d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Guide To Account Recovery
Closed New Topic
Gold: 22,518.69
Oct 29 2011 08:08am
:Hello: Hello, below is a Guide for recovering your lost account, be it a forgotten password or anything else.

Contact

Contact is used to submit a direct email to either njaguar or Kevin regarding your problems.

When sending a message try and include as much information as possible, the Admins are extremely busy and adding more information may help your case get solved quicker.

Account Recovery

Account Recovery is used to submit a recovery form to the appropriate member of staff.

When submitting the form, include as much information as possible, this will help speed up your claim.

Examples

Contact

Comments:

Hello I recently lost my gold password and was hoping to recover it using my email. My email is xxxx@hotmail.co.uk and the account I use on d2jsp is 'Scaife'.

If you would like any additional information please let me know. I hope to solve this problem as soon as possible. Thankyou in advance for any responses.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Account Recovery

What user name are you attempting to recover?
Scaife

What email do you believe may be associated with this account?
xxxx@Hotmail.co.uk

Have you ever purchased Forum Gold or donated to d2jsp.org?
A simple yes or no will suffice

Approximate dollar amount purchased/donated:
25$

What is your Paypal Name and Email Address?
John Smith, xxxx@hotmail.co.uk

Please enter any additional purchase information:
The PayPal Transaction ID's are XXXXXXXXXX and XXXXXXXXXX

Where did you live when you first registered your account?
10 Downing Street
London
England
United Kingdom
SW1A 2AA

What is your Real Full Name?
John Smith

Where do you currently live?
10 Downing Street
London
England
United Kingdom
SW1A 2AA

Please provide us with any other additional information you feel will help us process your claim faster:
I recently tried logging in my account and have forgotten my password. I have filled out the necessary information but will submit more if needed.
I hope to solve this problem as soon as possible. Thankyou in advance for any responses.

This post was edited by Scaife on Oct 29 2011 08:10am
Gold: 421.56
Oct 29 2011 08:31am
First
Go Back To General Help Topic List
Closed New Topic