d2jsp Forums > Diablo > D3 Archives > SC Americas 2012+ >
Service
> Mp10 Uber Carry - By World Record Dps > Fast Or Money Back Guarantee
Prev1345
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 3,981.96
Nov 8 2012 12:45am
Quote (Tokio @ Nov 7 2012 11:11pm)
Hey guys , i know his thread title is a lil LOL!?!?  k maybe very LOL.

but this guy is quite a genius lol.. his able to spit out dps comparable to that of highly geared monks with 1/8 the igg.

In case u guys didnt know what he was doing , apologies if u didnt want to release this info Morionic and correct me if im wrong.

His saving his dps to memory via SW with a huge dps slow 2 hander weapon and then swapping on a 20 ias dagger + 10% cc shield to mass spawn huge criit dps nados as his main source of dps.

I tried this right after i saw his video and could not stop laughing due to how gay this is.

There was a reason he does not ever show moments prior to sw being buffed.

In any case , yea his built works if u enjoy swappin out weapons every time u lose ur sw which is extremely troublesome.

His 30/12% sweeping wind soj is ...  :cry:

Cheers.

Just tried this lol...
It is gay.
Gold: 7,407.00
Nov 8 2012 12:51am
Whats with all the haters spamming the poor dudes thread.. it works so what, how many people here used archon bug where you went immune to damage? or double 2 hand weapons or any thing else blizzard majorly fucked up ?

i haven't been to hes run but if hes as fast as folks claim 20 mins 3 ppl carry for all 3 ubers fuck more power to him. If hes service is legit do you really give a fuck how he gets it done ?

either way good luck to you dude sorry about all the jsp hatters.
Go Back To SC Americas 2012+ Topic List
Prev1345
Add Reply New Topic