d2jsp
Gaming and Trading Community
Gaming and Trading Community
d2jsp Forums > General Chat > Pets > How To Help Dog With Stomach Ache/gas?
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Page 1 of 1
Petite
#1 Dec 18 2012 01:52am
Group: Members
Gold: 80.00
hey! so ever since this morning, one of my dogs, a chihuahua terrior mix, has had a real upset stomach, and his stomach is making this super loud grumbling and gurgling noise.
i know it's not hunger, and he didn't actually want to eat his dinner, but it sounds like some mega indigestion going on.
i don't believe he has eaten anything out of the ordinary, and he doesn't seem to be in a lot of pain, but when i let him outside to go to the bathroom one more time before bed,
he was walking really slowly and i could hear his little tummy from my deck.

any ideas what to do or how to help?
i am going to try to rub his belly and small intestine area to maybe help his digestion track or something, but what else can i do?
i don't think i need to go to the vet, this isn't an emergency, but it just sounds like the poor little guy has got a lot of gas lol

e: he's trying to sleep right now but the gurgling is very loud! it sounds like diarrhea or something, so i will try to take him outside one more time. but still iso help.

thanks!

This post was edited by Petite on Dec 18 2012 02:04am
HighschoolTurd
#2 Dec 18 2012 04:49am
Gold: 269.17
Warn: 10%
Go to the vet :D

Jsp is not the answer
Petite
#3 Dec 18 2012 04:57am
Gold: 80.00
Quote (HighschoolTurd @ Dec 18 2012 02:49am)
Go to the vet :D

Jsp is not the answer

i was going to take him in the morning, but, he seems to be feeling much better now actually haha, and the noise is gone and he's back to his chipper self. probably was just an upset stomach.

ty though!
pwb3
#4 Jan 8 2013 10:54pm
Gold: 19,263.17
He has an alien inside his stomach. It's gonna emerge soon and do a tap dance.
Necronosferatus
#5 Jan 9 2013 08:41am
Gold: 20.00
:o
pimpdawg
#6 Jan 10 2013 07:59am
Gold: 14,744.00
Warn: 20%
In the future, try feeding him some boiled beef and rice, or boiled chicken and rice. It calms down a dogs stomach tremendously.
It will keep the dog farts to a minimum also... which is a good thing.

This post was edited by pimpdawg on Jan 10 2013 08:03am
VioletKisses
#7 Jan 15 2013 03:01pm
Gold: 12.00
They have dog foods for dogs with sensative stomachs..But yes I agree..Boiled meats and rice helps alot :)
aarp123
#8 Feb 4 2013 01:40pm
Gold: 1.00
Quote (Petite @ Dec 18 2012 02:52am)
hey! so ever since this morning, one of my dogs, a chihuahua terrior mix, has had a real upset stomach, and his stomach is making this super loud grumbling and gurgling noise.
i know it's not hunger, and he didn't actually want to eat his dinner, but it sounds like some mega indigestion going on.
i don't believe he has eaten anything out of the ordinary, and he doesn't seem to be in a lot of pain, but when i let him outside to go to the bathroom one more time before bed,

i am going to try to rub his belly and small intestine area to maybe help his digestion track or something, but what else can i do?
i don't think i need to go to the vet, this isn't an emergency, but it just sounds like the poor little guy has got a lot of gas lol

e: he's trying to sleep right now but the gurgling is very loud! it sounds like diarrhea or something, so i will try to take him outside one more time. but still iso help.

thanks!

rub his bum little dogs need help sometimes
JamJsp
#9 Feb 25 2013 09:15pm
Gold: 0.00
Quote (Petite @ Dec 18 2012 02:52am)

thanks!

A little bit of canned pumpkin (no added sugar)with his food can help too.
Go Back To Pets Topic List
Page 1 of 1