but you guys called for Reid so here it is.

4. Detroit (4-12) - D.J. Fluker, OT/G, Alabama
Detroit has to address the OL so they do so with a versatile lineman like Fluker.  He can play RT and either guard position.  He’ll be best suited at RG but his versatility allows the Lions to move other players on the OL around and plug in Fluker where the open spot is to get the best out of everyone.

5. Cincinnati - from Oakland (4-12) - Barkevious Mingo, DE/OLB, LSU
They grab themselves the best RB in the draft in round one and take one of the top pass rushing talents in round two.  Mingo has fallen some, but he still has the potential to be something special.

6. Arizona (5-11) - Dallas Thomas, OT/G, Tennessee
Where’s the QB?  Well, at the moment, all signs point to the Cardinals sticking with Kevin Kolb for another season.  There are not many stand out QBs in this draft.  Someone will rise during the combine, but atm, they all kind of suck.  They continue to work on the OL, give Kolb one more shot, and shoot for that sexy sexy Bridgewater and Manziel next year.  ;)

7. Cleveland (5-11) - Josh Gordon 2012
Wasted pick last year.  Gordon may be good, but he’s not quite as good as Terrance Williams, Da’Rick Rogers, DeAndre Hopkins, and a few of the other guys available right now.  Oh well, hindsight.

8. New York Jets (6-10) - Geno Smith, QB, West Virginia
The once number 1 overall pick has fallen to pick 8 in the second round.  That may bother Geno some, but once he realizes this pick is owned by the Jets, he’ll break down crying.  Geno isn’t anything special in my eye, but he’s better than Sanchez and if Geno shits the bed, the Jets can always go back to Sanchez as they’ve shown, they are not a known giver of fucks, they’ll flip flop QBs like it’s nothing.

9. Tennessee (6-10) - Larry Warford, G, Kentucky
The Titans’ biggest need is interior linemen.  They say they want their star corner so they grab that in the first and begin to address areas of need now.  Warford has first round talent and he will be able to open up lanes for CJ and hopefully give the Titans their offense back.

10. Buffalo (6-10) - Terrance Williams, WR, Baylor
Have to give their new QB a toy to play with other than Stevie.  Williams is big, fast and physical.  Him and Stevie will complement one another nicely.

11. Miami (7-9) - Lane Johnson, OT, Oklahoma
They weren’t able to address their loss of Jake Long in the first round so they jump on Lane Johnson here.  Johnson is actually fairly underrated atm (I expect that to change during the combine) and he can be a viable starting LT in the NFL.

12. Tampa Bay (7-9) - David Amerson, CB, North Carolina State
Amerson was once thought to be the best corner in the nation.  Some now say he can’t even play corner in the NFL.  If that thought continues, this pick will be Poyer or Trufant over Amerson.  Either way, this needs to be a corner if things pan out this way, the Buccs need corner help more than anything.

13. Carolina (7-9) - Jordan Poyer, CB, Oregon State
Carolina needs corners.  I tried giving them one last year, everyone yelled at me saying they were fine.  Well, they proved otherwise this past season.  Poyer has tons of potential but he’s a bit raw. Could use some work but with the proper teaching, could be a starter week 1.

14. New Orleans (7-9) – Bountygate
Lmaobutts

15. San Diego (7-9) - Landry Jones, QB, Oklahoma
This is the best QB in the draft imo right now.  That may change but San Diego has new coaching, usually means they want their own QB.  Rivers is still a starting QB in this league but just not in San Diego, possibly.

16. St. Louis (7-8-1) - Zach Ertz, TE, Stanford
Giving Bradford protection and weapons has to be at the top of St. Louis’ priority list.  They have to succeed with Bradford so they give him a great safety blanket in Ertz.  He’s big and athletic and will prove to be a fantastic receiver for Bradford.

17. Dallas (8-8) - Corey Lemonier, DE/OLB, Auburn
This pick may be different, I really don’t know.  If they go DT in the first, that means they can move Ratliff outside so they may not want to go with a pass rusher yet (even though they’d have Lemonier standing up opposite Ware), they may hold off on it.  But, Lemonier is a very talented player who will give Dallas an even scarier pass rush with Ratliff as a DE and Ware.

18. Pittsburgh (8-8) - Matt Elam, S, Florida
Troy was injured a lot this year.  It’ll be good to have another option and depth on top of that.  Elam is the top safety in this draft in my eye.

19. New York Giants (9-7) - Kawann Short, DT, Purdue
More DLine help for the Giants.  Short is a tremendous talent but, like many others, he’s a victim of position.  So much talent on the DLine this draft, some have to fall.

20. Chicago (10-6) - Kevin Minter, ILB, LSU
Urlacher is no spring chicken.  I don’t know how many seasons he has left but Minter will be able to jump in at any time and fill the position like Urlacher never left.  Give him a year behind Urlacher and he could be a stud from the get go.

21. Washington (10-6) - Desmond Trufant, CB, Washington State
They need to improve their secondary, this will do it for them immediately.

22. Minnesota (10-6) - Da’Rick Rogers, WR, Tennessee Tech
Percy Harvin is a great receiver but he’ll be better off acting as Anquan Boldin did to Larry Fitzgerald.  Da’Rick Rogers has all the potential to be a #1 star receiver in the NFL, give him Percy from the start to take some of the pressure off and the transition to the NFL level should be fairly easy for him.

23. Baltimore (10-6) - Tyrann Mathieu, CB, LSU
Baltimore and New England will fight over Mathieu imo.  The question will be who’s going to jump first?  My money is on the Ravens.  Whether they see Mathieu as a  safety or corner, I have a feeling they’ll be willing to spend this second round pick on him and have all of the great leaders on their defense whip his ass into shape.

24. Cincinnati (10-6) - Tony Jefferson, S, Oklahoma
Going running back in the first means the Bengals are going to have to settle for a slightly less talented safety.  Jefferson has loads of potential and can be a very good safety, but he’ll need a little forgiveness in his adjustment period.

25. Seattle (11-5) - Robert Woods, WR, USC
I can’t pull myself away from this pick.  I see Carroll going for that USC receiver.  Even if it’s not Woods, this pick will be a receiver most likely.  Wilson gets a new TE and receiver to play with.  It’ll be like Christmas!

26. Green Bay (11-5) - Blidi Wreh-Wilson, CB, Connecticut
Who?  A lot of people won’t know this name but you will once the season starts.  Even if Williams and Shields continue to do well enough, Wreh-Wilson will push them both for a starting spot and probably beat out either of them.

27. Miami - from Indianapolis (11-5) - Sylvester Williams, DT, North Carolina
The middle of Miami’s DLine could use some help.  Williams is a very capable DT and he should be fully capable of starting for Miami from day 1.

28. Houston (12-4) - Oday Aboushi, OT, Virginia
This isn’t a pressing need but it’s a value pick.  Aboushi has tremendous potential and could easily be a late first, early second round pick.  Late second round gives him great value.

29. San Francisco (11-4-1) - Khaseem Greene, LB/S, Rutgers
I like Greene a lot for the Niners and Giants.  Here, he lands on the Niners.  Greene is a kind of Adrian Wilson type safety.  A safety who plays like a linebacker.  He will try and be a LB in the NFL but I doubt he’ll be able to so he’ll move back to safety.

30. New England (12-4) - Chase Thomas, DE/OLB, Stanford
Put Thomas on the Dline and improve an already young and strong Patriots’ pass rush.

31. Atlanta (13-3) - Joseph Randle, RB, Oklahoma State
Before the emergence of Bernard, Randle was considered the top running back in this class.  The Falcons are going to be in dire need of a running back so they will jump all over this opportunity.

32. Denver (13-3) - Alex Hurst, OT, LSU
Denver’s OLine has done fairly well this year but it can always be improved.  With Peyton back in the pocket, have to protect the investment.

What the fuck is this shit?

Please correct the following errors:
Your post is too long. Please shorten your post and try again.

The fuck?  Next post for the rest.

Houston needs a kicker
Gold: 41,504.11
Jan 3 2013 10:49pm
by reading the sf drafts, you never would've guessed that the niners just got two safeties into the pro bowl rofl
Gold: 0.00
Jan 3 2013 10:51pm
I like
Gold: 2,450.00
Jan 3 2013 10:53pm
LOVE the Raiders getting Barkley in the third round.

After one more Palmer year I cant wait for the QB competition between Pryor and Barkley.
Go Back To Football & Rugby Topic List
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll