d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > New002's Quick And Dirty Psnmancer Guide (pvm)
Prev1121314
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
May 4 2011 01:27am
Quote (Noob_Nova @ May 4 2011 03:26am)
Sorry. No one is using Google.

You attempted to correct my English and failed. That means I have superior knowledge in the matter, hence a degree.

You claim that you are working on a degree. If you are working on a degree, but I am more knowledgeable then you then it is logical that I most likely have a higher level of education then you.

The amazing fact about this is that you are going to try to argue with this.

You have not taken logic have you?

How did I "attempt" to correct it? haha you had plent of mistakes, I pointed them out.

Was NP.

Still iso proof of this "education" you have. As well as this record label and military experience.

You're the bad punchline to every joke made on Jsp. :rofl:
Gold: 0.72
May 4 2011 01:28am
Quote (EnviousPvP @ May 4 2011 03:27am)
How did I "attempt" to correct it? haha you had plent of mistakes, I pointed them out.

Was NP.

Still iso proof of this "education" you have. As well as this record label and military experience.

You're the bad punchline to every joke made on Jsp.  :rofl:

Quote (EnviousPvP @ May 4 2011 02:50am)

You're the bad punchline to every joke made on Jsp.  :rofl:

Quote (EnviousPvP @ May 4 2011 02:54am)
You envy me, I know. I think if I was in your position, I'd envy ANYONE.

Pretty sure a homeless guy has a better life than you.

Quote (Noob_Nova @ May 4 2011 02:57am)
No no, your name says "Envious," which is what you chooe to refer to yourself as, and have others refer to you as, on JSP.

Creating a screen name, "Envious," has nothing to do with anyone else's disposition towards you. I certainly am not envious of you as you are apparently a hate filled nerd who is raging because no woman wants to touch his pee pee.

Should anyone be envious of this? I think not.

You are clearly implying that you are an envious person, weather you realize it.

And stop sending my the homo-erotic hate mail dude. I don't want mail from you.

Quote (EnviousPvP @ May 4 2011 03:00am)
"No no, your name says "Envious," which is what you chooe to refer to yourself, and have others refer to you as, on JSP.

Creating a screen name, "Envious," has nothing to do with anyone else disposition towards you. I certainly am not Envious of you as you are apparently a hate filled nerd who is raging because no woman wants to touch his pee pee.

Should anyone be envious of this? I think not.

You are clearly implying that you are envious, weather you realize it "or not"."

*** fixed

Where's that college education?

Quote (Noob_Nova @ May 4 2011 03:09am)
Affixing "or not" to a statement that is qualified by "whether" is not proper English as the "or not" is implied.

English composition 101.

Dumb fuck.

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=54446674&f=87&o=50

want to edit your post?
May 4 2011 01:41am
Quote (Noob_Nova @ May 4 2011 03:28am)

Gold: 0.72
May 4 2011 01:43am
[QUOTE=EnviousPvP,May 4 2011 03:27am]How did I "attempt" to correct it? haha you had plent of mistakes, I pointed them out.

Was NP.

You're the bad punchline to every joke made on Jsp. :rofl:[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=EnviousPvP,May 4 2011 03:41am]Still iso proof of this "education" you have. As well as this record label and military experience.

[QUOTE=EnviousPvP,May 4 2011 02:50am]Still iso proof of this "education" you have. As well as this record label and military experience.

[QUOTE=EnviousPvP,May 4 2011 03:17am]Still iso proof of this "education" you have. As well as this record label and military experience.

[QUOTE=EnviousPvP,May 4 2011 03:23am]What superior knowledge? You mean those "sentences" that you googled? haha.. Like I said.. Jokes.

University of North Carolina at Charlotte. UNCC. One of the best Business programs. Lmk

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[QUOTE=EnviousPvP,May 4 2011 02:43am]Still iso proof of this "education" you have. As well as this record label and military experience.

[QUOTE=EnviousPvP,May 4 2011 03:36am]You keep dodging the question.. That's doing the same thing over and over again and expecting I'll give up.. t4t

[QUOTE=EnviousPvP,May 4 2011 02:41am]Dodge!

[QUOTE=EnviousPvP,May 4 2011 02:53am]Still iso proof of this "education" you have. As well as this record label and military experience.

Dodge Less Please Little Kid[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=EnviousPvP,May 4 2011 02:55am]Still iso proof of this "education" you have. As well as this record label and military experience.

Use that "college degree" and figure it out.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=EnviousPvP,May 4 2011 03:20am]Still waiting on the answer...

[QUOTE=EnviousPvP,May 4 2011 03:34am]Thank you for answering my question. :D

That wasn't hard, was it?[/QUOTE]

Albert Einstein once said "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results".

Article Source: http://ezinearticles.com/12047

/THREAD

May 4 2011 01:45am
Quote (Noob_Nova @ May 4 2011 03:43am)
/THREAD

/ Noob_Nova
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev1121314
Closed New Topic New Poll