d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > LS Trading > Muters, Glypher And Friendly People > Softcore - Especially For New Slashers!
Prev1141142143144145170Next
Closed New Trade New Price Check
Gold: 178,617.41
Sep 6 2017 01:02pm
Important! Check last post for the latest update!

Hey Everyone,

A lot of people are buying skillables off the MP for 1 fg. This topic is meant for those that want to help and be helped getting their ISO.
It's a nice and easy way to make some fg off of every climb. (With the items you would otherwise not even pick up or just shrine)
If you're new, familiarize yourself with the items and make some fg everytime you do a run:

Here's the list of items you can sell for 1 fg:
  • SotenXue |Tier V Arcane+ (6+) (no enhanced effect)
  • Honeybadger |Tier III Epic+ (9+) Tier IV Godly+ (8+) Tier V Arcane+ (6+) Tier VI Arcane+ (6+) on hold
  • Neverdies |Tier XIV Magical+ (1+) 2 fg each on hold for now
  • Ristvall |Tier VIII Magical (1) (no enhanced effect)
  • DarkxAngell |Tier VIII Mystical+ (5+) Tier IX Rare+ (2+)
  • SunnyInPhiladelphia |Tier X (35) Magical+ (1+) Tier XI (40) Magical+ (1+) ALL TIERS (III-XI) (0-40)
    Arcane + (6+) 1 FG

Explanation:

Tier I-III: lvl req: 0
Tier IV: lvl req: 5
Tier V: lvl req: 10
Tier VI: lvl req: 15
Tier VII: lvl req: 20
etc.

If u want join to this list just post your iso here :)

Since I've been getting some complaints about the reliability of the list and frustrations with people's MP getting clogged up I'll try to enforce some ground rules
to solve this problem.

1. If your ISO changes or is no longer valid, POST the new details and I'll update it. Try to be considerate of the trouble people go through to help us with our ISO's.
2. Keep it Simple and not too specific! (If you make it too complicated. For example: tier III +6 mana syphon, tier IV +233 mana, tier V +3 etc, it won't be possible to add you to the list, It's better if you make your own ISO topic in that case)

Shouldn't be that hard, if you notice your items are going unsold and it matches the ISO of the latest post, feel free to pm the user who needs it or let me know and I'll investigate it.

post when you no longer need your iso!, Don't hesitate to notify the person who needs it :)
People who have failed to buy without notice:
- Starting fresh, so none atm

Blacklisted buyers

Warned:
Banned:

~ Your efforts are appreciated!

This post was edited by SotenXue on Sep 6 2017 01:02pm
Gold: 290,421.34
Sep 15 2017 01:12am
Please pause my ISO. afk vacation
Sep 16 2017 03:18am

Hey Everyone,

A lot of people are buying skillables off the MP for 1 fg. This topic is meant for those that want to help and be helped getting their ISO.
It's a nice and easy way to make some fg off of every climb. (With the items you would otherwise not even pick up or just shrine)
If you're new, familiarize yourself with the items and make some fg everytime you do a run:

• Honeybadger |Tier III Epic+ (9+) Tier IV Godly+ (8+) Tier V Arcane+ (6+) Tier VI Arcane+ (6+) on hold
  • DarkxAngell |Tier VIII Mystical+ (5+) Tier IX Rare+ (2+) paused because of holiday
  • SunnyInPhiladelphia |Tier X (35) Magical+ (1+) Tier XI (40) Magical+ (1+) ALL TIERS (III-XI) (0-40)
    Arcane + (6+) 1 FG

Explanation:

etc.

Since I've been getting some complaints about the reliability of the list and frustrations with people's MP getting clogged up I'll try to enforce some ground rules
to solve this problem.

1. If your ISO changes or is no longer valid, POST the new details and I'll update it. Try to be considerate of the trouble people go through to help us with our ISO's.
2. Keep it Simple and not too specific! (If you make it too complicated. For example: tier III +6 mana syphon, tier IV +233 mana, tier V +3 etc, it won't be possible to add you to the list, It's better if you make your own ISO topic in that case)

Shouldn't be that hard, if you notice your items are going unsold and it matches the ISO of the latest post, feel free to pm the user who needs it or let me know and I'll investigate it.

post when you no longer need your iso!, Don't hesitate to notify the person who needs it :)

Blacklisted buyers

Warned:
Banned:

Sep 26 2017 08:36am
No changes this week
Oct 25 2017 01:00pm
No changes this week
Nov 2 2017 09:43am
No changes this week
Gold: 3,170.04
Nov 3 2017 01:33am
Honeybadger |Tier III Epic+ (9+) Tier IV Godly+ (8+) Tier V Arcane+ (6+) Tier VI Arcane+ (6+)
Nov 6 2017 03:08pm

Hey Everyone,

Arcane + (6+) 1 FG

Explanation:

etc.

to solve this problem.

Blacklisted buyers

Warned:
Banned:

Gold: 0.69
Nov 7 2017 06:31am
Quote (SotenXue @ Nov 6 2017 05:08pm)

Hey Everyone,

Arcane + (6+) 1 FG

Explanation:

etc.

to solve this problem.

Blacklisted buyers

Warned:
Banned:

I think it's outdated mate
Nov 7 2017 06:51am

Hey Everyone,

• Honeybadger |Tier III Epic+ (9+) Tier IV Godly+ (8+) Tier V Arcane+ (6+) Tier VI Arcane+ (6+)
    Arcane + (6+) 1 FG

Explanation:

etc.

to solve this problem.

Blacklisted buyers

Warned:
Banned:

If something needs to be changed, just let me know what. Need to be more specific.
Go Back To LS Trading Topic List
Prev1141142143144145170Next
Closed New Trade New Price Check