d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Political Scientists Confirm That > Republicans Are The Problem
Prev1234567Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 7,040.61
May 21 2012 02:07pm
Quote (BardOfXiix @ May 21 2012 12:35pm)
I'VE GOT YOUR BACK.

But seriously if a Republican candidate came out with those policies and took the primary with magic, I could support such a candidate over Obama.

i vote for Ron Paul i would think they kill him before we had that choice if they know they cant control him..yes i think we too that point they already own us and the way we think..and if he is just another tool like Obama well i dont see much hope at all..
i said same thing about Obama i am sure a few did lol i was wrong or they know 1 person cant make a change when they own the judges and senate what not..they will be sly and change a lot but not soo much where we stand up and fight...untill we could not fight at all..

first thing you do is take over media...laws has been changed protecting us against this..
ok soo we lost that battle.....America's elit take over and we blind to it..hell in 100 years they will see bush never won election honestly..placed there by the elit..when they own both sides they dont need do that..they kept us in order by letting us vote black, and we fell for it..we let the Bush elections be forgot ..we let the lies go unpunished..we like lams at a waterhole that is shrinking fast...if there is any conspiracy at all it is right in front of us and we blind too it..or choose ignore what we see easy enough..

we ruled by the power companies they placed all their people in all 3 judicial systems we made and taking 1 right after the next and all laws protecting against this changed every day..if they don't work for them they bought by them..if they can't be bought they will be shot.
if Ron Paul is true they take him out..who would be left Obama...i am sure they already have a plan

logic absolute power..not their fault..just the way it works...so I Can't be Anon i forgive them. maybe we all would do same.

This post was edited by doomchaser on May 21 2012 02:11pm
Gold: 285.00
May 21 2012 03:05pm
Quote (TalkNerdyToMe @ May 21 2012 01:58pm)
Stopped @ CNN.

Guess infowars would be more appropriate.

Gold: 119,903.34
May 21 2012 03:08pm
Quote (doomchaser @ May 21 2012 04:07pm)
i vote for Ron Paul i would think they kill him before we had that choice if they know they cant control him..yes i think we too that point they already own us and the way we think..and if he is just another tool like Obama well i dont see much hope at all..
i said same thing about Obama i am sure a few did lol i was wrong or they know 1 person cant make a change when they own the judges and senate what not..they will be sly and change a lot but not soo much where we stand up and fight...untill we could not fight at all..

first thing you do is take over media...laws has been changed protecting us against this..
ok soo we lost that battle.....America's elit take over and we blind to it..hell in 100 years they will see bush never won election honestly..placed there by the elit..when they own both sides they dont need do that..they kept us in order by letting us vote black, and we fell for it..we let the Bush elections be forgot ..we let the lies go unpunished..we like lams at a waterhole that is shrinking fast...if there is any conspiracy at all it is right in front of us and we blind too it..or choose ignore what we see easy enough..

we ruled by the power companies they placed all their people in all 3 judicial systems we made and taking 1 right after the next and all laws protecting against this changed every day..if they don't work for them they bought by them..if they can't be bought they will be shot.
if Ron Paul is true they take him out..who would be left Obama...i am sure they already have a plan

logic absolute power..not their fault..just the way it works...so I Can't be Anon i forgive them. maybe we all would do same.

Stop drinking the water man. They have contaminated it. It is not safe.

We must fight the Illuminati. .

Gold: 1,513.00
May 21 2012 03:24pm
Quote (doomchaser @ May 21 2012 04:07pm)

Does this guy remind anyone else of Godless?

---

Obviously both parties claim that they want to be fiscally stable, but what is happening in Washington is the polar opposite. Both say we want to reduce the debt, but neither can *actually* do anything about it.
The left won't follow through with cuts or propose their own budget, and the right won't agree to raise taxes. I seriously don't understand the barriers to an agreement. Leave your R and D labels behind and I don't understand how it's such a difficult job to at least attempt to balance a budget.
Gold: 12,730.67
May 21 2012 04:32pm
The Republicans are going through some growing pains right now. At least they are starting to realize the error in their ways. The Tea Party movement is fiscally, the greatest thing that has happened to the GOP.

The funny thing with all this is that the Founding Fathers DESIGNED the FEDERAL government to be inefficient.
Gold: 133,165.00
May 21 2012 05:18pm
so i guess there is a "mainstream" that is relatively static, universally recognized, and of course, universally agreed upon...as well as the best way of doing things. No matter the culture, no matter the place, and especially no matter the time.

I see.

Gold: 285.00
Jul 20 2012 01:28pm
Bump cuz relevant
Gold: 9,039.20
Jul 20 2012 01:37pm
Quote (thundercock @ May 21 2012 04:32pm)
The Republicans are going through some growing pains right now.  At least they are starting to realize the error in their ways.  The Tea Party movement is fiscally, the greatest thing that has happened to the GOP.

The funny thing with all this is that the Founding Fathers DESIGNED the FEDERAL government to be inefficient.

Yup, working as expected.
Gold: 0.00
Jul 20 2012 01:40pm
Quote (Skinned @ Jul 20 2012 11:28am)
Bump cuz relevant

lol I was wondering who necro'd this.
Gold: 11.00
Jul 20 2012 01:42pm
Republican politicians may or may not be more radical than the Democratic, but Democratic VOTERS in general are far more extremist in ideology
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1234567Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll