d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Graphic Design > Graphic Requests > SHAD0W's & Cel's Graphic Service > Hosted By Kiss
Prev1141516171821Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Retired Moderator
Gold: 224,649.14
Trader: Mediator
Jun 12 2012 06:27am

Quote (Kotomm @ 11 Jun 2012 22:05)
Type of Service: Ava and Signature
Style: Popout/bordeless
Text: My name
Size: Max forum size allowed
Stock: Get creative, I like any of the following.. Cheshire Cat, Demons, and the main character of sun-ken rock. (Obviously only one of these 3).
Color: Green/black. I want it to be vibrant.

PM'd

Quote (1messdkid @ 12 Jun 2012 05:44)
Type of Service: Avatar and Signature
Style: Normal
Text: 1Messdkid
Size: Regular forum standards
Stock: http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/onemessdupkid/ws%5FMila%5FKunis%5F1280x800.jpg
Color: I love bright, colorful colors. For example, in Snoop's gallery, the 19th picture down on the right (the bubbles with green, blue, orange, etc). I adore that signature because of the color and effects.

Another example is this man's signature: http://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?i=506800
It's completely full of color and joy.

I understand this stock photo may be difficult to work with because of it's dimensions. All of her is not required, but I do want her dress in the signature, preferably to the bottom of her elbow is where I could deal with it being chopped off.

PM'd
Gold: 13,136.75
Jun 12 2012 01:10pm
Type of Service: Avatar and signature.

Style: Borderless.

Text: Mamba

Size: 150 x 400 is alright with me, but whatever you feel works best.

Stock: http://i45.tinypic.com/2hehumo.jpg

Color: Black and grey preferably, maybe some orange to match my stars and name. Feel free to come up with other solutions, if you think it works better with the stock image.

Theme: Destruction, end of days. The main idea is an image showing the world being torn apart, corresponding with the girl and match the way her hair flows and so on.

Font: Whatever you feel matches the image, maybe the font itself could be slowly torn away, like the rest of the image.

Be creative, you are an artist. If I told you how to do things, how would you be creative?
Retired Moderator
Jun 13 2012 09:11am
Quote (Mamba @ 12 Jun 2012 20:10)
Type of Service: Avatar and signature.

Text: Mamba

Size: 150 x 400 is alright with me, but whatever you feel works best.

Stock: http://i45.tinypic.com/2hehumo.jpg

Color: Black and grey preferably, maybe some orange to match my stars and name. Feel free to come up with other solutions, if you think it works better with the stock image.

Theme: Destruction, end of days. The main idea is an image showing the world being torn apart, corresponding with the girl and match the way her hair flows and so on.

Font: Whatever you feel matches the image, maybe the font itself could be slowly torn away, like the rest of the image.

Be creative, you are an artist. If I told you how to do things, how would you be creative?

PM'd
Gold: 3,902.50
Jun 14 2012 09:31pm
Yo guys :)
i got an easy request for an animation for my avatar + signature
could you make the right eye of the character glow for 1-2 seconds then turn back to normal?
lmk pls :)
Gold: 0.00
Jun 14 2012 11:36pm
Type of Service: Signature.

Text: Flowing calligraphy with the name "K4N4D3" if possible. I will be changing my forum name to it here when I finally start listing some of my items from some games. I would like it to share colors that work well with the rest of the signature, but I do want the text to be easy to read and see if possible.

Size: 400 x 150

Stock: Back ground: http://i.animecrazy.net/AngelBeats4.jpg Character: http://static.tumblr.com/2vmumbv/swom5c909/kanade_campea.jpg (If this character will be too hard to remove from the rest of the picture I can find another.) Picture example: I believe it was called "Girl Cute" in Cel's gallery. I like the colors it has, but I would like the facing of the character I linked to remain looking left (maybe turn her so her hips are centered and at the bottom of the sig instead of.....off to the side like they are now.) and for the signature to be left focused if possible.

Color: blues, whites, light and soothing colors. I want the signature to give off an angelic and soothing aura. Something peaceful, calm, and pretty. ^.^

Theme: I want the signature to give off an angelic and soothing aura. Something peaceful, calm, and pretty. I want the picture to accent the characters peaceful looking nature and the angelic appearance the wings give her. (I can do without a halo though.)

Font: Don't know text names off the top of my head but something that has a nice calligraphy flow and beauty to it.

All in all though, I want you to feel the work you are doing. Yesh I put more than a few details on what I want in here. However, trust your instincts, and your own talents. I have an image in my head of what seems pretty, but ultimately you are the ones who can make something beautiful into a reality.

Edit: The numbers for characters in my name is not a -must- nor does the name have to be in all caps. That is just going to be the case context that I will be using for the name.

This post was edited by pfingsten13 on Jun 15 2012 12:05am
Gold: 0.00
Jun 15 2012 07:47pm
Free Bump. In regards to my request above could the background image perhaps be reversed so the bridge is heading toward the character? I would greatly appreciate it! (Assuming you accept my request) :3
Retired Moderator
Jun 16 2012 01:03am
Quote (PimPMyNecRo @ 15 Jun 2012 04:31)
Yo guys :)
i got an easy request for an animation for my avatar + signature
could you make the right eye of the character glow for 1-2 seconds then turn back to normal?
lmk pls :)

PM'd

Quote (pfingsten13 @ 15 Jun 2012 06:36)
Type of Service: Signature.

Text: Flowing calligraphy with the name "K4N4D3" if possible. I will be changing my forum name to it here when I finally start listing some of my items from some games. I would like it to share colors that work well with the rest of the signature, but I do want the text to be easy to read and see if possible.

Size: 400 x 150

Stock: Back ground: http://i.animecrazy.net/AngelBeats4.jpg Character: http://static.tumblr.com/2vmumbv/swom5c909/kanade%5Fcampea.jpg (If this character will be too hard to remove from the rest of the picture I can find another.) Picture example: I believe it was called "Girl Cute" in Cel's gallery. I like the colors it has, but I would like the facing of the character I linked to remain looking left (maybe turn her so her hips are centered and at the bottom of the sig instead of.....off to the side like they are now.) and for the signature to be left focused if possible.

Color: blues, whites, light and soothing colors. I want the signature to give off an angelic and soothing aura. Something peaceful, calm, and pretty. ^.^

Theme: I want the signature to give off an angelic and soothing aura. Something peaceful, calm, and pretty. I want the picture to accent the characters peaceful looking nature and the angelic appearance the wings give her. (I can do without a halo though.)

Font: Don't know text names off the top of my head but something that has a nice calligraphy flow and beauty to it.

All in all though, I want you to feel the work you are doing. Yesh I put more than a few details on what I want in here. However, trust your instincts, and your own talents. I have an image in my head of what seems pretty, but ultimately you are the ones who can make something beautiful into a reality.

Edit: The numbers for characters in my name is not a -must- nor does the name have to be in all caps. That is just going to be the case context that I will be using for the name.

Quote (pfingsten13 @ 16 Jun 2012 02:47)
Free Bump. In regards to my request above could the background image perhaps be reversed so the bridge is heading toward the character? I would greatly appreciate it! (Assuming you accept my request) :3

PM'd
Retired Moderator
Jun 16 2012 10:01am
Sold to Kotomm:

ty and feel free to request anytime again!

Requesters Open:
1. Mamba
2. pfingsten13

This post was edited by Cel on Jun 16 2012 10:08am
Gold: 1.00
Jun 16 2012 11:57am
Quick turnaround, and modified my existing ava to match my signature. Really happy with the service.
Retired Moderator
Jun 17 2012 02:31am
Quote (Kotomm @ 16 Jun 2012 18:57)
Quick turnaround, and modified my existing ava to match my signature. Really happy with the service.

Thanks and bumP :))
Go Back To Graphic Requests Topic List
Prev1141516171821Next
Closed New Topic New Poll