d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Browser Games > Realm of the Mad God > Realm Of The Mad God
Prev12342533Next
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 170.00
Sep 8 2011 10:42pm
Another bump for a great game.
Gold: 0.71
Sep 10 2011 05:25pm
i played the game with my brother the thing i hate is when you die you get reset.

it takes forever to get to like level 10 and i need level 20 wizard to get assassin but i die at level 10 because a giant fucking squid comes out of nowhere and rapes me..

game needs fixing,.
Sep 11 2011 01:22am
Quote (Denzel @ Sep 10 2011 05:25pm)
i played the game with my brother the thing i hate is when you die you get reset.

it takes forever to get to like level 10 and i need level 20 wizard to get assassin but i die at level 10 because a giant fucking squid comes out of nowhere and rapes me..

game needs fixing,.

I explained it a bit in the PM but, the map is scaled in difficulty, the closer you get towards the center of the map, the harder the enemies get.

Especially avoid the top middle section of the map, low levels don't have as far in to wander there before they run into the really mean stuff.

A big trick to this game is learning the enemies, figure out which ones take what to kill and, more importantly, which ones will bend you over and have their way with you, unlubed.

The enemies all seem to have the same general spawn location, the map does seem to change a little bit each time and the locations of enemies varies within certain sections of the map, however it's still set that slimes can always be found by following the middle road.

Even a weak, low level character is capable of killing high level enemies, provided they don't lag and have kickass coordination with the controls, however as you'll see when you reach the later areas...most people don't, lmfao.

It's fun raiding tomb stones though, really it is. :lol:

If you really need some gear upgrades, just hang out around town, people drop gear there constantly (mostly gear which they raided from tomb stones, lol), others will look for specific characters to give gear to, pieces that class can use. There's also always the option of just asking for a gear upgrade, usually someone will help.

but yeah...if you see one of those octopus dudes, turn tail and run unless you're level 20 with 15-20+ defense, or have kickass dodging abilities.

I can't stress enough how important it is to have your teleport to nexus hotkey set up in easy reach, I have mine set to "F", abuse that function.

ABUSE IT!

If you even THINK you might die in the fight and you don't feel like restarting, teleport to Nexus, make it a reflex.
It's better to have to walk/teleport back to an area than have to start over at level 1 while losing your gear.

Also, try to get in the habit of planning out which character you want to play next, after your current character dies, so you can work on gathering gear for it and stashing it.

-EDIT- btw, if you didn't know, press esc in-game to open the options menu where you can set hotkeys.

Q as the default brings up your fps/mem usage etc.

This post was edited by Wickedry on Sep 11 2011 01:24am
Gold: 0.76
Sep 11 2011 08:19am
Quote (Wickedry @ Sep 5 2011 04:35pm)
Nice to see some more people getting into it, it's actually a pretty fun game once you get the hang of the controls.  :thumbsup:

Also to those who don't yet know, if you're dealing with some lag, right click anywhere in-game and set your "Quality" to Medium/Low, medium gets rid of just about all of my lag.

controls? what controls? how you mean ASDW? lol
Sep 11 2011 11:05am
Quote (SethSeven67 @ Sep 11 2011 08:19am)
controls? what controls? how you mean ASDW? lol

Believe it or not, some people have trouble coordinating their movement with their aiming. :lol:

Also, like I said in my last post, you gotta get used to abusing your teleport to nexus feature, if you can't make that a reflex then your char will die sooner rather than later.

You can change all of the hotkeys too, don't gotta use WASD. :o
Gold: 25.00
Sep 12 2011 04:53pm
Gave the game a try, but did not bother after realizing my e-mail is too long to register an account with. Not gonna make a shorter e-mail just to play this game.
Gold: 0.71
Sep 12 2011 07:11pm
Games fun as fuck defiantly should play I just unlocked assassin and I tear shit most fun I've had on a browser game
Sep 12 2011 07:21pm
Quote (Androgynous @ Sep 12 2011 04:53pm)
Gave the game a try, but did not bother after realizing my e-mail is too long to register an account with. Not gonna make a shorter e-mail just to play this game.

You don't have to register to play, you can play as a guest. If that doesn't work for you, it's not that difficult to make a new email lol, i'm amazed yours doesn't fit though.. I have a couple pretty long emails that i've signed up with, never ran into space issues.

Quote (Denzel @ Sep 12 2011 07:11pm)
Games fun as fuck defiantly should play I just unlocked assassin and I tear shit most fun I've had on a browser game

Yeah, it's doing a great job occupying my time, i'm up to 8 speed pots now. B)

This post was edited by Wickedry on Sep 12 2011 07:23pm
Gold: 25.00
Sep 13 2011 02:48pm
Wouldnt i have to start over again when i play as a guest?
Sep 13 2011 07:08pm
Quote (Androgynous @ Sep 13 2011 02:48pm)
Wouldnt i have to start over again when i play as a guest?

I don't think so but, idk honestly, I haven't tried because my emails all fit lol.

Could atleast try it and if you have fun with it, make a new email and the problem is solved. :P

This post was edited by Wickedry on Sep 13 2011 07:10pm
Go Back To Realm of the Mad God Topic List
Prev12342533Next
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll