d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > Anyone Heard Of Fit Club And Herbalife Coaching? > Scam Or Easy Money?
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,481.50
Sep 9 2011 12:02am
heres what they do at the beach, its a 3 day a week workout they do. This is at santa monica beach.

Ok i say im out of shape, but compared to these newbs they dont workout at all. so i was beating most of them on my first time there and i havnt worked out that much in 3 months in arizona.

So basically if they like you, they ask you to be a coach.

what a coach does is find clients, or people looking to lose weight ect....you try to sell only herbalife products to people, and as they buy the products, supposedly you get paid when people by from them that were "reffered" by you.

said you start part-time and get 500-2000 in the first month doing this.

so far the only payment i have to pay upfront is a membership free of 65$, no other payments to join or start at the "moment".

scam or easy money?

personally, this seems like a decent workout every 3 days at the beach, but all they talk about is herbalife and i am anoyyed on the first day. They let you try all the products and say its all plant based ingrediants, and i read them...guess what i found "canola oil, artificial flavoring ect.." lol wtf?!
They all taste like powder too, like you know how u can tell your eating powder eggs? thats what their drinks taste like. But they are swearing by this stuff and calling it "so healthy" and wanting people for some unknown reason. i think they are hiding something and doing things behind the scenes. either way ill just go to the workouts regardless if i try to become a "coach" with this group.

what would you do?
Gold: 0.00
Sep 9 2011 12:11am
Herbalife was straight MLM in the 80s and 90s. I don't know anything about it now though.
Gold: 2,481.50
Sep 9 2011 12:35am
btw, most of the people in that video are not "random people or clients", most of them are coaches, i saw most of them today at the club. pretty awkward
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll