d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > The Standard Of Hereos
Prev1232425
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 68.00
Dec 6 2006 10:14pm
Maybe it was just an illusion, but when my mf/key finder sorc hit 90.. keys seemed to drop quite a bit more..
Gold: Locked
Warn: 30%
Dec 7 2006 01:06am
hm i am only heart this dont take exp after die ~~
Gold: 10.08
Dec 7 2006 05:16am
Quote (MPCAFZ @ Tue, Dec 5 2006, 10:41pm)
Quote (Garreat @ Thu, Aug 25 2005, 12:21am)
Bad news... sad.gif

I spent 4 hours for killing...
In ONE GAME I killed all super unique bosses, bosses...
Spent hours for searching those prickshits like Icehawk Riftwing, Ancient Kaa the Soulless, Pitspawn Fouldog, Frozenstein, Dac Farren, Eyeback the Unleashed, Sharptooth Slayer, Snapchip Shatter, hardly zerking in Chaos Sanctuary... I killed everything, EVERYTHING what could be call boss (Andy, Duriel, Meph, Dia, Baal), mini-boss (Countess, Griswold, The Smith, Summoner, all council members, Izu, Hephasto, Nihlathak, Shenk, Ancients etc...), pseudo-boss - A_L_L super unique bosses which u can find at Arreat Summit...

ALL that in one game and holding SoH in inventory all the time.

Nothing... I expected that... mellow.gif

After all I tried sum strange things like visiting Den of Evil once again, trying to do something on Arreat Summit//Hellforge, trying to talk to Tyrael engel.gif (strange? he said nothing), Hadriel engel.gif (just like Tyrael), leaving one SoH in Den and second at Throne//Worldstone Chamber//Chaos Sanctuary...

I got only few ideas left...

1st - maybe one SoH must be left at every (dead) super unique
2nd - maybe SoH is that famous Relic wich has Baal stolen to bypass the Ancients when entering Worldstone Keep (I tried to talk to sum1 in Harrogath, try to leave it to Ancients but much possibilities yet of course)

I am sorry that you spent so much time checking those hypothesises (what is the plural of hypothesis?) But the Relic that Baal has that allows him to bypass the Ancients is his own soulstone (I dont know how that gets him past, but it does) You know this because Baal disguises himself as Tyrael and Marius (the guy that took the soulstone of Tal Rasha, therfore releasing baal into the world, and he was supposed to go through the Infernal Gate but didn't, so he couldnt reach hell, and therefore couldnt destroy the soulstone.) gives the soulstone to who he thinks is Tyrael who will make it all better, but it is actually Baal. (If you don't believe me on any part of this, watch the cinematics again) But, I dont want to take attention away from the Arreat Summit, or draw attention to it. I still have no idea that sticks out in my mind of what a possible use for the SoH would be, or how to activate, or use, or do something with it.

Wrong. Baal stole the Nokozan Relic to allow him access into Mt. Arreat.

Gold: 9.00
Dec 7 2006 10:48pm
OMG!!! I just discovered that if you cube 11 zod runes and the SOH in act 5 you get a portal to uber ows!!! I cannot believe it!! I cannot kill the ubercow king - what is his weaknes?? How to kill the uber-cow king????? It does not take any elemental and is resistant to smite. What the hell is the way to kill him??? Any has any expereience???
Gold: 2,705.00
Dec 7 2006 11:01pm
Quote (Concubine @ Fri, Dec 8 2006, 04:48am)
OMG!!! I just discovered that if you cube 11 zod runes and the SOH in act 5 you get a portal to uber ows!!! I cannot believe it!! I cannot kill the ubercow king - what is his weaknes?? How to kill the uber-cow king????? It does not take any elemental and is resistant to smite. What the hell is the way to kill him??? Any has any expereience???

wth!! pics or it didn't happen
Gold: 2,990.75
Trader: Trusted
Dec 7 2006 11:09pm
Quote (Concubine @ Fri, Dec 8 2006, 04:48am)

Please i advice you to stop spammin this thread unless you have proof to show off.
Gold: 9.00
Dec 8 2006 12:16am

Hello all!

I admit my uber-cow post was joke but based on real happening with my first tristraming. Sorry is someone took it as spam and did not feel humor. This is not joke anymore: I decided to clear tristram with fury druid. I made a super one with botd enchanted altogether made 17000 fury damage. I could not kill Mephisto! It took me 6 hours of tristraming and could not kill him. Then I killed my next tristram with a very cheaply built smiter in minutes. This is not fair from Blizzzard that a super super druid cannot do it and a cheap smiteer can. I think every character should have a way of building which could clear them.

As to SOF I am fascinated by the meaning of Blizzard's comment "SOH has far exceeded our expectations" and "it works properly".

If it is only trophy - which probably unfortunatelly is, I hope not though - how can it "work" if it does not do anything??. ANd what way can it exceed Bllizzard's expectation??

If it does not do anything these two statements do not make much sense unless these are ironic statements and thus they mean:

1) SOH has exceeded Blizzard's expectation by fooling people so excessively with it.
2) SOH is working properly since its fundction is ti fool people (=to keep them dreaming and tryng and trying iwhat it makes although it does not do anyting and is just a trophy)

So these two statements only ironically make sense.

I wish they would not and there would be something yet to discover - but Blizzard is a lazy for that they rather fool people with mystery about nothing...

Concubine

Ps: btw it would be soo cool if there were uber cows... maybe with a portal into a different planed - where the new story of Diablo 3 would evolve with galactical dimensions where Baal has trained his clone armies of cows and all kinds of new terrain and alien monsters...
rolleyes.gif smile.gif blink.gif biggrin.gif
Gold: 69,061.00
Dec 8 2006 07:51am
soh has its meaning
Gold: 0.00
Dec 10 2006 07:34am
Quote (Rakshasas(KD) @ Fri, Dec 8 2006, 01:51pm)
soh has its meaning

Would be good if you told too =P

I think it is only a trophy, and the level requirement is there becuase all items have one.

If baal /hell) drops an item, it will be near his lvl right? So maybe the lvl req is just there cause the game wont allow it otherwise?
Admin
Gold: 22,975.00
Trader: Trusted
Dec 10 2006 07:34am
Post automatically split.

You may view the new topic here: http://forums.d2jsp.org/index.php?showtopic=10633251&f=21
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Prev1232425
Closed New Topic New Poll