d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > LS Trading > Muters, Glypher And Friendly People > Softcore - Especially For New Slashers!
Prev1117118119120121170Next
Closed New Trade New Price Check
Gold: 178,617.41
Aug 28 2014 10:01am
thanks for the effort Dbishop, I'll integrate your changes into the post, I can only keep this topic updated with the help of everyone involved. so your effort is appreciated

Important! Check last post for the latest update!

Hey Everyone,

A lot of people are buying skillables off the MP for 1 fg. This topic is meant for those that want to help and be helped getting their ISO.
It's a nice and easy way to make some fg off of every climb. (With the items you would otherwise not even pick up or just shrine)
If you're new, familiarize yourself with the items and make some fg everytime you do a run:

Here's the list of items you can sell for 1 fg:
  • SotenXue |Tier V: arcane+ (6+) msg me if you have a bunch of these up
  • SZSZ|Tier V: Legendary+ (7+)Tier VI: Arcane+ Tier VII: Mythical+ (5+) Tier VIII Mythical+ Tier IX: Angelic+ Tier X: Angelic+ Tier XI Arcane+ XII: Angelic+ Tier XIII: Angelic+ Tier XIV: Magical+ (1+)
  • BeltzeBuBi |Tier I: Relic+ (10+) Tier II: Relic+ (10+) Tier III: Godly+ (8+)
  • fseelye |VIII Magical+
  • NeverDies |Tier XIII Magic+ (1+) Tier XIV magical+ (1+) 50 magical + 2fg 55 magical+ 9 fg
  • Darkxangel |Tier VII: Mystical+ (3+) Tier VIII: Mystical+ (3+)
  • 1337LaDy |Tier XII: Mystical+ (3+) Tier XIII: Mystical+ (3+)
  • adam5550 |Tier II: Arcane+ (6+)
  • Nara |Tier X Magical+ (1+) contact Nara for these
Explanation:

Tier I-III: lvl req: 0
Tier IV: lvl req: 5
Tier V: lvl req: 10
Tier VI: lvl req: 15
Tier VII: lvl req: 20
etc.

If u want join to this list just post your iso here :)

It's getting a little chaotic, so I'll try to organize the sellable items in a more orderly fashion:

Sellables (By Tier) (outdated for the moment):

I: 10+
II: 6+
III: 7+
IV: 5+
V: 2+
VI: 6+
VII: 2+
VIII: 1+
IX: 2+
X: 1+
XI: 6+
XII: 3+ @ 2fg
XIII: 1+ @ 2fg
XIV: 1+ @ 5fg

(Did I forget something?)

Since I've been getting some complaints about the reliability of the list and frustrations with people's MP getting clogged up I'll try to enforce some ground rules
to solve this problem.

1. If your ISO changes or is no longer valid, POST the new details and I'll update it. Try to be considerate of the trouble people go through to help us with our ISO's.
2. Keep it Simple and not too specific! (If you make it too complicated. For example: tier III +6 mana syphon, tier IV +233 mana, tier V +3 etc, it won't be possible to add you to the list, It's better if you make your own ISO topic in that case)

Shouldn't be that hard, if you notice your items are going unsold and it matches the ISO of the latest post, feel free to pm the user who needs it or let me know and I'll investigate it.

post when you no longer need your iso!, Don't hesitate to notify the person who needs it :)
People who have failed to buy without notice:
- Starting fresh, so none atm

Blacklisted buyers

Warned:
Banned:

~ Your efforts are appreciated!

Awaiting Response to confirm accuracy
[*]BeltzeBuBi |Tier I: Relic+ (10+) Tier II: Relic+ (10+) Tier III: Godly+ (8+)
[*]Darkxangel |Tier VII: Mystical+ (3+) Tier VIII: Mystical+ (3+)
[*]1337LaDy |Tier XII: Mystical+ (3+) Tier XIII: Mystical+ (3+)

This post was edited by SotenXue on Aug 28 2014 10:10am
Gold: 3,204.67
Aug 29 2014 05:49am
Updates
[*]DBishop |Tier III: Legendary+ (7+)Tier IV: Arcane+ (6+) Adding my ISO to list
[*]Darkxangel |Tier VII: Mystical+ (3+) Tier VIII: Mystical+ (3+) Confirmed as still accurate iso
[*]1337LaDy |Tier XII: Arcane+ (6+) Tier XIII: Magical+ (1+)Tier XIV: Magical+ (1+)Updated ISO
[*]Aurabullet |Tier VI: Mystical+ (3+) Add this skillers ISO to list

This post was edited by DBishop on Aug 29 2014 06:09am
Aug 30 2014 04:26am
Quote (DBishop @ Aug 29 2014 01:49pm)
Updates
[*]DBishop |Tier III: Legendary+ (7+)Tier IV: Arcane+ (6+) Adding my ISO to list
[*]Darkxangel |Tier VII: Mystical+ (3+) Tier VIII: Mystical+ (3+) Confirmed as still accurate iso
[*]1337LaDy |Tier XII: Arcane+ (6+) Tier XIII: Magical+ (1+)Tier XIV: Magical+ (1+)Updated ISO
[*]Aurabullet |Tier VI: Mystical+ (3+) Add this skillers ISO to list

If aurabullet wants to be added to the list, he'll have to post on the topic as proof. That way I can hold him accountable if people report them not updating or buying. I've been pretty lenient with this. But I guess I'll have to be a little more strict in order to spur people with keeping up with the list. I will be sending out more warnings if people report it to me at least and maybe even bans.

It only works if the people involved cooperate. If a player notices faults, they can contact me and I will correct it or give them the proper advice on the best way to approach it. For the ones that want to be on the list it's their responsibility to keep it updated by informing me of any chances. Dbishop shouldn't have to go to the lengths of msging everyone one by one.

I haven't gotten any complaints lately, and I can't just keep msging all the time, I have to work with what I know. I expect everyone playing this game to be mature and wise enough to attend to their responsibilities. And if not, well than actions must be taken.

This post was edited by SotenXue on Aug 30 2014 04:30am
Aug 31 2014 04:24am

Hey Everyone,

A lot of people are buying skillables off the MP for 1 fg. This topic is meant for those that want to help and be helped getting their ISO.
It's a nice and easy way to make some fg off of every climb. (With the items you would otherwise not even pick up or just shrine)
If you're new, familiarize yourself with the items and make some fg everytime you do a run:

• SZSZ|Tier V: Legendary+ (7+)Tier VI: Arcane+ Tier VII: Mythical+ (5+) Tier VIII Mythical+ Tier IX: Angelic+ Tier X: Angelic+ Tier XI Arcane+ XII: Angelic+ Tier XIII: Angelic+ Tier XIV: Magical+ (1+)
  • fseelye |VIII Magical+
  • NeverDies |Tier XIII Magic+ (1+) Tier XIV magical+ (1+) 50 magical + 2fg 55 magical+ 9 fg
  • 1337LaDy |Tier XII: Arcane+ (6+) Tier XIII: Magical+ (1+)Tier XIV: Magical+ (1+)
  • DBishop |Tier III: Legendary+ (7+)Tier IV: Arcane+ (6+)
Explanation:

etc.

It's getting a little chaotic, so I'll try to organize the sellable items in a more orderly fashion:

IV: 5+

Since I've been getting some complaints about the reliability of the list and frustrations with people's MP getting clogged up I'll try to enforce some ground rules
to solve this problem.

1. If your ISO changes or is no longer valid, POST the new details and I'll update it. Try to be considerate of the trouble people go through to help us with our ISO's.
2. Keep it Simple and not too specific! (If you make it too complicated. For example: tier III +6 mana syphon, tier IV +233 mana, tier V +3 etc, it won't be possible to add you to the list, It's better if you make your own ISO topic in that case)

Shouldn't be that hard, if you notice your items are going unsold and it matches the ISO of the latest post, feel free to pm the user who needs it or let me know and I'll investigate it.

post when you no longer need your iso!, Don't hesitate to notify the person who needs it :)

Blacklisted buyers

Warned:
Banned:

This post was edited by SotenXue on Aug 31 2014 04:27am
Sep 3 2014 12:33am

Hey Everyone,

• fseelye |VIII Magical+
  • 1337LaDy |Tier XII: Arcane+ (6+) Tier XIII: Magical+ (1+)Tier XIV: Magical+ (1+)
Explanation:

etc.

IV: 6+

to solve this problem.

Blacklisted buyers

Warned:
Banned:

Sep 3 2014 12:20pm

Hey Everyone,

• fseelye |VIII Magical+
Explanation:

etc.

to solve this problem.

Blacklisted buyers

Warned:
Banned:

Sep 7 2014 03:12am

Hey Everyone,

• fseelye |VIII Magical+
Explanation:

etc.

XIV: 1+ @ 9fg

to solve this problem.

Blacklisted buyers

Warned:
Banned:

Sep 10 2014 02:20pm

Hey Everyone,

• fseelye |VIII Magical+
Explanation:

etc.

Sellables (By Tier) (semi-updated, lmk if I missed anything):

XII: 4+

to solve this problem.

Blacklisted buyers

Warned:
Banned:

Sep 13 2014 10:47am

Hey Everyone,

• fseelye |VIII Magical+
  • Darkxangel | Tier VIII: Magical+ (1+)
Explanation:

etc.

to solve this problem.

Blacklisted buyers

Warned:
Banned:

Sep 20 2014 06:05pm

Hey Everyone,

• SotenXue |Tier V: arcane+ (6+) Tier VI: magical (1+) (specifically magical ones, not higher) msg me if you have a bunch of these up
  • fseelye |VIII Magical+
  • Darkxangel |Tier VIII: Magical+ (1+)
Explanation:

etc.

VI: 1, and 6+
IX: 4+

to solve this problem.

Blacklisted buyers

Warned:
Banned:

This post was edited by SotenXue on Sep 20 2014 06:06pm
Go Back To LS Trading Topic List
Prev1117118119120121170Next
Closed New Trade New Price Check