d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 3 > D3 Discussion > Zombie Dog Sacrifice Build For Witch Doctors > Short Guide For Zombie Dog Sacrifice
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Warn: 50%
Dec 16 2012 12:11am
Hey Guys :D I've seen many builds for Witch Doctors but I haven't seen many people knows about Zombie Dog Sacrifice Build, So I decided to write short guide of it.

Please understand that even i make mistakes on grammar or spelling since English isnt my first language.

What is Zombie Dogs + Sacrifice Build?

Its a new play style that u use summon zombie dogs and sacrifice as main skills and summon them infinitely without cool down and use sacrifice to explode it to damage monsters.
It is important and main core to get Items with reduce summon zombie dogs cool down to play this build. Such as an items like Skull Grasp Ring , Stone of Jordan Ring , Homunculus , Visage of Giyua , Mara's Kaleidoscpe.

Advantages of this Build

- You do not need any LOH or Life regen
- You dont need to worry about ur mana
- You can be extremely tanky and hardly dies like a zombie
- Powerful damages even with low dps
- Your HP heals without LOH/HP Regen
- EXTREMELY FUN !

Weaknesses of this Build

- Gears are very expensive (cool down reduce items)
- Hard to kill ranged elite/monsters with high movement speed
- Really hard to pull up ur dps
- Low Dps Appearences compare to other builds
- Your fingers get tired easily

Minimum Stats You Need

45k+ HP/Life
3000 Armor
Gold/Health Globe Radius 6~7 yards
2.00 Attack Speed
300~500 All Res (Can go lower depends on ur attack speed)
5k+ Health Globe Healing Bonus (Not necessary but good if u have some)
2.5~3 Life Steal (Not necessary but if u have hard time killing damage reflects)

Skills

Summon Zombie Dogs (Final Gift)

This is one of most important main skill along with Sacrifice. u will have to keep summons dogs to explode them. It has 45 seconds cool down (u gotta make it 0 cool down from items + passive)
and 15% chance to drop health globes when the dogs die. this massive extra health globe drops makes u extremely tanky with pick up radius and extra globe heal.

Sacrifice (For The Masters)

This is also one of most important main skill along with summon zombie dogs. sacrifice ur zombie dogs to explode and damage monsters around you. It does massive damage quite big range of aoe.
also skill rune "For The masters" heals u 6202 HP per dog upon dying which means u can heal ur self approx 24000 hp per cast. it damages ur enemies + heals ur self its an insane skill.

Spirit Walk (Jaunt)

This skill is probably *MUST* skill on most of WD Build. u are most likely invincible for 3 seconds if u use this skill. its for dodging freeze or any other dangerous situations.
Also boost up ur movement speed a while.

Soul Harvest (Soul to waste)

This skill boost up ur dps/all res. 130 intel per enemy up to 5 enemies thats 650+ int its really good skill to pull up the dps for zombie dog build and pulls up ur all res as well.
Soul to waste increase the duration 30 seconds to 1 minute which means u can almost maintain ur buffs infinitely.

Mass Confusion (Paranoia)

Confuse enemies and make them fight for you 12 seconds. Also all enemies in the area of mass confusion takes 20% additional damage.
It's really good skill since we are melee caster and we use aoe deal it will boost up ur dps against killing strong elites and u can make them attack each other !

Gargantuan (Restless Giant) OR Big Bad Voodoo (Slam Dance)

You can pick what ever u want between those 2.

If you need summons to tank for u, u can pick gargantuan or if u want to go really offensive u can go big bad voodoo to increase ur dps and attack speed at the same time.
Its really up to u.

There are also many other good skills to use. u can combine them and try them and u can pick what suits u the best[B]

[B]Passive Skills

Tribal Rites

This passive reduce cool down Fetish Army/Big Bad Voodoo/Hex/Gargantuan And Summon Zombie Dogs which is ur main skill this skill will reduce ur summons dogs cool down by -11 seconds which makes 45-11 = 34 seconds.
which means with this passive skill u only need to get 34 seconds summon zombie dog cool down reduce from items.

Zombie Handler

It make u summons 4 zombie dogs instead of 3 and also increase 20% health on ur dogs/gargantuan
have 1 more zombie dog gives u big difference of healing ur hp per cast + more damage nothing more to say. its a *must passive skill along with Tribal Rites.

Grusome Feast

Whenever u are healed by health globes you gain 10% maximum mana , 10% intelligence for 10 seconds intelligence stacks up to 5 times.
this is really great with Summon Zombie Dog (Final Gifts Rune that drops 15% chance health globes) this passive will make u pull up dps much easier along with soul harvest
and also it will make u zombie with so many health globe drops

Those 3 passives are mostly likely to be fixed. Its best for zombie dog build

To Play this build, you must have following items to get ur 34 seconds cool down reduce on zombie dogs (11 seconds from Tribal Rites Passive makes u total -45 seconds)

Homunculus (Mojo) Up to -20 seconds reduce zombie dogs
Stone of Jordan (Ring) Up to -8 Seconds reduce zombie dogs
Skull Grasp (Ring) Up to 8 seconds reduce zombie dogs
Visage of Giyua (Voodoo Mask) Up to 9 seconds reduce zombie dogs
Mara's Kaleidoscope (Amulet) Up to 8 seconds (i think..?) reduce zombie dogs

which means u must get -34 seconds reduced from any items from there (and -11 seconds from Tribal Rites).

There are few videos you can see the play style for zombie dog build on youtube.

sorry i really dont know how to upload a video!

this is my first time using the guide so please take it easy and if you dont like this build thats absolutely fine

i just want to show other people that there are many different types of WD's

i highly recommand this build only for people who are rich enough to buy those cool down reduce items along with other gears.

and people who are looking for other build style than zombie bears or splinters etc.

it is really fun build for me :)

i will upload some videos of my own once i learn how to.

or just hit me up with PM if you got any questions or Battle Tag Epk#6693

and thanks for reading :)

Dec 16 2012 12:19am
This is my screenshots of my dps/other stats none buff and full buffed.

Gold: 1,045.70
Warn: 20%
Dec 16 2012 06:12am
its evil!

220.5k buffed dps*2,75sacrafice damage*4dogs/2casts per damage output=1212750effective damage outout per sec per target
1212750/78226= 1550%effective aoe dps from sacrafice

you gargantuan restless giant also gets this increased dps output, he does 200%dps per hit
220.5*2/78226=564%effective dps from gargantuan, but only vs 1 target

you could stack a little extra health from globes, it basicly cost verry sheap igg!
and health globe heal per globe = 20%of max life+extra heal from health gloves healed over 1.5sec

Homunculus>
Dec 16 2012 03:29pm
Quote (Tommyvv @ Dec 17 2012 01:12am)
its evil!

220.5k buffed dps*2,75sacrafice damage*4dogs/2casts per damage output=1212750effective damage outout per sec per target
1212750/78226= 1550%effective aoe dps from sacrafice

you gargantuan restless giant also gets this increased dps output, he does 200%dps per hit
220.5*2/78226=564%effective dps from gargantuan, but only vs 1 target

you could stack a little extra health from globes, it basicly cost verry sheap igg!
and health globe heal per globe = 20%of max life+extra heal from health gloves healed over 1.5sec

Homunculus>

Yup xD
Dec 17 2012 03:10am
:banana:
Gold: 340.00
Dec 17 2012 08:53am
Sounds cool , is there a youtube video on it? but yeah too expensive ..
Gold: 5,858.01
Dec 17 2012 09:00am
Quote (IzenSosuke @ Dec 16 2012 05:29pm)
Yup xD

This Build is AMAZING!!!!

i just built mine about 2 weeks ago and its the best build in the game (aside from WW maybe). Would you post your B.net to see your gearing for it so i can compare it to mine? heres my profile:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Starr66-1682/hero/23835000
Dec 18 2012 01:08am
Quote (star66 @ Dec 18 2012 04:00am)
This Build is AMAZING!!!!

i just built mine about 2 weeks ago and its the best build in the game (aside from WW maybe). Would you post your B.net to see your gearing for it so i can compare it to mine? heres my profile:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Starr66-1682/hero/23835000

Sorry i no longer have those gears anymore :(

sold them on rmah.
Gold: 30.00
Dec 19 2012 03:15am
very nice build :P making one myself hehe.
Dec 19 2012 03:18am
Quote (sAzuKi @ Dec 19 2012 10:15pm)
very nice build :P making one myself hehe.

Cool stuff :D
Go Back To D3 Discussion Topic List
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll