d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Site Suggestions > Search Bar In Scammer Accusations. > Let Me Know What You Think!
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Oct 11 2011 04:09pm
I realized over the years and from being in the trading grounds alot people have difficulty determining who to buy their high end items off of.
I'm sure almost every one has bought something they thought was perm but ended up poofing. So I have a small suggestion so you can learn about a particular trader prior to trading them. I feel a search bar in the Scammer Accusations would help people out alot but it would have to be able to pull up any s/a threads since they started jsp. This will help protect the jsp community from these shysters from selling unperm as perm. It will definitely help prevent unperm as perm sellers repeating their offenses as long as everyone knows they can check if a certain jsper has any or many scammer accusations against them and see what the outcome was if there is/was any. I think it would lessen s/a reports making jspers more aware who they are trading and will make less work for the Scammer Accusation Mod Team and their helpers.

Better yet this would be way cooler if you can have something like "View Scammer Accusation Topics" in everyone's profile.
It would be like "View Recent Topics". Here's mine http://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?i=368660&c=41

I'm not sure if this is doable but definitely a good idea in my book. All a jsp member would have to do is click the link called "View Scammer Accusation Topics" in someone's profile. If that's not possible maybe just a simple search bar in the Scammer Accusations Forum would be decent but the profile thing would be way better.

This post was edited by D2Trust on Oct 11 2011 04:18pm
Gold: 6,669.99
Oct 11 2011 04:45pm
A search option in the scammers accusations for normal members has already been suggested and denied
I'm pretty sure it already exists for member++ and higher
Gold: 2.00
Oct 11 2011 04:53pm
Quote (ShadowFiend @ Oct 11 2011 04:45pm)
A search option in the scammers accusations for normal members has already been suggested and denied
I'm pretty sure it already exists for member++ and higher

Why wouldn't it be available for everyone? This is such a good idea and if this truly has been shot down before, I see no reason for it.
Gold: 10.55
Oct 11 2011 04:57pm
Quote (D2Trust @ Oct 11 2011 03:09pm)
I realized over the years and from being in the trading grounds alot people have difficulty determining who to buy their high end items off of.
I'm sure almost every one has bought something they thought was perm but ended up poofing. So I have a small suggestion so you can learn about a particular trader prior to trading them. I feel a search bar in the Scammer Accusations would help people out alot but it would have to be able to pull up any s/a threads since they started jsp. This will help protect the jsp community from these shysters from selling unperm as perm. It will definitely help prevent unperm as perm sellers repeating their offenses as long as everyone knows they can check if a certain jsper has any or many scammer accusations against them and see what the outcome was if there is/was any.  I think it would lessen s/a reports making jspers more aware who they are trading and will make less work for the Scammer Accusation Mod Team and their helpers.

Better yet this would be way cooler if you can have something like "View Scammer Accusation Topics" in everyone's profile.
It would be like "View Recent Topics". Here's mine http://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?i=368660&c=41

I'm not sure if this is doable but definitely a good idea in my book. All a jsp member would have to do is click the link called "View Scammer Accusation Topics" in someone's profile. If that's not possible maybe just a simple search bar in the Scammer Accusations Forum would be decent but the profile thing would be way better.

I love the "View Scammer Accusation Topic's" in profile idea! This would definitely make jsp ALOT safer
Gold: 0.00
Oct 11 2011 04:57pm
Quote (Reppin @ Oct 11 2011 03:53pm)
Why wouldn't it be available for everyone? This is such a good idea and if this truly has been shot down before, I see no reason for it.

Exactly. It should be made public so alot of these scammers can't deny their scams or their accusations. The fact of the matter alot people don't trust word of mouth they need to see proof of ones wrong doings.

Better yet. Even if it were possible to have a setup like the warn system/link. You know how you click on your warn and it shows links and proof of what you did to obtain your warn. Well have a link in everyone's profile like that and mods can add the s/a thread's that are recently made about you to your link like the warn link. If that makes sense. It would have to be public though of course.

This post was edited by D2Trust on Oct 11 2011 05:03pm
Gold: 22,720.48
Oct 11 2011 05:08pm
Not going to happen. This will promote false accusations to no end. Njaguar has personally said he will not be adding a search function the s/a forum. When in doubt, use a mediator.
Gold: 133,165.00
Oct 11 2011 05:10pm
This is one of those suggestions that would be added under my sticky suggestion of suggestions that will never be added ^_^
Gold: 1,705.43
Oct 11 2011 05:20pm
Suggested and Denied about 40 times, Njaguar and Kevin have both said it's not going to happen.
Go Back To Site Suggestions Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll