d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Spiritual
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 142.00
Apr 8 2012 12:46pm
"as for god i believe that we are all one and we are all god"

This is new age crap. This is Satanism at its very core. Pure luciferian worship. "To hell with God- I AM GOD"

You all have been trained very well.

helena blavatsky and alice bailey would be proud seeing the mindless clowns spewing forth this pure CRAP as intelligent thought.
At least you've picked the religion of the winners. This is the religion of the world government complex. Maybe they'll spare your life and let you be a good tool in their shitty little world.

"No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a LUCIFERIAN Initiation."
(David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations)

Keep spewing your crap- I'm sure Satan would be proud.

This post was edited by Voodudadde on Apr 8 2012 12:46pm
Gold: 581.00
Apr 8 2012 01:27pm
Quote (simpleforce @ Apr 8 2012 08:35pm)
I think WWI and WWII (secular wars in less than 50 years) caused more deaths than any 50 year (or even 1000 year period) of time.
The problem is secularism has been in power for only a hundred years or so, and it has already proven itself a better war machine than religion. Imagine giving it 1000 years.
Just consider this, today are secular countries killing people right now or religions ones?

Clearly, when secularism is in power, more people per unit time die in war than when religion was in power. Just something people have overlooked and need to consider. And if peace is the only measure of truth than religion is the better choice.

What are you talking about, neither of the world wars started because of or lack of religion.
WWII because of secularism while the very SS wore these on their belts, you mad?
"God with us"
Gold: 0.00
Apr 8 2012 01:37pm
I'm totally against believing in anything without tangible evidence.

God included, and even if I do see "god" how do I know that I'm not hallucinating.
Gold: 152.00
Apr 8 2012 03:12pm
Quote (Voodudadde @ Apr 8 2012 02:46pm)
"as for god i believe that we are all one and we are all god"

This is new age crap. This is Satanism at its very core. Pure luciferian worship. "To hell with God- I AM GOD"

You all have been trained very well.

helena blavatsky and alice bailey would be proud seeing the mindless clowns spewing forth this pure CRAP as intelligent thought.
At least you've picked the religion of the winners. This is the religion of the world government complex. Maybe they'll spare your life and let you be a good tool in their shitty little world.

"No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a LUCIFERIAN Initiation."
(David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations)

Keep spewing your crap- I'm sure Satan would be proud.

You think we are all one and should love each other? SATANIST!!!!
Apr 8 2012 03:20pm
Quote (soldierofdarkness @ Apr 8 2012 02:37pm)
I'm totally against believing in anything without tangible evidence.

God included, and even if I do see "god" how do I know that I'm not hallucinating.

What do you believe in, and based on what tangible evidence? An internet page showing some proof that someone else says exists? Taking things on authority because you trust the person?
Gold: 13,405.43
Apr 8 2012 03:22pm
Quote (tim226 @ Apr 5 2012 11:57am)
My father asked me today if I believed in god, I told him the truth and said I was agnostic. He didn't seem to mind (thank god...  ;) ). I told him that I thought religion was absolutely bullshit and down right outrageous, and is the #1 cause for the majority of all wars.
Then he said that he was "spiritual". He completely agreed with me that religion is bullshit (I've never been so proud) and that he DOES believe in god, and was brought up Catholic, doesn't consider himself religious. He thinks that he / her is all in our hearts. I wasn't going to bash him on it, because if it's what he believes, I'm not going to say shit to him about it. He also doesn't know what "god" is, he just thinks that he / she is a higher being

Anyways, what do you guys think of this concept? Not being religious, but believe in god (not as much the god being in all of our hearts, that just what he believes. He most likely believes this because he has no clue how he became sober. )

Doesn't seem to be much reason to believe in God if one is not religious. Perhaps using 'God' as a stand in for what science has yet to explain is a function approach, but otherwise I don't see the point.
Apr 21 2012 10:23am
Quote (shay11 @ 8 Apr 2012 16:22)
Doesn't seem to be much reason to believe in God if one is not religious. Perhaps using 'God' as a stand in for what science has yet to explain is a function approach, but otherwise I don't see the point.

He was an atheist. He's basically saying that he has no clue what made him stop drinking. He thinks that something helped him, and that thing that helped him, he called god. And he's using the term 'god' loosely. He says he doesn't know if it's a he, she, black or white. Just something that has the power to control such things.
Gold: 285.00
Apr 21 2012 10:33am
Quote (amatsukami @ Apr 8 2012 02:27pm)
What are you talking about, neither of the world wars started because of or lack of religion.
WWII because of secularism while the very SS wore these on their belts, you mad?
"God with us"
http://www.nobeliefs.com/mementoes/buckle.jpeg

They did stuff like that to lend them more authority. Nazism wasn't a religious movement though.

And religion and spirituality are separate things.

Religions are organized, bureaucratic, have hierarchies, cost money, and are man made.
Spirituality on the other hand is just a person and his beliefs.

Religion is a group expressing their spirituality, and spirituality is the source of religion (generally speaking ofc).

As long as humans are spiritual humans there will be religions...due to our use of culture there are just some things that will always be institutionalized in humanity...religion, family, trade, justice etc.

Religions aren't inherently bad, and they don't start all the wars in the world, that's a immature point of view and a using religion as a scapegoat....religions on their own can't start wars. Men start wars, and even if religion was gone they would find something to fight about.

Even being a unbeliever I think the world would be much worse off without religion....look at all the good things they do for those who need it the most?

Nobody protects our most vulnerable like our faithful. I wish we could get them to switch sides and join us Dems...I personally think our platform is much more in line with their beliefs of universal human suffrage.

It's the abortion thing I know.
Gold: 19,615.00
Apr 21 2012 01:15pm
Quote (IceMage @ Apr 5 2012 07:17pm)
You do realize this makes no sense at all, right?  Wars don't take out enough people to even come close as a legitimate form of population control.

Perhaps not now, but they used to. Paul Kennedy explains this in great detail in The Rise and Fall of the Great Powers.
Gold: 1.00
Apr 21 2012 02:36pm
Quote (tim226 @ Apr 5 2012 09:57am)
My father asked me today if I believed in god, I told him the truth and said I was agnostic.

there's an error in your answer

you were asked what you believed, and you answered agnostic. Which literally means "I don't know"

knowledge =/= belief

anyone who is willing to admit their belief is their belief, and not something they know for a fact is agnostic. you can be an agnostic Christian, an agnostic Muslim, an agnostic Atheist, ect

...but to simply answer "agnostic" by itself is NOT an answer for what your spiritual beliefs are. Agnosticism is not a state of believing, it is a state of knowing

a more proper answer for most people who call themselves agnostic would simply be "atheist" or "agnostic atheist"

in reality everyone is agnostic whether they want to admit it or not, because no one truly knows the absolute truth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTWlQaZ0DWo

This post was edited by TCassa89 on Apr 21 2012 02:40pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll