d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > Formation Of Blood Crystals > A Lightman Article
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.50
Warn: 20%
Aug 14 2012 01:29pm
Quote (Ladsy @ Aug 14 2012 03:55pm)
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/291734_10150356916153024_1141268463_n.jpg

Judging by how completely average those girls look, I'm not surprised you get laid often.

Bazinga

This post was edited by xGeArz on Aug 14 2012 01:29pm
Gold: 165.00
Aug 14 2012 01:38pm
Quote (Lightman @ 14 Aug 2012 07:02)
Over 2 and a half years ago, you approached me via PM offering yourself as a personal trainer.
You were extremely conspicuous and insisted that the entire conversation and details will be made outside d2jsp, for "Personal reasons".
I have agreed, although I had no income or funds to spend, and have warned you about it priorly.
You have given me a shabby workout routine and what I can only now recall, with the knowledge I have accumulated over the years, as a worthless excuse of a meal plan, basically entailing to "See food eat food".

After less than a month, I told you I cannot keep to your demands of a monthly pay of 100$, later did I find what a rip off it was and exactly why you wanted this left out of d2jsp.
Continue to scheme on others all you desire, I did not bite into it and withdrew from the deal. Today I am far more knowledgable than you in all fields required for bodybuilding, and health and fitness in general.

Do not make me go blow the whistle on your "Behind the counter" operations of using your tag to fish unaware individuals into making money off them and off the d2jsp system. Njaguar will not be pleased, I can only imagine.

Now leave my thread, and

Quote (Casualfridays @ 14 Aug 2012 09:20)
a few years ago you helped scam people on the d2 forum. ladder reset you would mess up peoples uber tristram so that your leveling service would thrive.

This gone be good
Gold: 0.00
Aug 14 2012 05:13pm
Quote (HyphyIll @ Aug 14 2012 10:38pm)
This gone be good

This
Gold: 3,496.00
Aug 14 2012 06:11pm
I just don't get the point of these articles... what does this have to do with HnF.

Here have more random stuff you can all enjoy!

1. I wish you were a door so I could slam you all day.
2. Nice legs...what time do they open?
3. Do you work for UPS? I thought I saw you checking out my package.
4. You've got 206 bones in your body, want one more?
5. Can I buy you a drink or do you just want the money?
6. I may not be the best looking guy in here, but I'm the only one talking to you.
7. I'm a bird watcher and I'm looking for a Big Breasted Bed Thrasher: have you seen one?
8. I'm fighting the urge to make you the happiest woman on earth tonight.
9. Want to play army? I'll lay down and you can blow the hell outta me.
10. I wish you were a Pony Carousel outside Superdrug, so I could ride you all day long for a quarter.

//edit - why hate ...or love... this stuff?

This post was edited by AF_bear on Aug 14 2012 06:13pm
Gold: 30.01
Aug 14 2012 09:34pm
Quote (AF_bear @ Aug 14 2012 07:11pm)
I just don't get the point of these articles... what does this have to do with HnF.

6. I may not be the best looking guy in here, but I'm the only one talking to you.
7. I'm a bird watcher and I'm looking for a Big Breasted Bed Thrasher: have you seen one?
10. I wish you were a Pony Carousel outside Superdrug, so I could ride you all day long for a quarter.

http://i49.tinypic.com/2r38k80.jpg

lol'd hard at #9
Gold: 0.50
Aug 14 2012 09:42pm
Quote (AF_bear @ Aug 15 2012 12:11am)

http://i49.tinypic.com/2r38k80.jpg

What do blood crystals have to do with h&f? What? Health?

All of his other articles directly pertain to h&f as well.

You don't ever post anything that pertains to h&f lol.

Gold: 5,000.77
Aug 15 2012 05:31am
Quote (AF_bear @ Aug 15 2012 03:11am)

Fair enough, since it might not be understood to several still, I will further elaborate:

The conditions in which hematoidin crystals form and amassed in the circulatory system are enhanced several folds in regards to subjects which regularly train in the fields of strength and hypertrophy, in contrast to non heavy weight trainees and in contrast to the majority of the population which does not train at all.

As a result, many of the inflammations occuring, especially joint related chronic conditions, are direct results of bloody crystals forming to an extent of blocking several main capillaries to a certain area in the muscle-joint convergence, making the trainee stop the activity at some degree due to inability to perform the action at the given angles, or stop all together (Pending severity and magnitude of the crystallization, and the number of capillaries blocked).
Furthermore, senescent blood may be clogged in said clotted capillaries and further hamper the circulatory system effectiveness in that area, causing for an over-extended duration of the pathology by continuing to hamper its removal from said system.

This is one of the biggest most common pathologies concerning injuries in the weight lifting room, and yet very few know of this condition/phenomenon.

Another possible treatment which proved effective over a multitude of tests is a deep tissue massage (Does not mean to be relaxing, rather quite painful), followed by bloodletting using a transfusion device or a simple sterilized needle and the cupping method, generally common in the practice of acupuncturists.
Gold: 5.02
Aug 16 2012 08:22pm
Quote (Lightman @ Aug 15 2012 11:31am)
Fair enough, since it might not be understood to several still, I will further elaborate:

The conditions in which hematoidin crystals form and amassed in the circulatory system are enhanced several folds in regards to subjects which regularly train in the fields of strength and hypertrophy, in contrast to non heavy weight trainees and in contrast to the majority of the population which does not train at all.

As a result, many of the inflammations occuring, especially joint related chronic conditions, are direct results of bloody crystals forming to an extent of blocking several main capillaries to a certain area in the muscle-joint convergence, making the trainee stop the activity at some degree due to inability to perform the action at the given angles, or stop all together (Pending severity and magnitude of the crystallization, and the number of capillaries blocked).
Furthermore, senescent blood may be clogged in said clotted capillaries and further hamper the circulatory system effectiveness in that area, causing for an over-extended duration of the pathology by continuing to hamper its removal from said system.

This is one of the biggest most common pathologies concerning injuries in the weight lifting room, and yet very few know of this condition/phenomenon.

Another possible treatment which proved effective over a multitude of tests is a deep tissue massage (Does not mean to be relaxing, rather quite painful), followed by bloodletting using a transfusion device or a simple sterilized needle and the cupping method, generally common in the practice of acupuncturists.

do you have a way i can contact you and talk with you a bit on your spare time?
Sep 13 2012 02:31pm
Bump
Oct 25 2012 01:48am
Bump
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll