d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Martial Arts, Boxing & Wrestling > Official Professional Wrestling Discussion Thread
Prev1150015011502150315041793Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.01
Warn: 30%
Jan 22 2018 05:33pm
Quote (low-ki @ Jan 22 2018 06:17pm)
so all that anyone needs to do to get someone suspended is claim that (fill in the blank) sexually assaulted me and that person will be suspended
need someone to do this to reigns asap

Typical victim blaming. Although all the facts aren't out yet, she actually filed a police report so we'll see.

Quote (Nihility @ Jan 22 2018 05:52pm)
what a mess
you had a hot wife before you fucked up
you still get a decent push when the whole backstage hates you

and now you are involved in a rape affair ...

how dumb can you be

Hopefully the final nail in his short coffin
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 20%
Jan 22 2018 05:50pm
No orton? the fuck is this

http://nodq.com/news/518658725.shtml
Gold: 10,176.60
Jan 22 2018 05:52pm
Quote (BastardOfWinterfell @ Jan 22 2018 11:33pm)
Typical victim blaming. Although all the facts aren't out yet, she actually filed a police report so we'll see.

Hopefully the final nail in his short coffin

the woman in question is a nutcase

This post was edited by low-ki on Jan 22 2018 05:56pm
Jan 22 2018 05:54pm
As previously noted, WWE has suspended Enzo Amore after a woman with the Twitter username @missgucciwitch (contains NSFW content) publicly accused Enzo Amore of rape.

The woman is claiming that Tyler Grosso and Twitter user @TooPoor_ (known as Layla) were accomplices:

Most people only blame Enzo but believe me Tyler & Layla were 100% aware & involved & hopefully if these charges go though & they all get prosecuted I’ll feel so much safer. I love you & thank you so much.

The woman, using the name Philomena, gave additional details to Fightful.com:

"Layla (TooPoor) posted to a couple of her fans and said 'Who's down to suck dick?' I wasn't down to suck dick, but I thought she's probably down to hang out. I had been a fan of hers for a long time because I thought she was a really cool person. She messaged me and we DM'd back and forth -- the police have the DM's, I gave them my phone and they copied everything off of it. She invited me to the hotel all three of them were staying at. I had been a little drunk, but not too drunk to drive. I drove all the way over there -- I was in Tempe and they were staying in Phoenix. She came to my car and walked me into the hotel and said 'are you really down to suck his dick?' I said 'I don't know if I'm really down to suck his dick, but if he's cute and we get along, then maybe. If not I just want to hang out."

Philomena continued, "I walk into the hotel room and there's cocaine everywhere. They're smoking weed and everything. We just started doing drugs," she said. "Then they pulled out a different bag. I expected it to be a better version of cocaine -- like top shelf that they had. They started giving it to me and I did like three lines in a row. It must have had meth or something I don't even know, because I was literally was sitting there on the couch. I could hear what they were saying, I couldn't speak, I was frozen. I can't say I was unconscious, but I was not there."

Philomena noted that she could still hear a conversation between Enzo and TooPoor:

"Enzo Amore goes 'Layla thank you for bringing this girl around. This is the type of girl I've been waiting for... that I can just destroy. She's such a lightweight, she doesn't even know what's going on. I'm going to rape the shit out of her.' At first Layla and her boyfriend are like 'Dude, come on are you for real? That's kind of f***ed.' And (Enzo) was like 'No, I'm doing it. I don't care what you say.'"

This post was edited by BastardOfWinterfell on Jan 22 2018 05:54pm
Jan 22 2018 05:59pm
Quote (BastardOfWinterfell @ Jan 22 2018 11:54pm)
As previously noted, WWE has suspended Enzo Amore after a woman with the Twitter username @missgucciwitch (contains NSFW content) publicly accused Enzo Amore of rape.

The woman is claiming that Tyler Grosso and Twitter user @TooPoor_ (known as Layla) were accomplices:

Most people only blame Enzo but believe me Tyler & Layla were 100% aware & involved & hopefully if these charges go though & they all get prosecuted I’ll feel so much safer. I love you & thank you so much.

The woman, using the name Philomena, gave additional details to Fightful.com:

"Layla (TooPoor) posted to a couple of her fans and said 'Who's down to suck dick?' I wasn't down to suck dick, but I thought she's probably down to hang out. I had been a fan of hers for a long time because I thought she was a really cool person. She messaged me and we DM'd back and forth -- the police have the DM's, I gave them my phone and they copied everything off of it. She invited me to the hotel all three of them were staying at. I had been a little drunk, but not too drunk to drive. I drove all the way over there -- I was in Tempe and they were staying in Phoenix. She came to my car and walked me into the hotel and said 'are you really down to suck his dick?' I said 'I don't know if I'm really down to suck his dick, but if he's cute and we get along, then maybe. If not I just want to hang out."

Philomena continued, "I walk into the hotel room and there's cocaine everywhere. They're smoking weed and everything. We just started doing drugs," she said. "Then they pulled out a different bag. I expected it to be a better version of cocaine -- like top shelf that they had. They started giving it to me and I did like three lines in a row. It must have had meth or something I don't even know, because I was literally was sitting there on the couch. I could hear what they were saying, I couldn't speak, I was frozen. I can't say I was unconscious, but I was not there."

Philomena noted that she could still hear a conversation between Enzo and TooPoor:

"Enzo Amore goes 'Layla thank you for bringing this girl around. This is the type of girl I've been waiting for... that I can just destroy. She's such a lightweight, she doesn't even know what's going on. I'm going to rape the shit out of her.' At first Layla and her boyfriend are like 'Dude, come on are you for real? That's kind of f***ed.' And (Enzo) was like 'No, I'm doing it. I don't care what you say.'"

lmao at this, this bitch is nuts

Gold: 2.70
Jan 22 2018 06:21pm
Quote (low-ki @ Jan 22 2018 11:59pm)

this... this woman sounds like a nutcase
Jan 22 2018 06:54pm
Quote (low-ki @ Jan 22 2018 06:59pm)

..Enzo said that
Jan 22 2018 06:56pm
Quote (BastardOfWinterfell @ Jan 23 2018 12:54am)
..Enzo said that

that's what the nutcase bitch woman said enzo said
Jan 22 2018 07:27pm
stone cold stunner on vince
just like the good ol days
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 20%
Jan 22 2018 08:24pm
The miz the greatest thing in wrestling
Go Back To Martial Arts, Boxing & Wrestling Topic List