d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Bone Necro Guide. > One of A Kind.
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Aug 8 2005 08:28am
First off, im remaking the guide because marrow glitch is cut.

Jewish -- I wonder why i use RavenLore/Lidless -- Maybe waiting for spirit? and my pelt on ladder?

It > You Anyday.
Sep 4 2005 07:58pm
marrowalk glitch dun work no more motz.gif ... R.I.P NECROMANCER! evil.gif
Gold: 35.00
Oct 24 2005 07:46pm
the glitch may be gone but the dmg isnt much different with the addition of torch... btw unresistable, unabsorbable dmg = GG
Oct 25 2005 03:56am
Quote (jdmayhem @ Oct 25 2005, 03:46 AM)
the glitch may be gone but the dmg isnt much different with the addition of torch... btw unresistable, unabsorbable dmg = GG

try energy shield + spirit , lets see how much damage 1 spear does.... close to 50?
just teleport right so u dont get hit too often and u replenish mana while fighting
teeth will heal sorcs like this btw
Gold: 4,576.00
Oct 25 2005 11:49am
no DR
no block
still u have bone armor but shouldnt rely on that
and no fhr ^^
Gold: 0.49
Jan 23 2006 05:22am
hmm nice guide but since marrow is gone it changes tings a little bit....

My interpretation of a nice mancer would be

Helm : Shako Jah or nice Circlet +2 // 20fcr // life // mana // resi // jahed
Amulet : Maras
Armour : Enigma bp or Enigma mp 1xxx 15 ed
Weapons: Hoto for more dmg against high life opponents /// Wizzy with 15 resi jool for casters etc...
Shield: Boneflame +3 for more damage again against high life enemies /// Spirit monarch for vs. casters...
Belt : arach all the way
Boots: Waterwalk
Gloves: Frostburn for more mana vs high life ..... Magies for fcr
Rings: Sojs for higher life and more mana or 2 x nice FCR // mana // resi // strength rings

Charms : 20/xx/xx anni //// 15 / xx torch // 9 pnb skillers 5 with FHR 4 with life
20 life xx mana scs

on switch stick ur spirit monarch and a nice CTA Flail or PB for nice battle orders....

In stash.....

Abs gear
Fire abs : Dwarf star ... cant think of anything else atm...
Lit abs : Tgods.....
Cold abs: .... cant think of anything atm also..... tongue.gif

Dmg reducement gear : Stick on verdungeos And try and get a ber'd shako that will do nicly but ur summons will do most of the dmg reducement ;D

Summons in this build are used as a shield. When teleporting the summons create the "BLOB" effect which is where all summons gather on your character.... now this will easily protect you against say... a naughty charger// liberator // bow amazon // shapeshifter....etc but casters eat u up.... you must keep teleing.... FCR is key here....

Also as for no block? you can just chuck that out the window cause Necromancers need block a barbarian with nice whirlwind may whirlwind thru your meat shield and actuactly hit you.... this is where block comes in handy wink.gif or an elite charger who is good at name locking wink.gif just gives u a second chance to tele away and attack ..... boneflame = 75% block so thats 80 dex u should stick in and each lvl add 2 points untill lvl 90.

Base str ofc
Base Energy ofc
Vita rest

Your skills are accurate however with the loss of the marrowwalk bug this build may not be viable any more.... If anyone could answer this? is the damage much lower ? my necromancer did 6 k spirit 5 k spear with bug.... and im currently in the process of remaking him..... Build named = Summon/boner..... or also affectionatly named Blob Boner wink.gif

i mean about 4 weeks ago i made a pure boner his dmg was high enough to own nearly every1..... and i stuck points in bone prision to see dmg.... also @ DeMeVeR Teeth are the best attack against sosos..... i find that nearly every soso i came against got owned by it even if they had say a Orb build with max es and teleknesis which my friend "G" does..... Teeth is unabsorbable.... I believe spirit and spear is also.... but again i could be rong.... more comments ....

Comments please...

This post was edited by Master_Andy on Jan 23 2006 05:32am
Gold: 1.91
Jan 23 2006 10:06am
MarrowWalk glitch doesn't work anymore ~~ blink.gif

Edit : Sorry didn't see that Master_Andy has also noticed it biggrin.gif

This post was edited by Ongeboren on Jan 23 2006 10:07am
Banned
Warn: 10%
Jan 24 2006 10:52pm
nice guide
Gold: 604.99
Jan 27 2006 12:38pm
Nice guide. Question though. What would be the best merc (and gear) for a bone necro?
Gold: 0.49
Jan 30 2006 04:24am
Imo, i use a insight, coh, shako ber, act 2 nightmare defensive merc and he works well with anything.

If you want a pure damage dealing and tanking merc i advice a Defiance aura merc with Doom Ca Bramble armour // or forti for more dmg and Dream helm, (4 auras = biggrin.gif )

but i find that my necro eats up the mana if i spam attacks thus an insight merc proves very useful
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll