d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Do You Care If...
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.00
Apr 21 2012 11:15pm
No shit it matters? But we've never had a foreigner try and run for president, except Arnold's comments that he'd consider it. Obama's mom is a United States citizen. Regardless of where he was born, that makes him a natural born U.S. citizen in the same way John McCain was born in Panama. You're considered a natural born citizen if you were born on U.S. soil or if one of your parents is a U.S. citizen. How shitty would it be to be temporarily overseas and then have to wait for immigration to process your baby's citizenship?

This whole birther issue is quite frankly fucking stupid as dog shit. Speaking of dog shit, here's the OFFICIAL WHITE HOUSE PORTRAIT OF BO, THE FIRST DOG:

What a cute little fucker!
Gold: 63,142.89
Apr 21 2012 11:23pm
Quote (sylvannos @ Apr 22 2012 12:15am)
Obama's mom is a United States citizen. Regardless of where he was born, that makes him a natural born U.S. citizen in the same way John McCain was born in Panama. You're considered a natural born citizen if you were born on U.S. soil or if one of your parents is a U.S. citizen. How shitty would it be to be temporarily overseas and then have to wait for immigration to process your baby's citizenship?

Tim Tebow is an example of what you are saying. It is common knowledge that he was born in The Phillipines while his parents were on a missionary trip. He is eligible to run for president because of precisely the case you stated.

But if this was the case with Obama, his administration is not saying. Their story is that he was born in Hawaii.

Apr 21 2012 11:32pm
Quote (kayeto @ Apr 21 2012 09:23pm)
Tim Tebow is an example of what you are saying. It is common knowledge that he was born in The Phillipines while his parents were on a missionary trip. He is eligible to run for president because of precisely the case you stated.

But if this was the case with Obama, his administration is not saying. Their story is that he was born in Hawaii.

Because he was? I'm saying to those that think he's born in Kenya, it wouldn't matter because his mom is a U.S. citizen. The reason he waited so long to release his birth certificate was due to not wanting to acknowledge ridiculous claims. You don't give attention to shit that doesn't matter when you're president.

It makes more sense to hear his opinions on celebrity gossip than the origins of his birth.
Gold: 0.69
Apr 22 2012 12:44am
Irrelevant.

I only vote for those who best reflect Reagan.

This post was edited by Hiide on Apr 22 2012 12:44am
Gold: 2,285.00
Apr 22 2012 04:30pm
Quote (Hiide @ Apr 22 2012 02:44am)
Irrelevant.

I only vote for those who best reflect Reagan.

Obama's doing a pretty good job at that.
Gold: 1.00
Apr 22 2012 05:02pm
Quote (sylvannos @ Apr 21 2012 10:15pm)
No shit it matters? But we've never had a foreigner try and run for president, except Arnold's comments that he'd consider it. Obama's mom is a United States citizen. Regardless of where he was born, that makes him a natural born U.S. citizen in the same way John McCain was born in Panama. You're considered a natural born citizen if you were born on U.S. soil or if one of your parents is a U.S. citizen. How shitty would it be to be temporarily overseas and then have to wait for immigration to process your baby's citizenship?

This whole birther issue is quite frankly fucking stupid as dog shit. Speaking of dog shit, here's the OFFICIAL WHITE HOUSE PORTRAIT OF BO, THE FIRST DOG:

http://oi41.tinypic.com/1ieaky.jpg

What a cute little fucker!

Apr 22 2012 05:27pm
Quote (bentherdonethat @ Apr 22 2012 05:30pm)
Obama's doing a pretty good job at that.

I actually thought about posting this exact same thing last night but changed my mind because it made me wonder once again why the right is so obsessed with Reagan.
Gold: 147,445.00
Apr 22 2012 11:39pm
he should be impeached and held for treason.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll