d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > RuneScape > Ish
Prev1146214631464146514661761Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Aug 29 2016 07:07pm
You got some insane drop luck atm it seems atm. Nice!
Gold: 80.00
Aug 29 2016 07:37pm
Make a fucking thread if you guys want to spam but get it out of here!

Gl ish that loot tab is sexy af
Aug 29 2016 08:48pm
SPAMMIN ISH'S THREAD

JUST IGNORING THE SWEET SHIRT I FOUND FOR HIM

Gold: 1,400.00
Aug 30 2016 01:03am
Quote (Lollerpops @ 30 Aug 2016 04:48)
SPAMMIN ISH'S THREAD

JUST IGNORING THE SWEET SHIRT I FOUND FOR HIM

dat shirt is doper than this thread
Aug 30 2016 01:37am
Quote (Hugger @ Aug 29 2016 05:47pm)
Dave, you messaged me saying you got mine and 5 other accounts banned, it's in my sa thread. Don't change your story now. I had never touched any of those accounts, not to mention weath said it was BOTTING the same day it was banned. You were on a solid 12 hours per day + for around 17 days straight. You an I both know I didn't login to that account once, I never got so much as a single XP or moved a single item, id throw on your payments and log, that was it.

And for what I lost, 500m is more then fair. You may not agree the 2.5b I valued it at was, but the 500m I requested repaid, is chump change for the value of what you lost me. It wasn't flagged for account sharing or any of that, just macroing. You and I both know I never gained a single XP on that account, the 5 accounts along with mine that you got banned are on you.

I get your friends defending you, and I'd have had a hard time believing you'd do this as well if it were to somone other then me. But whatever you were doing weather it be your synergy or whatever, got my account banned perminantly.

The issue here is that your account had 150M in items on it, and that's what Dave owes you. Apparently the 150M in items aren't even documented, so him offering to repay that is overkill.

To my knowledge, there is no precedent for repaying the value of an account, or repaying the value of untradable, purely cosmetic "worthless" items, IE CW tickets.

I 100% would agree with you if you said that Dave owes you 150M.

I 100% would disagree with you if you said that Dave owes you 500M.

I'd call you a fucking retard if you thought your CW armors (which you spent what, 40 hours on?) were worth 2B.

Probably here is you're going for #2/#3, not #1. And for whatever reason, the SA handler is too.. Since when the fuck does a Tweet change how SAs work? What incentive does Weath have to spend his time to help you out in resolving a case in the scumbag underbelly of RuneScape cheaitng? Why is he relevant on JSP?

Just so I'm 100% fucking clear: I don't know you, I don't have any issues with you other than you're trying to bend the norm here. What is repaid, in every case I've ever seen and I'm open to the possibility that I'm wrong, is what you could take from that account and throw on JSP to turn into FG. You could not turn your stats into FG, you could not turn your CW tickets into FG. There is no tangiable value for CW armor, and it's certainly not worth 2B. Sorry for your loss, but IMO you're being fucking ridiculous. You lost 150M in repayable wealth, nothing more. Dave offered 26K-30K repay? ~200M is fair. It won't fix everything but his job isn't to fix everything. You can't just take zero fucking responsibility for the fact you came on jsp and had someone do a levelling job.. We both KNOW Dave wasn't fucking botting. He's done 2B XP for people on JSP and you're the first to get banned..... That's a fucking amazing bot if he's got one. Would make far more just selling his script tbh

This post was edited by The_Carlton on Aug 30 2016 01:42am
Aug 30 2016 02:38am
no one asked, but im still team dave but the idea that the cosmetic holds 0 value is kind of silly, just because it was easier to get when he got it doesnt mean that its worth less than it is now.

if someone gives you a lambo, its still a lambo wether you had to earn it or not it still holds the same value of a lambo
Aug 30 2016 03:07am
Quote (AuburnSurge @ Aug 30 2016 02:38am)
no one asked, but im still team dave but the idea that the cosmetic holds 0 value is kind of silly, just because it was easier to get when he got it doesnt mean that its worth less than it is now.

if someone gives you a lambo, its still a lambo wether you had to earn it or not it still holds the same value of a lambo

Not only are you wrong here, but you're double wrong which is a rare and fascinating case.

A Lambo is an item with a tangible value. They're sold at X price, they're produced by one company, it's an actual fucking item that you can sit in and drive. You can take your Lambo to the dealership, and they'll offer you X dollars for it. Think of that like a BCP, having the ability to chuck it in the GE (Dealership) then selling that RSGP for FG (X dollars).

And yes, if Lambos were made easier to get - IE, their price (the one limiting factor of them) was lowered to $100, then the value of them would go down. Basic Economics, I think you'd have to be a Dan-level retard to disagree here.

What we're talking about here is something entirely different - we're talking about an item that cannot pass hands, something like this doesn't, and cannot exist in real-life. Drawing any kind of comparisons to real-life with something like this is pointless. It's kind of like a sentimental item.

Also, Dave was told that there was 150M on the account. That means there was 150M on the account. You can't disclose 150M in wealth for a job, then if it goes south, pull an additional 2.5Billion out on them. Do you see the problem here?

There's also no precedent for any kind of repay like Hugger is asking. If this was handled like every other case before it, Dave would be on the line for 150M. But the case was taken by a SA handler that doesn't play the game, and doesn't know anything about the game. He was given an evaluation of 325K FG being lost, then said 67.5K seemed fair because it was such a large chunk taken off. In reality, 19.5K was lost. Tangible wealth - shit Hugger could turn into FG. That's what is repaid in a SA, not the value of his account on PA, not the value of his CWs armor that Dave wasn't made aware he was liable for.

This post was edited by The_Carlton on Aug 30 2016 03:09am
Gold: 110.20
Aug 30 2016 03:10am
Quote (The_Carlton @ Aug 30 2016 05:07am)
Not only are you wrong here, but you're double wrong which is a rare and fascinating case.

A Lambo is an item with a tangible value. They're sold at X price, they're produced by one company, it's an actual fucking item that you can sit in and drive. You can take your Lambo to the dealership, and they'll offer you X dollars for it. Think of that like a BCP, having the ability to chuck it in the GE (Dealership) then selling that RSGP for FG (X dollars).

And yes, if Lambos were made easier to get - IE, their price (the one limiting factor of them) was lowered to $100, then the value of them would go down. Basic Economics, I think you'd have to be a Dan-level retard to disagree here.

What we're talking about here is something entirely different - we're talking about an item that cannot pass hands, something like this doesn't, and cannot exist in real-life. Drawing any kind of comparisons to real-life with something like this is pointless. It's kind of like a sentimental item.

Also, Dave was told that there was 150M on the account. That means there was 150M on the account. You can't disclose 150M in wealth for a job, then if it goes south, pull an additional 2.5Billion out on them. Do you see the problem here?

There's also no precedent for any kind of repay like Hugger is asking. If this was handled like every other case before it, Dave would be on the line for 150M. But the case was taken by a SA handler that doesn't play the game, and doesn't know anything about the game. He was given an evaluation of 325K FG being lost, then said 67.5K seemed fair because it was such a large chunk taken off. In reality, 19.5K was lost. Tangible wealth - shit Hugger could turn into FG. That's what is repaid in a SA, not the value of his account on PA, not the value of his CWs armor that Dave wasn't made aware he was liable for.

tko
Gold: 1,001.00
Aug 30 2016 08:33am
Quote (The_Carlton @ Aug 30 2016 04:07am)

I lol'd
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Aug 30 2016 08:33am
A Dan-level retard.
Go Back To RuneScape Topic List
Prev1146214631464146514661761Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll