d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > General Help Archive > Eye Vision Question > Please Help
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Banned
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Aug 16 2011 08:16am
ok so I recently went to the eye doctor. He said my vision was between 2200-2400. what is that in like (20/20=perfect) terms? Please help me out, thanks :D
Banned
Gold: 6.66
Warn: 50%
Aug 16 2011 08:19am
No... 2200-2400 means your legally blind

I googled, " so I recently went to the eye doctor. He said my vision was between 2200-2400"

Found this

Adam describes his vision as, "If you took your glasses and you put Vaseline on them, that’s basically the way that I would see. You can kind of see things that are there. Just, there's no clarity and no definition to it."

Adam wore glasses that brought his vision to the "2200-2400" range, and he was classified as legally blind.

Adam's wife Laurie describes Adam as highly functional for a legally blind person but says, “where we do notice [his blindness] is when he puts something down, walks away, comes back, doesn't know where he put it."

Laurie describes Adam's challenges keeping up with his four children saying, “now that our kids are getting older, our oldest daughter sings in concerts… our other ones have done sports and things. And he can never tell which one is which. He always asks me which one is which."

Adam used magnifiers and glasses to help accommodate his Optic Nerve Atrophy.

Google is your friend
Banned
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Aug 16 2011 08:21am
Quote (newporg @ Aug 16 2011 10:19am)
No... 2200-2400 means your legally blind

I googled, " so I recently went to the eye doctor. He said my vision was between 2200-2400"

Found this

Adam describes his vision as, "If you took your glasses and you put Vaseline on them, that’s basically the way that I would see. You can kind of see things that are there. Just, there's no clarity and no definition to it."

Adam wore glasses that brought his vision to the "2200-2400" range, and he was classified as legally blind.

Adam's wife Laurie describes Adam as highly functional for a legally blind person but says, “where we do notice [his blindness] is when he puts something down, walks away, comes back, doesn't know where he put it."

Laurie describes Adam's challenges keeping up with his four children saying, “now that our kids are getting older, our oldest daughter sings in concerts… our other ones have done sports and things. And he can never tell which one is which. He always asks me which one is which."

Adam used magnifiers and glasses to help accommodate his Optic Nerve Atrophy.

Google is your friend

i actually googled right after and found it thanks though
Banned
Gold: 6.66
Warn: 50%
Aug 16 2011 08:21am
Yahoo anwers:

"I would say that's bad, this is considered legally blind.
20/200 means that what a person with 20/20 vision can see at 200 feet you can see at 20 feet.
20/400 means that what you see at 20 feet a normal person can see at 400 feet.
Only a doctor can determine whether you're the perfect candidate for Lasik surgery. He would have your prescription and history.
Source(s):
Ophthalmic Technician."
Go Back To General Help Archive Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll