d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Hockey > Break The Bank - Playoff Edition
Prev1222324252628Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 103.00
Apr 15 2012 03:03pm
OK thanks, win or lose my pens bet. All in my total after that game on the devils
Gold: 0.00
Apr 15 2012 03:15pm
Quote (chreeeis @ 15 Apr 2012 17:01)
Also might I suggest you read the rules on the tiebreak format. And yes, I noticed my typo.

7. In event of a tie, the players who have reached 500 or more in the same day will play again the next day with the amount they had previously reached, so there is a slight advantage to gaining more above 500.
The person with the HIGHEST total on the playoff wins.

1- II did read it . But no rules about allowing to play more pts than you had .
2- You do updates pts once a day , many do not know how many pts they have till you post them .
3- Still thinking that its ridiculous to play more pts that you had beginning the day even if the goal is to reach 500 ASAP .
4-Anyway . No disavantage on week days cause all games are at night but way different on week-ends . Lots are out , others are working , and more .. no DISADVANTAGE ? hummm . ok !

e/ Back to bed ! BB later to see if i didnt get screwed ...

This post was edited by Most_Wanted on Apr 15 2012 03:16pm
Gold: 1,400.00
Apr 15 2012 03:23pm
Quote (Most_Wanted @ Apr 15 2012 02:15pm)
1- II did read it . But no rules about allowing to play more pts than you had .
2- You do updates pts once a day , many do not know how many pts they have till you post them .
3- Still thinking that its ridiculous to play more pts that you had beginning the day even if the goal is to reach 500 ASAP .
4-Anyway . No disavantage on week days cause all games are at night but way different on week-ends . Lots are out , others are working , and more .. no DISADVANTAGE ? hummm . ok !

@Problem #4 + #3
You're the only one complaining and h4bs nicely discussed about a possible resolution to the problem, which was granted.
The resolution we came to solves your problem #4 and addresses your problem #3 and #1 (which are the same)

@Problem #1
But I will address your problem #1 a little further. Like betting in real life, say you have $100 and place a wager of $75 on a team at 1:1 odds. You then have $25 in your pocket until the game is over.
Once the game is over you now have $75+$75+$25 = $175 in your pocket. Once the money is in your pocket you are free to do with it as you please. In this case, bet again.

@Problem #2
If you don't want to do simple math yourself then don't complain.
I make the odds VERY simple so anyone can do it in a couple seconds. I'm not leaving crazy decimals at odds like -163 or something so there's nothing to worry about.
The rounding issue has also been addressed. You round to the nearest whole number.

In closing:
I made the game. I made the rules. Everyone who has had an issue has had their problem resolved.
You're the only one complaining without actually wanting anything. It seems these complaints have only arisen from you because you don't want more people to have a chance at reaching 500 with you.
People have been multi-betting every day since the game has started. You cannot complain on the final day and think you will get your way.

Gold: 0.69
Apr 15 2012 04:29pm
wait, we can bet more than once a day?
Gold: 0.69
Apr 15 2012 04:34pm
in that case....

100 nucks

160 devils
Apr 15 2012 04:37pm
Quote (chreeeis @ 15 Apr 2012 17:23)
In closing:
I made the game. I made the rules. Everyone who has had an issue has had their problem resolved.
You're the only one complaining without actually wanting anything. It seems these complaints have only arisen from you because you don't want more people to have a chance at reaching 500 with you.
People have been multi-betting every day since the game has started. You cannot complain on the final day and think you will get your way.

I made the game. I made the rules. - Right but rules are not stated properly . People didnt even knew they were able to bet over their daily pts and play on the pts they won during the day .

Everyone who has had an issue has had their problem resolved. - Thats great , only thing im asking is to be CLEAR so every1 know what they can do to win .

You're the only one complaining without actually wanting anything. It seems these complaints have only arisen from you because you don't want more people to have a chance at reaching 500 with you. - Did answer above . I dont care about if we are 10 at 500 , make it even funnier . Human did make it , did i complain about it ? no , not even sure if i'm gonna make it yet . Abd i hear you , thinking i care about that cause i want the fgs all for me . bull**** , i'm not poor and can get more by clicking on 2 links or by trading d2 stuff . ONLY PIXELS . I do like this game but it need to be fair for everyone and sorry , but it is not atm . Would be nice to have this set to send picks before 1st game like Nhl pool & the other games in general without being able to change anything after that . and if you want to go like this :

eg:

My preds all in
if win, 100 on pens
if win, all in on nucks
^ okay.

i dont have a damn problem with this . but it need to be clear to every1 cause some here dont have lot of fgs and join this in hope of getting some and they cant with present rules cause peeps dont want or dont have the time to stay in front of their screen 24/7 to keep track of their chances looking on others bets .

People have been multi-betting every day since the game has started. You cannot complain on the final day and think you will get your way. - I know , but with the pts they saw in your updated daily pts posts without exceeding them .

I so dont care about fgs that i'm changing my mind , removing the 35 on devils placed before and going all-in on them (devils)
ALL OR NOTHING

so 477 on devils
if devils win 350 on canucks

This post was edited by Most_Wanted on Apr 15 2012 04:43pm
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Apr 15 2012 04:38pm
150 on devils
Gold: 1,502.50
Apr 15 2012 06:56pm
wow Really why the blowup.... this game has been going close to a week and its been fun with no blow ups now this its just for fun little at stake. Ty to all the members that donated open spots to those less forunate. A huge ty to chreeeis for putting this one its been fun. hope you are willing to put on another one for later on in the playoffs :D Will be willing to play again :D Best of luck to the top guys, and conrats to the winners.

One Sugestion
If you have in the future if ppl donte open spots only allow ppl with less then 500fg be able to take these spots anyone with above that amount should be able to aford to play.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Apr 15 2012 06:57pm
Quote (Human_Eraser @ Apr 15 2012 03:16pm)
30 on kings

changing this to 75 on kings
Apr 15 2012 07:24pm
All in on nucks
Go Back To Hockey Topic List
Prev1222324252628Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll