d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Europe Classic Trophy Room > Wee Got Confirmed Its Ok
Prev145678211Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3.33
Jul 2 2012 05:39am
your nec:
no str/dex on amu
no rep on wand
3x4 belt with low life
low cr on boots
no str/dex/mana on rings

note i'm not raging, just using your own arguments

your barb:
low dmg martel
no life on swap ring
no swap amu
low life on barb belt (you ain't got a nate to make a good use out of the def on it)
low life on serpent
lack of flexibility (unless you've overstatted 15str to use a 2nd angelic)

This post was edited by B4ST4RD on Jul 2 2012 05:43am
Gold: 659.82
Jul 2 2012 06:14am
Quote (B4ST4RD @ Jul 2 2012 01:35pm)
yep

:rofl:

you don't need to get mad man.. I just said my point of view..

Quote (B4ST4RD @ Jul 2 2012 01:39pm)
your nec:
no str/dex on amu Don't need str/dex, he had 45 str from the rest of the equip and that's top 3 legit nec amu
no rep on wand ye you're right with repl life it would have been godly ^^ Had one with cr and 5 repl as switch
3x4 belt with low life totally right on the 3x4 part.. but was the best trires belt with 24 fhr that I've found
low cr on boots Had max cr for d2c rules
no str/dex/mana on rings I didn't need str/dex since they're switching rings and I already had 45 base str and mana isn't needed.. more important is repl life and half freeze duration

note i'm not raging, just using your own arguments

your barb:
low dmg martel 289 + 16 str.... It's probably the 2nd higher dmg martel with -req ^^ the only one who made more dmg was the juzam' old
no life on swap ring actually I always used 2 angelic rings in every situation ^^
no swap amu actually I always used 2 angelic rings + amu in every situation ^^
low life on barb belt (you ain't got a nate to make a good use out of the def on it) 33 life + 7 repl isn't that bad ;) and I had a -req nate but it wasn't a trophy
low life on serpent [b] actually I always used rattle/hawkmail in every situation ^^
lack of flexibility (unless you've overstatted 15str to use a 2nd angelic) actually I always used 2 angelic rings in every situation ^^

If u want to use my own arguments try to use them in a smarter way ;)
Gold: 143.00
Jul 2 2012 06:30am
oh come on, don't argue over shit here

spanish_desyncher doesn't have any trophy items (post them one by one in a trophy room, only the amulet would get good rates), but I'm sure he works good as he is, the fact that you didn't find upgrades for your items doesn't make him a trophy

Andre spent a ton of fg on his items, saying something like "low dmg on martel" is utterly stupid and shows that you are angry 'cause he dissed your favorite char

there are 10-15 duellers left in classic, if we argue with each other, we'll kill the realm
Gold: 3.33
Jul 2 2012 06:32am
1. nice you don't need str or dex but i need it because you say so. your chars are meant to be played in normal, that makes them better than mine which are meant to be played in hell? in what universe does that make sense?
2. your swap rings can be "bad" because they are switch, mine must be godly even if i barely use them
3. rep on barb is rather useless, no matter what you say
4. your martel, well i dno jens' old but i know kai's and its suoerior to yours
5. posting an armor you don't use to make your chars look slightly better. thats definitely the most stupid thing i've ever heard
6. 33/60 life is low

Quote (Zigaboo @ Jul 2 2012 01:30pm)

spanish_desyncher doesn't have any trophy items (post them one by one in a trophy room, only the amulet would get good rates), but I'm sure he works good as he is, the fact that you didn't find upgrades for your items doesn't make him a trophy

Andre spent a ton of fg on his items, saying something like "low dmg on martel" is utterly stupid and shows that you are angry 'cause he dissed your favorite char

there are 10-15 duellers left in classic, if we argue with each other, we'll kill the realm

my fav char is barb. fact i didn't find upgrades? are there any upgrades for it? because i've only seen 2 items being put to trade once that were better than mine and they were gone in 5 mins

chars meant to be played on normal vs chars meant to be played everywhere and not dying in 30 secs cannot be compared

This post was edited by B4ST4RD on Jul 2 2012 06:34am
Jul 2 2012 06:44am
Quote (B4ST4RD @ 2 Jul 2012 14:32)
chars meant to be played on normal vs chars meant to be played everywhere and not dying in 30 secs cannot be compared

you are the only one who made comparisons
you wanna argue over this shit, make a topic for your pala in the official jsp trophy room, see how rates go

your items lack stats, it's exactly because you wanted to make him bugged, but it's also exactly the reason he can't be a trophy char

and the reason that better items than yours are not for trade, is that the ones who have them, won't sell them, I suppose
I mean come on, I've seen around 10 grimhelms better than that, and around 5000 belts better than that

I don't like arguing with you because our relationships have been good lately, no need to change that for a couple of pixels

I'll make a pic for my natepala so you can diss on him too :p

This post was edited by Zigaboo on Jul 2 2012 06:45am
Jul 2 2012 07:10am
Quote (Zigaboo @ Jul 2 2012 02:30pm)

well imo it's good if we argue a bit.. bored of 10/10 topics ;)

Quote (B4ST4RD @ Jul 2 2012 02:32pm)
1. nice you don't need str or dex but i need it because you say so. your chars are meant to be played in normal, that makes them better than mine which are meant to be played in hell? in what universe does that make sense?
2. your swap rings can be "bad" because they are switch, mine must be godly even if i barely use them
3. rep on barb is rather useless, no matter what you say
4. your martel, well i dno jens' old but i know kai's and its suoerior to yours
5. posting an armor you don't use to make your chars look slightly better. thats definitely the most stupid thing i've ever heard
6. 33/60 life is low

my fav char is barb. fact i didn't find upgrades? are there any upgrades for it? because i've only seen 2 items being put to trade once that were better than mine and they were gone in 5 mins

1) I played under d2c rules.. it didn't make any sense to me to play pubs since I cannot play using any hacks (tmc/aa/ajuv/auto tp/chicken) and so on..and I only said ur rings aren't that good because they're plain fcr trires ring with no other mods (mine has got nice adds such life/hfd or repl)
2) mine aren't bad :P the 15/15 str 10/15 dex 120/120 ar 26/30 cr 30/30 fr is cool :-)
3) that's a nice argument
4) kai's one makes less dmg than mine (we tested in the past) and that's the reason why kai is buying my martel :-) you forget about the 16 str
5) I bought that armor to use it..but in the end I always found better rattlecage/hawkmail.. is there any difference from you and ur fcr rings?
6) find me a better bvA belt..that one was one of the top 3 for sure

and the fact that people doesn't trade better items make your items trophy? I saw better grimhelm/mageplate/belt for sure.. shame you couldn't get them..
Jul 2 2012 08:05am
My pvm ornate pala

the two rings are not a dupe, just twins separated at birth.
Gold: 1,002.00
Warn: 10%
Jul 2 2012 09:30am

I'm posting just to be a bastard! D

here is my non-trophy pala
Its a baroned dirty man.. With some mf to get better drops :D

I still like ppl posting nice chars, doesnt matter if all think its a trophy or not. If you're happy with the char, post it ;)

/e btw, your def is really cute georgious !!!
Rings + shield are nice trophies

This post was edited by Knaapie on Jul 2 2012 09:43am
Jul 2 2012 12:14pm
Quote (Zigaboo @ Jul 2 2012 04:05pm)
My pvm ornate pala

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/8480/26802931.jpg

the two rings are not a dupe, just twins separated at birth.

10/10 just for the name
Jul 2 2012 12:17pm
Quote (Andrezzzz @ 2 Jul 2012 20:14)
10/10 just for the name

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM2sK6EyHlI
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Prev145678211Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll