d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Netanyahu Addresses Aipac
Prev1131415161720Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Retired Moderator
Gold: 580.00
Trader: Trusted
Mar 13 2012 06:41am
Quote (ZingerSupreme @ 13 Mar 2012 14:25)
They are all your refugees.
Take responsibility for your actions and past instead of playing the victim and leaving your entire country and future generations hostage to a fleeting moment in the world balance of powers.

after 70 years they are your responsibility not mine.
Quote (ZingerSupreme @ 13 Mar 2012 14:23)
Actually the Islamists are on the rise because secular pan Arabism failed to deal with Israel. Now I know you will say, you blame everything on us, blah blah blah. But it is the truth. 60 years ago there was no such thing as militant Islamists so back then you didn't even have the luxury of this excuse.
Another fact: car bombs were introduced to the region by none other than the Zionist gangs before Israeli independence, the same gangs that became the IDF. Funny that?
Another fact: the suicide bomber was not an Arab invention, Japan used kamikaze it in WWII that is only a recent example.
Another fact: the solar cell was invented by a Lebanese when the Israeli gangs were busy burning down Palestinian villages.

You blame everything on us blah blah blah blah,
Gratz you took something leonardo de vinci worked on the 15th century and developed it.
Go Check how advanced the 2.1 Billion Muslims on the planet are and how advaned are the 15 million Jews (Yes thats about it).
Check how many nobel prizes did Jews win
Check how many Inventions.
And then come to with example of advance, the Arab countries around us are in the Iron age while we are on the battlestar galactica.

Quote (ZingerSupreme @ 13 Mar 2012 14:35)
It is not different by itself but it happened in a different time. After WWII, the world is supposedly less of a jungle. But it is still a jungle in some places like Israel, and this should be fixed for the good of the human race.

The Muslim world in a jungle so don't come to me with this nonesence, your friendly naibour Assad is butchering is own people, the Egyptions kills the Sudanians and they don't even bother to take their bodies of the fence, Iranian butchering their own people while those try to get rid of that ayotollah control.. do I really need to talk about afgnistan? Iraq (controlled by sadam?) Turkia butchering kurds.
Yes we are in heaven not in the jungle the only normal Arab country on this planet is actualy Lebanon yet soon it will loose its secular government and you'll be doomed just like your naibours.
Gold: 0.00
Mar 13 2012 06:41am
Quote (ZingerSupreme @ Mar 13 2012 12:35pm)
It is not different by itself but it happened in a different time. After WWII, the world is supposedly less of a jungle. But it is still a jungle in some places like Israel, and this should be fixed for the good of the human race.

This jungle is running for more than 60 years.
Those refugees, which are dead or about too, so we are actually talking about their kids - Needs to stop living in illusions and go on with their lives.

Edit:
May i ask what is your religion, ZingerSupreme ?

This post was edited by WhiteSouned on Mar 13 2012 06:44am
Mar 13 2012 06:52am
Quote (Many_Names @ Mar 13 2012 02:41pm)
after 70 years they are your responsibility not mine.

Says who a refugee stops being a refugee or their kids stop being?
I don't know about other countries but there is zero chance Lebanon will assimilate Palestinians.
There is very few things all the Lebanese agree on and this is one of them.

Quote (WhiteSouned @ Mar 13 2012 02:41pm)
This jungle is running for more than 60 years.
Those refugees, which are dead or about too, so we are actually talking about their kids - Needs to stop living in illusions and go on with their lives.

Yes it is about time to fix it.
As for the refugees it is not your place to tell them to move on with their lives.
If you accept that argument for Palestinians, that they should forget their land after 1 generation, how can you claim the land was owned by Jews 2000 years ago?
If you waited 2000 years I am sure the Palestinians will wait 200 minimum and personally I think that will be enough.
Mar 13 2012 06:58am
Quote (ZingerSupreme @ Mar 13 2012 12:52pm)
Says who a refugee stops being a refugee or their kids stop being?
I don't know about other countries but there is zero chance Lebanon will assimilate Palestinians.
There is very few things all the Lebanese agree on and this is one of them.

Yes it is about time to fix it.
As for the refugees it is not your place to tell them to move on with their lives.
If you accept that argument for Palestinians, that they should forget their land after 1 generation, how can you claim the land was owned by Jews 2000 years ago?
If you waited 2000 years I am sure the Palestinians will wait 200 minimum and personally I think that will be enough.

I can claim the land simply because i won the war.
You want to fix it ? Give them alternative.
You keep saying Israel should accept, Israel should give, Israel Israel Israel... We simply cant.
We cant because their terror organizations wants to drive us out. Who will tell the difference between an innocent to a terrorist ? You ? Me ? Or my government should start collecting intelligence and files on each one like the K.G.B and Gestapo ?
Peace and silence will be answered by Israel with peace and silence. War will be answered by war.
Retired Moderator
Mar 13 2012 07:00am
It is your responsibility as a country to take care of your refugees and find a perment solution cause they aint coming back.

who's talking about the 2000 years old bad night story to U.N gave us this land and the palestinians the other land.
They decided to attack with you (YES LEBANON) Syria, Yemen, Egypt, Jordan, Iraq and Saudi and you lost, and because you told your brothers to leave while you finish us off you need to take care of them now.
Good luck and have fun!

Quote (WhiteSouned @ 13 Mar 2012 14:58)

Peace and silence will be answered by Israel with peace and silence. War will be answered by war.

Couldn't phrase it better, its exacly what I think.

This post was edited by Many_Names on Mar 13 2012 07:01am
Gold: 285.00
Mar 13 2012 07:01am
Palestinians are probably better off shooting rockets than trying to reason with Zionists.

Ofc that won't get them far either.

This post was edited by Skinned on Mar 13 2012 07:01am
Retired Moderator
Mar 13 2012 07:04am
Quote (Skinned @ 13 Mar 2012 15:01)
Palestinians are probably better off shooting rockets than trying to reason with Zionists.

Ofc that won't get them far either.

Zionist no longer exist it was a stream of Judaism that want to achieve land and they did it.
Done.

No they can try reason with us but they need to have reason for themseleves they must understand we can not soak them into Israel since they never were part of us.
we occupied this territory in 1967 but till then it was occupied by Egypt.

Mar 13 2012 07:05am
Quote (WhiteSouned @ Mar 13 2012 02:58pm)
I can claim the land simply because i won the war.

Yes in the same way a thief can claim your purse if he beat you up. I like your honesty.
Don't you think we need rules to govern nations behavior, like there is rules to govern criminals inside a nation?
History is always changing it doesn't stop.
What if you can't win a war in 2075 for example? You realize the course of action of Israeli state today gambles the welfare of future generations?
Retired Moderator
Mar 13 2012 07:10am
Quote (ZingerSupreme @ 13 Mar 2012 15:05)
Yes in the same way a thief can claim your purse if he beat you up. I like your honesty.
Don't you think we need rules to govern nations behavior, like there is rules to govern criminals inside a nation?
What if you can't win a war in 2075 for example? You realize the course of action of Israeli state today gambles the welfare of future generations?

The problem is that we can loose only once, they just seem to loose again and again because we know that once we loose we are doomed.
They will kill the children, they will rape the women and then kill them, they won't let us survive.
We all know it and they don't hide it so why would we take any other action against them? we will do what ever it takes to survive.

The only one who gambles their futures are the Arabs, cause you see if we fall they all fall with us.
once they relize that everything will be fine.

This post was edited by Many_Names on Mar 13 2012 07:10am
Mar 13 2012 07:14am
Quote (ZingerSupreme @ Mar 13 2012 01:05pm)

I agree with you.
And now, the land that my family owns for more than 70 years is not my - where should I go?
And if you think i shouldn't go - than my argument makes sense ?

Also, i'm waiting for an answer on how Israel can soak all those refugees in.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1131415161720Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll