d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Elder Scrolls Series > Skyrim > Really
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 15,702.00
May 12 2012 11:37am
the graphics and limited gameplay of skyrim were a joke lol
Gold: 83.00
May 17 2012 09:57pm
Quote (coltemonikha @ May 11 2012 07:28pm)

crafting is better than finding rare items

^ This is definitely what killed it for me... once you could craft there was no point to going into dungeons anymore.. it literally only took like 2 hours to get lvl 30 and maxed blacksmithing with awesome gear.. the game was just droll after that. the enemies and quests were just a nuisance because they were never gonna give you anything better than what you already had. period.

and why the hell couldn't we make own spells anymore!?

Gold: 0.00
May 18 2012 05:50am
Quote (thewildpete @ 18 May 2012 05:57)
^ This is definitely what killed it for me... once you could craft there was no point to going into dungeons anymore.. it literally only took like 2 hours to get lvl 30 and maxed blacksmithing with awesome gear.. the game was just droll after that. the enemies and quests were just a nuisance because they were never gonna give you anything better than what you already had. period.

and why the hell couldn't we make own spells anymore!?

making spell wouldnt be casual enough (you know, you'd have to set AoE, damage, etc properly so you can cast it and casuals might not know how to do it)
Gold: 2,930.00
May 20 2012 03:44am
Morrowind is the best by far i rember summoning 1 of every monster and the spells were alot better like jump and slow fall i rember jumping so hi it would take like 30 sec's to hit the ground again easy way to travle + you can make your own spells that was the best i reckon the map was alot bigger in Morrowind to they took to much of the good stuff out in the last 2 games i thought sky rim would have bean alot better but it is pretty repeditive (not sure how to spell that 1 ) and what old mate said about the dragons b4 1 manoth and giant can smash the shit out of the dragons the dragons should fuck every thing up that is pretty lame also i dont know if its just my copy but this game freez's alot as soon as im half way into a atc the pause to drink a potion 50 % of the time it frezz's allso another thing i dont like is Morrowind you could where so much more gear and enchant them alot better then now i rember you could have pants shrit then full set of armor on the a clock over that skyrim is a big let down

This post was edited by locowarpig on May 20 2012 03:46am
Gold: 42.00
May 20 2012 05:50pm
Quote (locowarpig @ May 20 2012 03:44am)
Morrowind is the best by far i rember summoning 1 of every monster and the spells were alot better like jump and slow fall i rember jumping so hi it would take like 30 sec's to hit the ground again easy way to travle + you can make your own spells that was the best i reckon the map was alot bigger in Morrowind to they took to much of the good stuff out in the last 2 games i thought sky rim would have bean alot better but it is pretty repeditive (not sure how to spell that 1 ) and what old mate said about the dragons b4 1 manoth and giant can smash the shit out of the dragons the dragons should fuck every thing up that is pretty lame also i dont know if its just my copy but this game freez's alot as soon as im half way into a atc the pause to drink a potion 50 % of the time it frezz's allso another thing i dont like is Morrowind you could where so much more gear and enchant them alot better then now i rember you could have pants shrit then full set of armor on the a clock over that skyrim is a big let down

change is to was and you'd be close, morrowind in age is not as good as it was
Gold: 83.00
May 22 2012 10:44am
Quote (Zoni @ May 18 2012 07:50am)
making spell wouldnt be casual enough (you know, you'd have to set AoE, damage, etc properly so you can cast it and casuals might not know how to do it)

You dont HAAAAAVE to make spells.. Do it just like Oblivion. Just give me the capability to make my own spells. And bring me back my chameleon spell!

This post was edited by thewildpete on May 22 2012 10:45am
Gold: 2,096.00
May 26 2012 09:07pm
Skyrim was fun for awhile, but I have over 200 hours in it and I'm only lvl 43...then again I'm the type of player that likes to do the side quests, until I realized just how many of them there are. It's very monotonous, repetitive and got to the point where I asked myself "why the hell am I still playing this?" when I couldn't come up with a good answer, I quit....like others in here have stated, I'll probably go back and play it in bout a year and see if I get interested again, starting where I left off.
Only thing I can say in it's defense is I probably would have had a much more enjoyable time if I had played with more magic...I used either a bow or a 2-handed sword pretty much the entire game. The only magic I actually used in game to my benefit was restoration spells. True, I could take down pretty much anything in 1 or 2 hits after focusing on just 2 weapon classes, but would have been more intrigued if I had used spells I'm guessing.

Regardless, this game didn't deserve a 10/10....was good, but not great.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
May 26 2012 10:44pm
Quote (LoneCrusader @ May 26 2012 11:07pm)
Skyrim was fun for awhile, but I have over 200 hours in it and I'm only lvl 43...then again I'm the type of player that likes to do the side quests, until I realized just how many of them there are.  It's very monotonous, repetitive and got to the point where I asked myself "why the hell am I still playing this?"  when I couldn't come up with a good answer, I quit....like others in here have stated, I'll probably go back and play it in bout a year and see if I get interested again, starting where I left off. 
Only thing I can say in it's defense is I probably would have had a much more enjoyable time if I had played with more magic...I used either a bow or a 2-handed sword pretty much the entire game.  The only magic I actually used in game to my benefit was restoration spells.  True, I could take down pretty much anything in 1 or 2 hits after focusing on just 2 weapon classes, but would have been more intrigued if I had used spells I'm guessing.

Regardless, this game didn't deserve a 10/10....was good, but not great.

thats all right and yes magic make this game way better. battlemage is 10x funnier to play then any other classes imo
May 26 2012 11:50pm
Quote (Dismayven @ May 12 2012 01:37pm)
the graphics and limited gameplay of skyrim were a joke lol

have to agree
May 27 2012 03:01am
Quote (Gummmy @ 27 May 2012 07:50)
have to agree

whoses multi you are? first post on the forums and that's on TES sub and yet you also have 2k+ fgs
Go Back To Elder Scrolls Series Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll