d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The War On Baby Girls
Prev1345
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1.00
May 31 2012 12:38pm
well the name of the video is "the war on baby girls" and it claims there are areas in the US (as well as other parts of the world) where there is a distortion in the birth ratio, but doesn't give any kind of statistical example

..though it does bring to attention an interesting topic, birth selective abortions

whether it is boys are girls some could still consider it a discrimination, in the UK, Australia and other countries birth selective abortions are already illegal, but in the US it still remains legal in 47 different states. Polls show that 77% of Americans no matter their age, sex, ethnicity, or state location think birth selective abortions should be outlawed

now I personally don't believe the policing of one's mind is the proper way to deal with such a thing.. I believe the better way to do it would be a regulation on late term abortions

as I mentioned before you cannot tell the sex of the infant till around 19 to 23 weeks into the pregnancy, one can question whether it should be legal to abort that late into the pregnancy to begin with

there have been multiple instances of children being born 21 weeks into the pregnancy and still surviving to live on normal lives

This post was edited by TCassa89 on May 31 2012 12:41pm
Gold: 91.00
May 31 2012 12:38pm
Disgusting. To each his own I guess... We shouldn't have to pay for this bullshit though.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1345
Add Reply New Topic New Poll