d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > Formation Of Blood Crystals > A Lightman Article
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.05
Warn: 60%
Aug 14 2012 06:53am
Quote (7_Deadly_Sins @ Aug 14 2012 08:45pm)
I don't believe you wrote any of this. You like to steal often, which is exactly what you did with all of these articles.

And also your penis is small and I hate you lightdog
Gold: 0.00
Aug 14 2012 06:55am
Quote (7_Deadly_Sins @ Aug 14 2012 02:45pm)
I don't believe you wrote any of this. You like to steal often, which is exactly what you did with all of these articles.

Why lol, anybody could have written this article. He's simply writing articles sumarizing what he's studied in his degree, so he can give that information in an easier manner to other people.

tl; dr, he dumbs down what he studies so we can understand it in a science divulgative article.
Aug 14 2012 06:57am
Quote (BoldedGreen @ Aug 14 2012 03:55pm)
Why lol, anybody could have written this article. He's simply writing articles sumarizing what he's studied in his degree, so he can give that information in an easier manner to other people.

tl; dr, he dumbs down what he studies so we can understand it in a science divulgative article.

exactly lol, except its not part of his degree
Aug 14 2012 06:58am
Quote (Ocen @ Aug 14 2012 02:57pm)
exactly lol, except its not part of his degree

He was studying Medicine and then decided to leave it and start a PhD for Economics or something like that iirc?

However, that information is nothing beyond the people understanding lol. He could have written it perfectly without studying Medicina or anything linked to it as well.

You really like to argue eh Magnus <3

This post was edited by BoldedGreen on Aug 14 2012 06:59am
Gold: 5,000.77
Aug 14 2012 07:34am
Quote (7_Deadly_Sins @ Aug 14 2012 03:45pm)

1 source to support your claim, that is all I require.
Until then, I will take it as baseless slander which you will be reported for, and hopefully your fake tag will be stripped from you.

Quote (Ladsy @ Aug 14 2012 03:53pm)
And also your penis is small and I hate you lightdog

You are now being reported. Enjoy.

To the rest, I never claimed to have studied medicine formally, I simply confer with my university M.D regarding the fields of nutrition, kinesiology, anatomy and pathology in regards to health and fitness. I do study at a Ph.D route to economics.
That is that for the off topic, anymore spam will be reported without prior warning.

Questions regarding the subject are naturally welcome.
Retired Moderator
Gold: 355.06
Trader: Trusted
Aug 14 2012 07:47am
Quote (Lightman @ Aug 14 2012 09:34am)
Until then, I will take it as baseless slander which you will be reported for, and hopefully your fake tag will be stripped from you.

To the rest, I never claimed to have studied medicine formally, I simply confer with my university M.D regarding the fields of nutrition, kinesiology, anatomy and pathology in regards to health and fitness. I do study at a Ph.D route to economics.
That is that for the off topic, anymore spam will be reported without prior warning.

Baseless slander? lol
You stole money from me and lied to my face.
Do you really want me to post the emails?
Gold: 0.05
Warn: 60%
Aug 14 2012 07:53am
Quote (Lightman @ Aug 14 2012 09:34pm)

but youre dirty 80% scammer, if i ever traded with u id request med everytime
Gold: 1,955.00
Aug 14 2012 07:55am
Quote (7_Deadly_Sins @ Aug 14 2012 09:47am)
Baseless slander? lol

Do it please.
Gold: 5,000.77
Aug 14 2012 08:02am
Quote (7_Deadly_Sins @ Aug 14 2012 04:47pm)
Baseless slander? lol

Over 2 and a half years ago, you approached me via PM offering yourself as a personal trainer.
You were extremely conspicuous and insisted that the entire conversation and details will be made outside d2jsp, for "Personal reasons".
I have agreed, although I had no income or funds to spend, and have warned you about it priorly.
You have given me a shabby workout routine and what I can only now recall, with the knowledge I have accumulated over the years, as a worthless excuse of a meal plan, basically entailing to "See food eat food".

After less than a month, I told you I cannot keep to your demands of a monthly pay of 100$, later did I find what a rip off it was and exactly why you wanted this left out of d2jsp.
Continue to scheme on others all you desire, I did not bite into it and withdrew from the deal. Today I am far more knowledgable than you in all fields required for bodybuilding, and health and fitness in general.

Do not make me go blow the whistle on your "Behind the counter" operations of using your tag to fish unaware individuals into making money off them and off the d2jsp system. Njaguar will not be pleased, I can only imagine.

Now leave my thread, and
Gold: 22.50
Aug 14 2012 08:50am
Quote (Lightman @ 14 Aug 2012 10:02)
Over 2 and a half years ago, you approached me via PM offering yourself as a personal trainer.
You were extremely conspicuous and insisted that the entire conversation and details will be made outside d2jsp, for "Personal reasons".
I have agreed, although I had no income or funds to spend, and have warned you about it priorly.
You have given me a shabby workout routine and what I can only now recall, with the knowledge I have accumulated over the years, as a worthless excuse of a meal plan, basically entailing to "See food eat food".

After less than a month, I told you I cannot keep to your demands of a monthly pay of 100$, later did I find what a rip off it was and exactly why you wanted this left out of d2jsp.
Continue to scheme on others all you desire, I did not bite into it and withdrew from the deal. Today I am far more knowledgable than you in all fields required for bodybuilding, and health and fitness in general.

Do not make me go blow the whistle on your "Behind the counter" operations of using your tag to fish unaware individuals into making money off them and off the d2jsp system. Njaguar will not be pleased, I can only imagine.

Now leave my thread, and

scumbag lightman
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll