d2jsp Forums > Diablo > D3 Archives > SC Americas 2012+ >
FT
> Doop Methud Hurr > Yolo Nigga
1237Next
Closed New Topic
Gold: 0.00
Aug 7 2012 08:38pm
Team Vietnahm’s Diablo 3 Dupe.

Alright guys, I’m sure you’ve all heard the controversy over the duped Sovereign Ends, the screenshots from Bdzer and also the screenshots from glov. Team Vietnahm is an exclusive group of individuals from d2jsp which consists of HerPleasure, Bdzer & glov. After all the hype about people saying our dupe is real, this is your chance to test it out, whether it works for you, that is your choice, but it certainly worked for us multiple times.

THESE ARE THE EXACT STEP BY STEP GUIDELINES WE USED TO DUPE MULTIPLE TIMES.
Step 1. You’ll need 2 Diablo Accounts + 2 People. (You can try it by yourself if you want, your choice)
Step 2. Have all the items on “Player 1”’s account and leave it to sit there for at least 3-4days, making sure you log in and maybe play on it for 15-30minutes everyday for the 3-4day period.
Step 3. After the 3 day period has passed, you now get a proxy, HotSpotShield was used in all our operations. And open it up, and logging in with it on “Player 1”’s account, (Note; it may take several tries to log into the account with HotSpot as the proxies aren’t that stable at all, but once you’ve logged in, you’re golden)
Step 4. Whilst on HotSpotShield you pretend you hack yourself, get your friend to automatically join your game, and then “Player 1” start dropping ALL the items you want to dupe on the floor and let your friend pick it up, (Note; It’s wiser to dupe $1000 worth of gear at one time, instead of $100 worth of gear)
Step 6. When everything is transferred turn off HotSpotShield and log out.
Step 5. Once you’ve logged out, wait around 30mins-1hour then change your password on your MOBILE phone via the Diablo 3 Website (Note; Make sure it is connected to ur 3G and not your wifi)
Step 6. Once you’ve changed ur pw, Log into the Diablo 3 website, follow this link; https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit
Step 7. Diablo 3 > Choose pre-defined topics > I think I got hacked > then continue
Step 8. Make sure you tick the box where it says, I approve Blizzard to rollback my account.
Step 9. This is the tricky part for all you educated/uneducated individuals, you will now need to compose an essay of a ticket, maybe around 300 words explaining that you’ve been playing d3 for ages, you love the game, you spent so much time on it, all your friends at school play it, etc. Then you’ll need a cover story, saying you were at the gym or @ work at the time it happened, then also somewhere in the essay you will need to say you “Changed the pw on ur mobile, but it was too late” and “Give them a date where ur account as fine, I usually give them yesterdays date”
Step 10. Once the ticket has been sent, now you wait, and if you’ve fooled them (which is easy as fuck) you should get a confirmation email and a reply to your ticket.

Happy Hunting. Lovely guide written by Bdzer and HerPleasure.
Gold: 2,600.71
Aug 7 2012 08:39pm
C-c-c-c-crash and burn. Die D3
Aug 7 2012 08:40pm
fuck it
Gold: 17,801.00
i smell nerdy losars
Kulle story bru
Gold: 3,000.25
yolo
Aug 7 2012 08:41pm
Old news. The best part is when people try to do this and get banned. That's the real kicker.
Gold: 183.11
Aug 7 2012 08:41pm
rofl what ultra nerds will do to get an edge
Aug 7 2012 08:42pm
Quote (TheRedTerror @ Aug 7 2012 07:41pm)
Old news. The best part is when people try to do this and get banned. That's the real kicker.

It's funny when we already cashed out $4000 each. np
Gold: 31,000.00
Aug 7 2012 08:42pm
Quote (bdzer @ Aug 7 2012 10:38pm)
Team Vietnahm’s Diablo 3 Dupe.

Alright guys, I’m sure you’ve all heard the controversy over the duped Sovereign Ends, the screenshots from Bdzer and also the screenshots from glov. Team Vietnahm is an exclusive group of individuals from d2jsp which consists of HerPleasure, Bdzer & glov. After all the hype about people saying our dupe is real, this is your chance to test it out, whether it works for you, that is your choice, but it certainly worked for us multiple times.

THESE ARE THE EXACT STEP BY STEP GUIDELINES WE USED TO DUPE MULTIPLE TIMES.
Step 1. You’ll need 2 Diablo Accounts + 2 People. (You can try it by yourself if you want, your choice)
Step 2. Have all the items on “Player 1”’s account and leave it to sit there for at least 3-4days, making sure you log in and maybe play on it for 15-30minutes everyday for the 3-4day period.
Step 3. After the 3 day period has passed, you now get a proxy, HotSpotShield was used in all our operations. And open it up, and logging in with it on “Player 1”’s account, (Note; it may take several tries to log into the account with HotSpot as the proxies aren’t that stable at all, but once you’ve logged in, you’re golden)
Step 4. Whilst on HotSpotShield you pretend you hack yourself, get your friend to automatically join your game, and then “Player 1” start dropping ALL the items you want to dupe on the floor and let your friend pick it up, (Note; It’s wiser to dupe $1000 worth of gear at one time, instead of $100 worth of gear)
Step 6. When everything is transferred turn off HotSpotShield and log out.
Step 5. Once you’ve logged out, wait around 30mins-1hour then change your password on your MOBILE phone via the Diablo 3 Website (Note; Make sure it is connected to ur 3G and not your wifi)
Step 6. Once you’ve changed ur pw, Log into the Diablo 3 website, follow this link; https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit
Step 7. Diablo 3 > Choose pre-defined topics > I think I got hacked > then continue
Step 8. Make sure you tick the box where it says, I approve Blizzard to rollback my account.
Step 9. This is the tricky part for all you educated/uneducated individuals, you will now need to compose an essay of a ticket, maybe around 300 words explaining that you’ve been playing d3 for ages, you love the game, you spent so much time on it, all your friends at school play it, etc. Then you’ll need a cover story, saying you were at the gym or @ work at the time it happened, then also somewhere in the essay you will need to say you “Changed the pw on ur mobile, but it was too late” and “Give them a date where ur account as fine, I usually give them yesterdays date”
Step 10. Once the ticket has been sent, now you wait, and if you’ve fooled them (which is easy as fuck) you should get a confirmation email and a reply to your ticket.

Happy Hunting. Lovely guide written by Bdzer and HerPleasure.

step 3. download keylogger
step 4. load up your account with gear so its worth our time to hack
Go Back To SC Americas 2012+ Topic List
1237Next
Closed New Topic