d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Archived Games > Heroes of Newerth > Iso War Beast Replay Or Tips > Thxs
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Apr 9 2012 02:27pm
Quote (mickill @ Apr 9 2012 03:10pm)
You can try and kill the other team courier before 0:00 with your dogs, if 1500's they normaly don't react to move it into the fountain and you kill it.

You can do that but this is a major must for a warbeast player.

Spawning your dogs at :11 in game time at the well sending them to the small camp as you regen your mana and join them by the :30 mark when creeps spawn. If you do this correctly, your dogs and you (right behind your dogs) will arrive right on time to creep the camp. The point of this is a free wolf cast, giving you full mana and the possiblity of passing on spending 50-100 gold on mana pots.

Next thing you can do is, check the big camp near the small one at the :30 spawn time and see if it is a camp that is stackable and possibly killed by lvl 3-5. This won't work with any of the creeps that do AoE or stun, because they will kill your dogs too quickly with a double pull. So you really have to just get lucky and hope you get the nado creep or the skeletons.

This tactic also applies for your whole jungle stage, as you are going to want to stack camps that you can clear quickly at the start to gain levels more quickly so you can clear higher camps more quickly and again leveling and getting more exp. This should be quite obvious, but most players don't think this way and it really makes me wonder...lol.

Lastly, always make sure to check your side lane to see if your teammate needs help or you can snag a possible kill. Warbeast imo is an underestimated jungle ganker who with a solid stun can dish out some nice dmg to a weak target. You can also possibly pull/stack for your solo laner as well.

Warbeast is a true neutraller so don't sit and try to gank all game, just look for good opportunities and farm those woods like a mothafucka until you are outlevling and out gpm'ing the other team. Alch bones can be purchased if you have a good early jungle to further increase your lead middle to late game since you will most likely be farming most of the time.

Hope this helped. Let me know if you have any questions.
Gold: 258.76
Apr 9 2012 05:54pm
wb, imo, is the weakest jungle hero of all because from level 1~5, his wolves are really weak. therefore, in order to have a good start off, it really runs your luck to see if the big camp arent catman nor vagobond. and if enemy ward ur pulling + small camp, ur pretty much fucked but u can get a rev ward to kill it.

i used to get a vlard offering as first item then rush kongor, but then kong got buffed so theres no point. so as staring item, i get ring + 2x pots, steamboots, then see if there are a lot of aoe/stunner, if so, bkb, if not, for fun i would get basher. but bkb is usually a must

puzzle box, shieldbreaker, demonic breastplate r ur choices of items

if people get a void stone to kite u, get a harkon blade, they will be like WTF and die instantly

since wb has really shitty farming ability, the first 10 mins u'll probably stay in the jungle, having 4v5. so whenever ur ulti is up, go gank ur lane. when they are having teamfights, push the tower. this is especially important because i see so many goddman fucking retard wb just staying in the jungle for 25 mins with free room to push while my team has a teamfight somewhere else.

Gold: 9,150.00
Apr 9 2012 07:29pm
ring of the teacher -> plated greaves -> puzzlebox/sols -> sols/puzzlebox -> abyssal
focus on pushing, you can easily get 2 towerkills while they are fighting or so, in lower games sometimes even a rax without the enemy team noticing it
Gold: 164,697.50
Apr 9 2012 07:35pm
Quote (The_Darkness_II @ 10 Apr 2012 02:29)
ring of the teacher -> plated greaves -> puzzlebox/sols -> sols/puzzlebox -> abyssal
focus on pushing, you can easily get 2 towerkills while they are fighting or so, in lower games sometimes even a rax without the enemy team noticing it

posthaste is better if you are going to play as backdoor beast

you can push example bot lane send 1 wolf top lane
once 5 tps are comming in tp to top and take 2 towers ^^
Gold: 9,150.00
Apr 9 2012 07:38pm
hm might be
on the other side it delays your pushing power quite a bit
Go Back To Heroes of Newerth Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll