d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > User Blogs > ~~~ Nc3's Official "never Get Welched" Links ~~~
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 50%
Aug 28 2011 01:01pm
Hi - this is only for the Bar And Pub Games forum!!!
first of all i know there are like 1000 other topics about those links and my Credits go out to 'Husker, Wopsey, lVlark, sarge799, tehmilk, champ, Numanchi, Phony, Resilience, blah2k6 and anyone else' I forgot. My point of making the 1001 topic is because there are several links that were missed in a topic before ( incl. links for google chrome users ) and the other topics weren't structured (imo).
In this topic i'll present you several scripts: Poker- / Loan- / Bettor- / Blockstatus / Downloadlinks for aim and Pokerstars / etc
Have fun and don't get welched by using these scripts :)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Poker & Co.
Mozilla FirefoxGoogle ChromeOtherImportant Lists & Co.'Other'
Block ScriptUsual Tips & Tricks
  • Use a Medi / Trusted / Regular when playing any games at bnp forum.
  • get uf from new users ( e.g. 2011 user / 20 posts / 300 k fg )
  • be honest and treat other as you wanna be treaten
  • take this game easy, it's 'virutal' gold... simply NEVER forget: DON'T STEAL
  • always check 3 times if the user is trusted enough ( e.g. there are many welchers that are name changing for "welching" again as unknown)
  • safest way: see steps above
  • don't play welchers / blacklisted
Got Welched?
what to do?
  • post ALL your evidence against the accused ( e.g. link to accused, topic of the welch, aim convo, goldlogs , e-mail showing your win, pokerstars table showing your win )
  • post all your evidence into bnp forum and afterwards pm Resilience
  • if you feel like you are able to get him locked post all proofs into the Scammer Accusation Forum
i welched, but i want to repay
  • simply pm Resilience and repay your welches
  • if you are a welcher you can repay your debts and you'll get a "paid-back" user
  • if you are blacklisted you can repay your debts, but you won't get a "paid-back" tag
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
p.s.
If i missed you in my Credits --> pm me as long as i can edit my post
If i forgot any important links / screenshot / etc --> pm me as long as i can edit my post
If i forgot anything else that's related to the topic --> pm me as long as i can edit my post

HAVE FUN AND DON'T GET WELCHED :SANTA:

This post was edited by nc3 on Aug 28 2011 01:02pm
Aug 28 2011 05:41pm
(update#2)
first of all i know there are like 1000 other topics about those links and my Credits go out to 'Husker, Wopsey, lVlark, sarge799, tehmilk, champ, Numanchi, Phony, Resilience, blah2k6 and anyone else' I forgot. My point of making the 1001 topic is because there are several links that were missed in a topic before ( incl. links for google chrome users ) and the other topics weren't structured (imo).
In this topic i'll present you several scripts: Poker- / Loan- / Bettor- / Blockstatus / Downloadlinks for aim and Pokerstars / etc

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Poker & Co.
  • always check 3 times if the user is trusted enough ( e.g. there are many welchers that are name changing for "welching" again as unknown)
Got Welched?
what to do?
  • post ALL your evidence against the accused ( e.g. link to accused, topic of the welch, aim convo, goldlogs , e-mail showing your win, pokerstars table showing your win )
  • if you feel like you are able to get him locked post all proofs into the Scammer Accusation Forum
  • if you are a welcher you can repay your debts and you'll get a "paid-back" user
  • if you are blacklisted you can repay your debts, but you won't get a "paid-back" tag
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
p.s.
If i forgot any important links / screenshot / etc --> pm me as long as i can edit my post
If i forgot anything else that's related to the topic --> pm me as long as i can edit my post

This post was edited by nc3 on Aug 28 2011 05:48pm
Aug 29 2011 07:06am
(update#3)

Poker & Co.
Got Welched?
what to do?
p.s.

Aug 31 2011 03:36pm
(update#4)

Poker & Co.
Got Welched?
what to do?
p.s.

Sep 5 2011 11:17am
(update#5)

Poker & Co.
Mozilla Firefox
Google Chrome
OtherImportant Lists & Co.'Other'
Got Welched?
what to do?
p.s.

Sep 6 2011 01:48pm
(update#6)

Poker & Co.
Got Welched?
what to do?
  • post ALL your evidence against the accused ( e.g. link to accused, topic of the welch, aim convo, goldlogs , e-mail showing your win, pokerstars table showing your win, etc. )
  • post all your evidence into bnp forum and afterwards pm Resilience and nc3
  • if you are a welcher you can repay your debts and you'll get a "paid-back" user ( On BnP Status: your 'paid-back' status will disappear after 3 month of good behavior and freerolling )
p.s.

This post was edited by nc3 on Sep 6 2011 01:50pm
Sep 7 2011 06:52am
(update#7)

Poker & Co.
Got Welched?
what to do?
  • post ALL your evidence against the accused ( e.g. link to accused, topic of the welch, aim convo, goldlogs , e-mail showing your win, pokerstars table showing your win, etc. )
  • post all your evidence into bnp forum and afterwards pm Resilience and nc3
  • if you are a welcher you can repay your debts and you'll get a "paid-back" user ( On BnP Status: your 'paid-back' status will disappear after 3 month of good behavior and freerolling )
p.s.

Go Back To User Blogs Topic List
Add Reply New Topic