d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Martial Arts, Boxing & Wrestling > Official Professional Wrestling Discussion Thread
Prev1122012211222122312241793Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 20%
Apr 30 2017 02:28am
Quote (Goodell4President @ Apr 30 2017 12:03am)
I can't find the video but watching back on the feud of Orton's rivalry with Punk and the Nexus, he had one of the greatest promos of all time.

The promo where he said something to punk like "You're gonna sit at home begging for mercy grasping for air and eating every meal from a straw because you wont be able to walk" something like that?

Thats the only decent thing I remember from that feud + the RKO at wm27, I hated that feud and I like both lol

Orton in 2012 I think was my least favorite year of his.

I rly enjoyed 2014, 2009, 2005 to 2008
Apr 30 2017 02:35am
Roman Reigns vs. Braun Strowman (with shenanigans, not a clean win)

House of Horrors match
Randy Orton vs. Bray Wyatt

RAW Tag-Team Titles
The Hardy Boyz (Matt and Jeff Hardy) (c) vs. Cesaro and Sheamus

United States Title
Kevin Owens (c) vs. Chris Jericho

Cruiserweight Title
Neville (c) vs. Austin Aries

Women's Title
Bayley (c) vs. Alexa Bliss

Seth Rollins vs. Samoa Joe

Kickoff Match
Enzo/Cass vs. Anderson/Gallows

Kickoff Miz TV segment with guest Finn Balor
Gold: 0.01
Warn: 30%
Apr 30 2017 09:51am
Quote (Nevada @ Apr 30 2017 03:28am)
The promo where he said something to punk like "You're gonna sit at home begging for mercy grasping for air and eating every meal from a straw because you wont be able to walk" something like that?

Thats the only decent thing I remember from that feud + the RKO at wm27, I hated that feud and I like both lol

Orton in 2012 I think was my least favorite year of his.

I rly enjoyed 2014, 2009, 2005 to 2008

What, you didn't like the feud??? That was honestly by far his best run as a face. And yeah that's the promo I can't seem to find. So fucking intense and good.

Probably won't watch Payback, maybe the Joe/Rollins match about it.

House of Horrors Match
Bray Wyatt vs. WWE Champion Randy Orton - You'd think Orton would lose since it's no longer for the title, but you can't have SD's champ lose to a Raw star, makes the entire brand look weak.

RAW Women's Title Match
Alexa Bliss vs. Bayley - Champ defending in hometown? Pretty much a loss. And the Bayley experiment failed big time.

WWE United States Title Match
Chris Jericho vs. Kevin Owens - Owens SHOULD retain, wouldnt be surprised to see Jericho win and set up to drop it on SD.

WWE Cruiserweight Title Match
Austin Aries vs. Neville - Retains to keep the feud going.

RAW Tag Team Title Match
Cesaro and Sheamus vs. The Hardys - New champs, Broken gimmick finally debuts. Doubt it but making a reach here

Seth Rollins vs. Samoa Joe - Also needs the win, they need to do something different with Seth

Roman Reigns vs. Braun Strowman - NEEDS the win over Roman even if it isn't clean to go into the Lesnar feud soon

Kickoff Pre-show
Enzo Amore and Big Cass vs. Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson They're on a roll right now, keep it going.

Apr 30 2017 01:39pm
Current betting odds:

Roman Reigns -1990 vs Braun Strowman -5960 (favorite)

WWE United States Championship
Kevin Owens(c) +2750 vs Chris Jericho -9250 (favorite)

WWE Women’s Championship
Bayley(c) +1500 vs Alexa Bliss -4500 (favorite)

WWE Tag Team Championship
The Hardy Boyz -13500 (favorites) vs Cesaro and Sheamus +3500

WWE Cruiserweight Championship
Neville -9250 (favorite) vs Austin Aries +2750

House of Horrors Match
Randy Orton +3500 vs Bray Wyatt -13500 (favorite)

Seth Rollins -7500 (favorite) vs Samoa Joe +2500

Preshow Match
Enzo Amore and Big Cass -7500 (favorite) vs Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson +2500

Really interesting that Jericho is the favorite, guessing he wins via DQ or something.
Apr 30 2017 04:39pm

No...just no. :mellow:
Apr 30 2017 05:45pm
Quote (Goodell4President @ Apr 30 2017 11:51am)
What, you didn't like the feud??? That was honestly by far his best run as a face. And yeah that's the promo I can't seem to find. So fucking intense and good.

Probably won't watch Payback, maybe the Joe/Rollins match about it.

House of Horrors Match
Bray Wyatt vs. WWE Champion Randy Orton - You'd think Orton would lose since it's no longer for the title, but you can't have SD's champ lose to a Raw star, makes the entire brand look weak.

RAW Women's Title Match
Alexa Bliss vs. Bayley - Champ defending in hometown? Pretty much a loss. And the Bayley experiment failed big time.

WWE United States Title Match
Chris Jericho vs. Kevin Owens - Owens SHOULD retain, wouldnt be surprised to see Jericho win and set up to drop it on SD.

WWE Cruiserweight Title Match
Austin Aries vs. Neville - Retains to keep the feud going.

RAW Tag Team Title Match
Cesaro and Sheamus vs. The Hardys - New champs, Broken gimmick finally debuts. Doubt it but making a reach here

Seth Rollins vs. Samoa Joe - Also needs the win, they need to do something different with Seth

Roman Reigns vs. Braun Strowman - NEEDS the win over Roman even if it isn't clean to go into the Lesnar feud soon

Kickoff Pre-show
Enzo Amore and Big Cass vs. Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson They're on a roll right now, keep it going.

Only reason im saying bayley will win is cuz heard they wanna do sasha heel turn and sasha vs bayley at summerslam but this is too soon for the, to feud etc and that match wont happen without the title
Apr 30 2017 05:48pm
Quote (Nevada @ Apr 30 2017 06:45pm)
Only reason im saying bayley will win is cuz heard they wanna do sasha heel turn and sasha vs bayley at summerslam but this is too soon for the, to feud etc and that match wont happen without the title

Bayley/Sasha won't be for the title from what I've read. This whole Bayley run has been a huge failure and Vince knows it
Apr 30 2017 06:11pm
Part of tonight's non-title "House of Horrors" match at WWE Payback between Bray Wyatt and WWE Champion Randy Orton has already been filmed, according to PWInsider. The first part of the match will take place inside of an actual house and will run for around 10 minutes.

That opening segment of the match will feature Orton arriving in a limousine before the two fight in several rooms of the house, including one that has dolls hanging from the ceiling. Wyatt will go on to trap Orton in the kitchen, then hijack the limousine. They will then "travel to" the arena and finish the match.

Awesome, a partially taped main event. :zzz:
Apr 30 2017 06:36pm
Quote (Goodell4President @ Apr 30 2017 07:48pm)
Bayley/Sasha won't be for the title from what I've read. This whole Bayley run has been a huge failure and Vince knows it

Ya alexa needs to win, she's the most entertaining right now

She's like one of the 3 things I look forward every monday to watch raw lol

Bayley is garbo, but it would make no sense for sasha to make a heel turn only to beat bayley and not even win a title, it would make her look stupid..
Apr 30 2017 06:37pm
I missed first 30 mins, i'll backtrack the network to see what I missed T.T

Go Back To Martial Arts, Boxing & Wrestling Topic List
Prev1122012211222122312241793Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll