d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Archives > Softcore USEast 2011-13 > Enemies Of The Sorceress
Prev123Next
Closed New Topic
Gold: 24,480.00
Feb 4 2011 09:02am
Quote (bigspot_05 @ Feb 4 2011 10:53am)
either due to the fact they're es, or due to the fact they're mb

put them together and sins and svs sorcs are the only chars that should ever give you problems

this answer is invalid

Quote (Rickor @ Feb 4 2011 10:54am)
Hammerdins are easy to beat (although a lot of shitties whine about them)

A well built ES sorc can beat a druid NP

And a block ES Sorc shouldnt have any problem with a barb

Sins obv dominate sorcs for the most part

this answer is invalid
Gold: 100.00
Feb 4 2011 09:03am
You are bad

Druids and hammerdins shouldnt kill you
Gold: 829.00
Feb 4 2011 09:04am
Quote (neekzisonfire @ Feb 4 2011 10:02am)
this answer is invalid

this answer is invalid

you sound angry

someone push your shit in too deep this morning?
Quote (ValkAKAValk @ Feb 4 2011 11:03am)
You are bad

Druids and hammerdins shouldnt kill you

this answer is invalid

Quote (Rickor @ Feb 4 2011 11:04am)
you sound angry

someone push your shit in too deep this morning?

this answer is invalid
Gold: 3.69
How do druids get 85 all res?
Feb 4 2011 09:05am
Quote (Rage101 @ Feb 4 2011 11:04am)
How do druids get 85 all res?

All res? I'm talking about against an ESFB
Gold: 0.00
Feb 4 2011 09:07am
Quote (neekzisonfire @ Feb 4 2011 10:00am)
idk why, but some people think an ESMBFBSORC should be able to defeat these races:

Hammerdin - 85 resists. 5000 HP. Ability to turn INVISABLE. 16-17k unsorbable magic damage.  A pvp hdin does more like 12k-14k damage max (especially if you want flexibility), which is 2k damage after pvp penalty, 95% ES makes it 200 damage and any MDR they have will reduce it even more.. Hdins do pathetic damage to ES FBs.. And they don't have 5000 hp, it's more like 4.5k (unless you're one of those retards that does a non-block hdin), it's not hard for 15k fbs to break that, especially for a hit and run char... Note that hammerdin has to be in range for hammers to hit, FBer can just spam.. good namelock north fireballs will rape a stomping hdin..you're assuming i'm a 95 ES build, which most esfb's aren't. also, are you saying that a sorc will outtank a stomping hdin? also, how is a sorc suppossed to even namelock an invisable hdin before the hdin telestomps and smashes with a couple of hammers before synching away?

BvC - 85 resists. 7500 HP. Massive amounts of physical damage, poison damage, and open wounds damage. (the es should absorb most of the physical damage, but people don't realize that poison and o/w are an es sorc's worst nightmare)  Title:: esMB If only 25% of your attacks hit and out of those 25% trigger open wounds, that's not a good enough chance, is it? ^^ it only takes 1 hit to do massive amounts of poison damage/open wounds damage, 2-3 hits should be enough to kill any ES sorc, maxblock or not. you are aware whirlwind has like 10-15 hits per cast right? it's not hard to land one which can easily take at least 25% of the sorceress's HP

Windy Druid - 85 resists. 6000 HP. An armor spell that absorbs all elemental damage and can be recasted at any time without a cooldown rate. A bear that causes knockback. 7000 unblockable physical damage.  fb spam = dead zoo.. dead zoo = dead windy unless the fber is stupid enough to stomp the windy and get owned by nados..there is no ES sorc that can outtank a windy druid. even if the wind druid feels insecure, he will teleport away and recast cyclone armor. this will tank about 2 fireballs, enough to get him the few hits he needs to put the sorceress in an FHR lock. and this is assuming the bear + ravens dont put her in an FHR lock from the start. AND even if she does break through the armor, she has to break through 85 res and 6000 hp, and how much FHR do druids have? like 173 or some high ass number?

ANY assassin - I'm not going to bother typing out the advantages ANY assassin has over a sorc because I don't want to spend 2 hours on this thread.  True.. Any assassin would rape an ES FB..

Yea, an ES sorc can outtank a stomping hdin.. That's what I meant when I said "spam fireballs north".. When you sense him synch/stomp, just stop, spam 3-4 fireballs north and teleport away.. They will hit him 100% sure.. if you want a demo, get a hdin and I'll show you when I get back from work.. and you don't even need 95% ES.. my non-precast es fb has 94%, and she does pretty good against hdins..

Just FYI, BvCs don't do MASSIVE poison damage.. If anything, they have one pdsc in inventory, and open wounds deals a constant amount of damage.. Even if they get one hit in, the 20 rep from hoto combined with your low life pool (~1.5-2k) should fill up your life pretty quickly.. The bad BvCs, you can just stand there spamming fireballs and outtank them.. the good ones, don't get locked in triwhirls, since that's pretty much the only way you can lose to a bvc assuming es mb

Did you even know that fireball does splash damage.. When you spam FBs to destroy his zoo, he'll take damage too.. And no 163 fcr druid would have 174 fhr ^^ More like 99.. And while he runs away to recast zoo, if you chill with a beer can, of course he'd come back and rape you, but you're supposed to chase.. cat and mouse game.. when his zoo is down, chase him and pin him down (don't stomp though).. stay at a short distance and shoot fbs (kinda like spraying, so it hits even if he moves).. Once cyclone armor is down, it's just a matter of time.. And druid do NOT have 6k hp when their zoo is down ^^ Oak is what gives them that ridiculous life.. FB spam = dead oak = 2k hp druid..
Gold: 2,255.00
Feb 4 2011 09:12am
Quote (neekzisonfire @ Feb 4 2011 11:02am)
this answer is invalid

this answer is invalid

im guessing you really just need to spend more time on the char instead of whining about losing on it.

Quote (ashwinthegrim @ Feb 4 2011 11:07am)
Yea, an ES sorc can outtank a stomping hdin.. That's what I meant when I said "spam fireballs north".. When you sense him synch/stomp, just stop, spam 3-4 fireballs north and teleport away.. They will hit him 100% sure.. if you want a demo, get a hdin and I'll show you when I get back from work.. and you don't even need 95% ES.. my non-precast es fb has 94%, and she does pretty good against hdins..

Just FYI, BvCs don't do MASSIVE poison damage.. If anything, they have one pdsc in inventory, and open wounds deals a constant amount of damage.. Even if they get one hit in, the 20 rep from hoto combined with your low life pool (~1.5-2k) should fill up your life pretty quickly.. The bad BvCs, you can just stand there spamming fireballs and outtank them.. the good ones, don't get locked in triwhirls, since that's pretty much the only way you can lose to a bvc assuming es mb

Did you even know that fireball does splash damage.. When you spam FBs to destroy his zoo, he'll take damage too.. And no 163 fcr druid would have 174 fhr ^^ More like 99.. And while he runs away to recast zoo, if you chill with a beer can, of course he'd come back and rape you, but you're supposed to chase.. cat and mouse game.. when his zoo is down, chase him and pin him down (don't stomp though).. stay at a short distance and shoot fbs (kinda like spraying, so it hits even if he moves).. Once cyclone armor is down, it's just a matter of time.. And druid do NOT have 6k hp when their zoo is down ^^ Oak is what gives them that ridiculous life.. FB spam = dead oak = 2k hp druid..

this explains it all exactly how it is. you're obviously going to lose some of the time, so figure out why you lost, and fix it. and it will take an exceptionally well played druid or bvc to kill an es/mb sorc consistently, even then its going to take them a long fucking time to do so (or it should, anyways) so dont get anxious and hop in when you shouldnt.

/e: and you shouldnt lose to a hdin on an es sorc. ever.

This post was edited by bigspot_05 on Feb 4 2011 09:13am
Feb 4 2011 09:13am
Quote (ashwinthegrim @ Feb 4 2011 11:07am)

you must have one GFG sorc if it outtanks a hdin. especially since hdins do way more damage than you and their damage can't be nulled by resistences.

20 rep from hoto isn't as much as you think it is. besides that won't kick in until all of the poison damage and open wounds stops harming you. tbh rand barbs dont give me trouble, only really really good ones.

same with druids. only very good druids give me trouble. but still, if a druid teleports in front of me and even if i get the namelock on him im spraying fbs in his face either his bear and him get hit, or only his bear. his oak is never in front for some reason and that gives him the edge to completely rape my face, i cant even tele out once he starts spammin 163 fcr nados either
Gold: 11.11
Warn: 40%
Feb 4 2011 09:16am
I would say bvc would be the hardest opponent. I just play 95es fber, no need for max block.. that's for bad people. the other classes, it has a fair chance if you know how to play. hammerdin - walk down, lock them, shoot. hammerdin's attack radius isn't really the best, it's only decent for spamming in pubs. druid can be hard if they're good, so can sin, but they're winnable duels.
Go Back To Softcore USEast 2011-13 Topic List
Prev123Next
Closed New Topic