d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > How To Get The Inferno Charm And The Three Keys
Prev12
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 258.00
Aug 5 2005 05:25am
No offense, but there are several of these guides in the Diablo Discussion part of the forum. smile.gif

Nice guide thou.
Retired Moderator
Gold: 14.27
Trader: Trusted
Aug 5 2005 06:48am
I'll move it to Diablo Discussion and link it to my Uber FAQ. The pics is what make this guide nice.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 10%
Aug 5 2005 07:31am
Thx alot m8 for the VERY nice guide. I LOVE it smile.gif

Helped me alot , TY!

And y xizeta Do that smile.gif this guide deserves it!

Be Cool
Gold: 20,000.00
Aug 5 2005 07:42am
Very Nice But theres one problem my pally and my bro's zon killed diablo and baal but cant kill MEPHY

He bloodey stong if people on uswest ladder can help it would be very gratefull plus does the Charm drop for each char in the game????
Banned
Warn: 100%
Aug 5 2005 07:48am
Nice guide with screenshots and stuff, though my light sorceress and my friend's fire sorceress pwned Uber Duriel / Izual and Lilith pretty easily when we just teleported right next to them and started shooting fireballs / lightning. Sorcs can kill them easily too if you have good resistances and good merc (with infinity more better ofc) , but you're right: Cold doesnt make much damage to Duriel.
Gold: 4,330.01
Aug 6 2005 09:42am
if you look at the bottom of my guide you will notive its from the diablo2 bnet site. i just xfered it to here
Sep 8 2005 09:45am
does anybody know if you can do the same thing in a single-player game, or do you have to be on battle.net?
Warn: 10%
Nov 25 2005 08:36am
Sorry for dropping out of the blue, but I've been looking all over the net and haven't found the answer which was partially posed by thefaded.

I've collected the 3 keys in TCP/IP. I was certain that it was a Closed battle.net event until the first key dropped. I've tried the recipe in Act 5 as specified and it doesn't transmute. I'm at lvl 96 and thought it may be a level restriction (I strangely ran Nihlatak MANY times without success but got it on the second run after levelling to 96 so it seemed plausible since I haven't been privvy to the code).

I don't know if they drop in Single Player or Open battle.net (though from what I can tell, Open battle.net is just TCP/IP with chat attached).

I can only say that the recipe as stated is not working in Single, TCP, or Open Battle.net. Thanks in advance for any help on this topic. Unequivical proof that it's a glitch in the patch would be nice, though I do hope that I'm just missing something for the Single and TCP/IP games...
Gold: 9.35
Nov 25 2005 09:16am
Quote (rei-gouki @ Nov 25 2005, 02:36 PM)
Sorry for dropping out of the blue, but I've been looking all over the net and haven't found the answer which was partially posed by thefaded.

I've collected the 3 keys in TCP/IP. I was certain that it was a Closed battle.net event until the first key dropped. I've tried the recipe in Act 5 as specified and it doesn't transmute. I'm at lvl 96 and thought it may be a level restriction (I strangely ran Nihlatak MANY times without success but got it on the second run after levelling to 96 so it seemed plausible since I haven't been privvy to the code).

I don't know if they drop in Single Player or Open battle.net (though from what I can tell, Open battle.net is just TCP/IP with chat attached).

I can only say that the recipe as stated is not working in Single, TCP, or Open Battle.net. Thanks in advance for any help on this topic. Unequivical proof that it's a glitch in the patch would be nice, though I do hope that I'm just missing something for the Single and TCP/IP games...

yeah its probably a glitch, but i think its SUPPOSED to work off realms, because it doesnt require sojs/servers like anni

it is like a super hard cow level, and cow levels work off realms blink.gif
Retired Moderator
Gold: 14.27
Trader: Trusted
Nov 25 2005 10:33am
Don't bump old topics, make a new one if you want to discuss this.
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Prev12
Closed New Topic New Poll