d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Julian Assange's Dead Man's Switch
Prev1910111213Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 40.42
Jan 2 2011 12:57pm
Quote (killgoreisleet @ 2 Jan 2011 13:55)
It isn't really about my ideas it is about human nature. Humanity doesn't really value child raping dens and whether we are pretending to be a hard nosed "realist" or imagining a society based upon a total market humanity is still human to become liberal.

Because there definitely aren't subsets of human beings who want to watch children getting raped or anything. We can just rely on human nature to be totally different than it has shown itself to be for thousands of years. Idealism solves everything bruh.
Gold: 9,039.20
Jan 2 2011 12:59pm
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Jan 2 2011 12:57pm)
Because there definitely aren't subsets of human beings who want to watch children getting raped or anything.  We can just rely on human nature to be totally different than it has shown itself to be for thousands of years.  Idealism solves everything bruh.

If pedophiles want to start a society where everyone is in 100% child raping harmony, what does that have to do with free markets?

Lual, trying to artificially attribute sick pedo behavior with my idealism is some sad desperation, bruh.

Gold: 5.00
Jan 2 2011 01:02pm
*puts up pee shield* Uh, guys?

First off, not a lot of people are going to go for child raping dens. If you can name me MORE THAN ONE culture that it's been popular with, I might change my mind.

Second off, it's human to do all sorts of things. Ex: Some think it's more human to be conservative than liberal, because some liberals like killing babies before they're even born. Parts of human nature can vary, although the core drive to survive (hey, that rhymed! :P) and to prosper remains the same.
Jan 2 2011 01:08pm
Quote (killgoreisleet @ 2 Jan 2011 13:59)
If pedophiles want to start a society where everyone is in 100% child raping harmony, what does that have to do with free markets?

Lual, trying to artificially attribute sick pedo behavior with my idealism is some sad desperation, bruh.

I'm not artificially attributing anything. I'm attributing the fact that there is, blatantly obviously, a black market for something and you want to abolish all black markets and make everything legal to sell.

One compound isn't exactly a society, but that's all it would take - though I'd imagine there would be more than one compound streaming out that fresh child rape for the pleasure of those who want it.

Quote (catkaboodle @ 2 Jan 2011 14:02)
*puts up pee shield* Uh, guys?

First off, not a lot of people are going to go for child raping dens. If you can name me MORE THAN ONE culture that it's been popular with, I might change my mind.

Second off, it's human to do all sorts of things. Ex: Some think it's more human to be conservative than liberal, because some liberals like killing babies before they're even born. Parts of human nature can vary, although the core drive to survive (hey, that rhymed! :P) and to prosper remains the same.

This really doesn't have anything to do with anything, but I find it very hard to read your dark purple font against my black background and have been waiting for an opportunity to let you know. :P

Anyway, it doesn't take a lot of people, that's sort of the point. It just takes a few edge cases. Luckily, in our current society with some good centralization, there are agencies that take care of that sort of thing and prevent it from becoming a long-term issue. :(

This post was edited by AiNedeSpelCzech on Jan 2 2011 01:08pm
Jan 2 2011 01:15pm
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Jan 2 2011 01:08pm)
I'm not artificially attributing anything.  I'm attributing the fact that there is, blatantly obviously, a black market for something and you want to abolish all black markets and make everything legal to sell. 

One compound isn't exactly a society, but that's all it would take - though I'd imagine there would be more than one compound streaming out that fresh child rape for the pleasure of those who want it. 

This really doesn't have anything to do with anything, but I find it very hard to read your dark purple font against my black background and have been waiting for an opportunity to let you know.  :P 

Anyway, it doesn't take a lot of people, that's sort of the point.  It just takes a few edge cases.  Luckily, in our current society with some good centralization, there are agencies that take care of that sort of thing and prevent it from becoming a long-term issue.  :(

A black market is a black market mainly because the state has banned certain things and there is still a market demand for them. Now there are some things on the black market that some people would not want publicly known. In the case of child raping dens and the sale of children (Which of course the state has not solved yet, so much for statism :( ) these are actions that even if legal the sick fucks who do this would still want to be secret about it and would still essentially be on a "black" market.

In the case of child raping dens, the state doesn't really have to ban these for them not to exist because it is fucking disgusting (On a social level) with or without the state. I myself would personally not do business with a sick fag who owns a child den farm.

Gold: 119,903.34
Jan 2 2011 01:18pm
I got a weird feeling this shit is going to be controversial for the next 10 years or longer.
Jan 2 2011 01:18pm
Quote (killgoreisleet @ 2 Jan 2011 14:15)
A black market is a black market mainly because the state has banned certain things and there is still a market demand for them. Now there are some things on the black market that some people would not want publicly known. In the case of child raping dens and the sale of children (Which of course the state has not solved yet, so much for statism :( ) these are actions that even if legal the sick fucks who do this would still want to be secret about it and would still essentially be on a "black" market.

In the case of child raping dens, the state doesn't really have to ban these for them not to exist because it is fucking disgusting (On a social level) with or without the state. I myself would personally not do business with a sick fag who owns a child den farm.

The problem with your "Statism hasn't solved it" comment is that it's not a solvable problem. It's human nature; all you can do is put in place structures that keep it from being unstoppable.

But I forgot, if you personally wouldn't do business with someone that means that they couldn't sustain what they were doing. :(
Jan 2 2011 01:24pm
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Jan 2 2011 01:18pm)
The problem with your "Statism hasn't solved it" comment is that it's not a solvable problem.  It's human nature; all you can do is put in place structures that keep it from being unstoppable. 

But I forgot, if you personally wouldn't do business with someone that means that they couldn't sustain what they were doing.  :(

So you accept child raping dens as part of society and ultimately we as humanity should brace it and statism is failure, duly noted bruh

Name 5 people in pard (Besides WidowMaker_MK) that support child raping dens.

Jan 2 2011 01:30pm
Quote (killgoreisleet @ 2 Jan 2011 14:24)
So you accept child raping dens as part of society and ultimately we as humanity should brace it and statism is failure, duly noted bruh

Name 5 people in pard (Besides WidowMaker_MK) that support child raping dens.

What does PaRD have to do with it at all? There are obviously people who are in favor of it, which you can tell from people who have been caught, arrested, and stopped by the state.

Just because it's inevitable doesn't mean we shouldn't stop it when it happens. Luckily, the state is there to stop it when it happens and keep it from getting out of hand, which your society would not be able to do .
Jan 2 2011 01:33pm
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Jan 2 2011 01:30pm)
What does PaRD have to do with it at all?  There are obviously people who are in favor of it, which you can tell from people who have been caught, arrested, and stopped by the state. 

Just because it's inevitable doesn't mean we shouldn't stop it when it happens.  Luckily, the state is there to stop it when it happens and keep it from getting out of hand, which your society would not be able to do .

Find me some, bro.

If the state did stop child raping dens, why do they still exist? :/ Will the state's preventative measures ever end with a long-term permanent solution to child raping dens? :\ Why so failure?

The state only stops me and others from bringing legitimate long-term justice to these sickos.

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1910111213Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll