d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 3 > D3 Discussion > Best Monk Skill > For Lower Dps Weapons
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 360.00
Jul 17 2012 05:53pm
Crip wave+mangle only seems good for LoH since it speeds up a/s. I would rather get the life return of FoT with the dodge rune on. I already have 2.1 a/s.

Vera: I am critting 40% of the time and have 380% crit dmg. I hit for 100k+ ALL the time so life leech definitely comes into play big time for me. I use everything you listed but crippling wave and after using it realize it was complete shit. I do have 900 LoH so I am still getting quite a bit from that as much as I disregard it sometimes. But, I am wondering how much dmg I would have to gain from taking that off for the 5.9% life leech to be more valuable. Right now i'm at 41k dmg with 40% crit and 300%+crit dmg (switching weapons around so don't know the exact amount).
Can any theory crafters quickly come up with what dmg icnrease it would take to close to outweigh that LoH or are there to many factors?
Gold: 369.50
Jul 17 2012 06:07pm
Quote (cmcneil06 @ 17 Jul 2012 03:01)
I currently have a lower dps weapon (around 800) but have insane crit bonuses. I am wondering which attack would provide the biggest output for me. I am using WoHF right now with fists of furry and like the way it works.
I am currently at 900 LoH and 5.9% life leech. I am trying to up my dps as much as possible to make my life leech more effective. Therefore, the normal LoH skills like FoT are irrelevant to me. I want to know which attack will
dump the most dps on them so that my healing power is uped from life steal. I am also planning on dumping a/s for more crit dmg since i currently attack at 2.1 a/s. I am considering keen eye with dmg buff but I just HATE DR for some reason.
Someone please throw some input in on this. Also, at this point I think I might be going over with life gains. Should I drop a couple hundred points in LoH for alot more dps? Would essentially increase the bonus from life leech so it all goes full circle.
Damn does life leech make things interesting.

I'm not 100% sure that crit dmg is an addition to your life steal...i think its only on your normal dmg output. Criting is just something extra out there for more dmg, I dont know where to check to verify if criting helps steal.
Gold: 360.00
Jul 17 2012 06:16pm
your exactly right. However, when your dmg increase, so does your life leech. LL is directly dependant on your dmg. Therfore, the more I crit and for higher amounts, the more insane LL I get in return.
Go Back To D3 Discussion Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll