d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > World Football - Soccer > Liverpool Football Club > You'll Never Walk Alone
Prev1701702703704705977Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3.33
Jan 30 2018 04:02pm
Yeah we just beat Huddersfield, but really what is the point of this season anymore when we're in a position of not winning a single trophy, with the exception of the champions league which is a total fantasy. It's coming up on 6 years and every year we seem to capitulate at the most crucial moments; in the EFL cup vs Leicester and now out in the FA cup to West Brom at home. Every season, just look at the europa league final, Wolves last year FA cup, Southampton last year EFL cup, West Ham in FA cup 2 seasons ago. Not including the final of EFL cup vs City because at least we played our best and were outclassed in that game. We've got a squad of bottlers, lads.
Gold: 4,383.11
Jan 30 2018 04:47pm
Quote (dro94 @ 30 Jan 2018 23:02)
Yeah we just beat Huddersfield, but really what is the point of this season anymore when we're in a position of not winning a single trophy, with the exception of the champions league which is a total fantasy. It's coming up on 6 years and every year we seem to capitulate at the most crucial moments; in the EFL cup vs Leicester and now out in the FA cup to West Brom at home. Every season, just look at the europa league final, Wolves last year FA cup, Southampton last year EFL cup, West Ham in FA cup 2 seasons ago. Not including the final of EFL cup vs City because at least we played our best and were outclassed in that game. We've got a squad of bottlers, lads.

harsh words you got there, so its #KloppOut?
Jan 30 2018 05:01pm
Quote (ampoo @ Jan 30 2018 11:47pm)
harsh words you got there, so its #KloppOut?

Not yet because I don't know if anyone better could come in and improve the team, you could argue maybe Ancelotti. We've also got Keita coming in the summer who is Klopp's player and will need his support.

I'd personally stick with Klopp for the time being. Give him some decent money in the summer and see how next season goes, with Fenway keeping tabs on good managers from this point onwards just in case.
Gold: 4,383.11
Jan 30 2018 05:05pm
Quote (dro94 @ 31 Jan 2018 00:01)
Not yet because I don't know if anyone better could come in and improve the team, you could argue maybe Ancelotti. We've also got Keita coming in the summer who is Klopp's player and will need his support.

I'd personally stick with Klopp for the time being. Give him some decent money in the summer and see how next season goes, with Fenway keeping tabs on good managers from this point onwards just in case.

ancelotti ffs :rofl:

i agree though, but klopp does need to deliver something soon
Gold: 2.00
Jan 31 2018 03:55am
Quote (dro94 @ Jan 31 2018 06:02am)

YNWA

YOU'LL NEVER WIN ANYTHING :lol:
Gold: 0.00
Jan 31 2018 11:06am
Quote (dro94 @ 31 Jan 2018 00:02)

What I look at though is improvement. Have we improved since Klopp arrived? We 100% have. First time in 7 years or so we're in the last 16 of CL. We're becoming more consistent and finishing in top 4 (I'm 100% sure we'll finish there this season aswell).

Of course there are things that can be better and WILL be better. But don't come here and complain because we'll go back to having managers like Hodgson, King Kenny and Rodgers again if we sack Klopp.

Liverpool fans are so deluded these days (yes, coming from a Liverpool fan) complaining about us not winning the league and CL every year. We have been 5th-8th in the league 3045340530 times last decade or so, now when we're finally playing better, improving, getting top 4 again and playing decent football in CL alot of Liverpool fans are complaining and wanting to sack Klopp (not saying you want to do that). Be happy we're getting better and playing CL again, I promise Klopp will sort this team out and we'll challenge for the title in a couple of years, just got to have more patience.

Edit: And we haven't won the league in 25 years so I don't understand every Liverpool fan complaining about us not winning the league every year, we are NOT that good of a team anymore and if we keep sacking managers left and right we'll never ever be again.

This post was edited by DJVIP on Jan 31 2018 11:08am
Jan 31 2018 01:07pm
Quote (DJVIP @ Jan 31 2018 06:06pm)
What I look at though is improvement. Have we improved since Klopp arrived? We 100% have. First time in 7 years or so we're in the last 16 of CL. We're becoming more consistent and finishing in top 4 (I'm 100% sure we'll finish there this season aswell).

Of course there are things that can be better and WILL be better. But don't come here and complain because we'll go back to having managers like Hodgson, King Kenny and Rodgers again if we sack Klopp.

Liverpool fans are so deluded these days (yes, coming from a Liverpool fan) complaining about us not winning the league and CL every year. We have been 5th-8th in the league 3045340530 times last decade or so, now when we're finally playing better, improving, getting top 4 again and playing decent football in CL alot of Liverpool fans are complaining and wanting to sack Klopp (not saying you want to do that). Be happy we're getting better and playing CL again, I promise Klopp will sort this team out and we'll challenge for the title in a couple of years, just got to have more patience.

Edit: And we haven't won the league in 25 years so I don't understand every Liverpool fan complaining about us not winning the league every year, we are NOT that good of a team anymore and if we keep sacking managers left and right we'll never ever be again.

You've made this about the PL and the champions league when I clearly stated in the examples that I was mainly referring to our performances in the FA and league cups. I think my criticisms are totally justified in that regard.
Jan 31 2018 03:38pm
Quote (dro94 @ 31 Jan 2018 21:07)
You've made this about the PL and the champions league when I clearly stated in the examples that I was mainly referring to our performances in the FA and league cups. I think my criticisms are totally justified in that regard.

Wasn’t mainly speaking about you. Just stating the fact that we’re in fact improving and will continue to do so when Klopp has built a squad of 15-18 players HE wants :)
Feb 2 2018 03:21pm
Quote (DJVIP @ Jan 31 2018 10:38pm)
Wasn’t mainly speaking about you. Just stating the fact that we’re in fact improving and will continue to do so when Klopp has built a squad of 15-18 players HE wants :)

He's had 3 years to build a squad HE wants.
Feb 3 2018 05:21am
Quote (dro94 @ 2 Feb 2018 23:21)
He's had 3 years to build a squad HE wants.

And it has worked out very fine. We’re a top 4 team again. Can’t ask for more really :) Liverpool will never be a top top side again and win Premier Leagues and Champions Leagues unless we switch owners. Won’t get better than this so don’t understand why so many people are critizing Klopp. We’ll be a mid table team again as soon as he leaves, wait and see.
Go Back To World Football - Soccer Topic List
Prev1701702703704705977Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll