d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > TERA > Official Tera Online Thread
Prev123456Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 16,240.00
May 6 2012 04:55am
Does this game have interesting items / stats on items?

wow pissed me off so much in the end,
every item was the same, you had your main stat and then stamina on each item, then 2 out of 5 of the interchangeable other stats

Then there was only one item which could make your character better with a few extra points in each stat for 0.5% higher dps (no interesting builds/having to find items that work together/any originally in your character at all)

Then comes the best bit, this item you need only drops from one specific boss, and this boss can only be done once per week. So for most of the week you have no change of getting the gear you need and the rest of the time is spend fighting the same bosses over and over again. Oh and the bosses need 25 people to kill them (many of whom also need the piece of gear you need, don't expect to get it once it finally drops). You can join a group of random people which might suck ruining your chance of accomplishing anything significant for another week. Or you can join a guild and do these bosses on a schedule, meaning you're expected to show up at a certain time each week+days afterwards to continue the same thing, once again fighting the same bosses over and over again (you just get further through them and have to spend loads of tries on the harder ones)

So yeah items and end game content were done appallingly in wow, is this game significantly better?
Gold: 29,067.00
May 6 2012 06:44pm
Quote (missalaire @ May 6 2012 01:48am)
Hit lvl 60, feels good.

it shouldnt, the 60 gameplay is poor at best. It has the content that a usual mmo release has at launch after having been released for more than a year in asia. Thats just pathetic and doesnt suggest good things moving forward.
Gold: 0.00
May 6 2012 09:37pm
If anyone is selling gold on Feral Valley let me know, also willing to trade if the ratio is good.

People that complain about a game that has been officially released for only a week shouldn't really bitch and moan about a game that is brand new. If any of you remember what WoW or similar MMO's were like when released you would know its doing far better then most. It may be a NA version of the KTera but it doesn't mean things weren't changed as well as different fixes for skills, gold and all that jazz. TBF the developers for NA Tera said that they would not be taking straight after the KTera and would develop their own content as well release it at their own pace.
Gold: 913.55
May 6 2012 11:06pm
Quote (TheRedTerror @ May 6 2012 11:37pm)
If anyone is selling gold on Feral Valley let me know, also willing to trade if the ratio is good.

People that complain about a game that has been officially released for only a week shouldn't really bitch and moan about a game that is brand new. If any of you remember what WoW or similar MMO's were like when released you would know its doing far better then most. It may be a NA version of the KTera but it doesn't mean things weren't changed as well as different fixes for skills, gold and all that jazz. TBF the developers for NA Tera said that they would not be taking straight after the KTera and would develop their own content as well release it at their own pace.

It's been officially released for like 2 years haha
Gold: 29,067.00
May 6 2012 11:27pm
Quote (TheRedTerror @ May 6 2012 10:37pm)

NA tera doesnt have developers, they have publishers, people that bring it to market. NA tera cant change shit without blueholes permission and cant develop their own stuff. We have what the developers spent years doing, and thats on par with a mmo on release day.

This post was edited by Canoobian on May 6 2012 11:28pm
May 6 2012 11:31pm
Actually its a separate business that is in part with them but distributes and is allowed to make its own changes for the public of NA.
Gold: 0.31
May 7 2012 01:58am

Got really lucky and landed a 32k crit
May 7 2012 05:32am
Quote (ExiledWhipz @ May 6 2012 11:58pm)

According to that, it's a 32k hit. Should show up Crit beside it if it was. (at least for me)
Either way 0_O, damn you sorcs/zerkers with your high hits.
Gold: 0.31
May 7 2012 05:56am
Quote (TheRedTerror @ May 7 2012 06:32am)
According to that, it's a 32k hit. Should show up Crit beside it if it was. (at least for me)
Either way 0_O, damn you sorcs/zerkers with your high hits.

You're right. I saw it in red, so it was a crit though. I've never hit beyond a 21k with the atk before. The atk takes a long time to charge up, but i'm using 2 glyphs to reduce it to a total of 42% quicker cast time. My stun last exactly long enough to cast it now, so can use in pvp.
Gold: 390.03
May 7 2012 10:21am
Quote (ExiledWhipz @ May 7 2012 03:58am)
http://i47.tinypic.com/72f5s5.png

32k is nothing, wait til you hit lvl 60 :P Sorcs and zerkers get really high crits then. Highest I've gotten so far as a zerker is like 257k on an instance boss.
Go Back To TERA Topic List
Prev123456Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll