d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Archived Games > Archlord > Archlord Still Alive? > ..
Prev12
Add Reply
Gold: Locked
Jan 4 2011 12:17pm
CC is still easy available to buy for IGG. It is much easier to drop unique accessories like Blode/Shuta rings or Karkaen necklaces than on Codemasters.
They have made very helpful thing for beginners. From lvl 1 to 55 or 60 you can get free chantra and items/uniques that will help you to lvl up.

In my honest opinion, Archlord now is "different" than CMs but not better. There is NO FCKIN way to own human race,a specially for Moon Elves.
On high lvls you can "own" all as a knight. L I T E R A L L Y: all. Lvl 85+ knight with nice uniques and realm items is immortal + race buffs like 50% hp, 20% stun resistance, +50 ALL STATS (lolwat? 3 and 1/3 Ashtal's). It is really annoying. In battleground you won't exp easy if you are not human.

For example: atm I am lvl 85 Moon Elf Ranger, with double ashtals Blode rins and Intelligent Karkaen +infinity. Got elite +13 bow with 8/8 ashtals. Max resist and 160+% attack speed. Every realm is +12. Ashtal in lightning hat. In shortcut - it is pretty nice equipment - look at this.

When I am lvling on 90's mobs there is only one archer needed to shot me down. He could be even 60 or 70 lvl. Heavy Hand + Heartless skills are bugged and NEVER MISS. He will slow me down, so I can not easly crit him down, coz I have mobs on my backs. Ofcourse Archers have very fckin fast skills, and REALLY STRONG. I am like 4-5 shots after first stun.

The answer is one: humans are overpowered. Thats it.

Kindly regards,
Nothus
Gold: 432,125.00
Jan 5 2011 04:29am
Quote (Nothus @ Jan 4 2011 07:17pm)
CC is still easy available to buy for IGG. It is much easier to drop unique accessories like Blode/Shuta rings or Karkaen necklaces than on Codemasters.
They have made very helpful thing for beginners. From lvl 1 to 55 or 60 you can get free chantra and items/uniques that will help you to lvl up.

In my honest opinion, Archlord now is "different" than CMs but not better. There is NO FCKIN way to own human race,a specially for Moon Elves.
On high lvls you can "own" all as a knight. L I T E R A L L Y: all. Lvl 85+ knight with nice uniques and realm items is immortal + race buffs like 50% hp, 20% stun resistance, +50 ALL STATS (lolwat? 3 and 1/3 Ashtal's). It is really annoying. In battleground you won't exp easy if you are not human.

For example: atm I am lvl 85 Moon Elf Ranger, with double ashtals Blode rins and Intelligent Karkaen +infinity. Got elite +13 bow with 8/8 ashtals. Max resist and 160+% attack speed. Every realm is +12. Ashtal in lightning hat. In shortcut - it is pretty nice equipment - look at this.

When I am lvling on 90's mobs there is only one archer needed to shot me down. He could be even 60 or 70 lvl. Heavy Hand + Heartless skills are bugged and NEVER MISS. He will slow me down, so I can not easly crit him down, coz I have mobs on my backs. Ofcourse Archers have very fckin fast skills, and REALLY STRONG. I am like 4-5 shots after first stun.

The answer is one: humans are overpowered. Thats it.

Kindly regards,
Nothus
Alright, well i've played Archlord EP1,2 & 3 on CM. In Ep3 Knights were already overpowered, thats why I had knight with full realm gear and 2x Blode and a Kark. I kinda sold my Blodes and Kark for 600 euro's so all I got is a 92 Zerk and 6x knight from EP3.

Main problem is the CC. Im not spending any RL cash on CC.

Gold: Locked
Jan 5 2011 06:38pm
CC is really not a problem. Webzen have events ALL THE TIME and they give away chantra (like potions and lens stones). BTW why you had 2x Blode and Karkaen on your knight? This accessories sucks on knights. You should have (cheaper one) baroms and guardimesh, coz skill up and conversion is not very useful in PvP.
Atm zerk has biggest crits in Archlord. Saw youtube? Zerker made about 18k crit...
Gold: 432,125.00
Jan 7 2011 06:31am
Quote (Nothus @ Jan 6 2011 01:38am)
CC is really not a problem. Webzen have events ALL THE TIME and they give away chantra (like potions and lens stones). BTW why you had 2x Blode and Karkaen on your knight? This accessories sucks on knights. You should have (cheaper one) baroms and guardimesh, coz skill up and conversion is not very useful in PvP.
Atm zerk has biggest crits in Archlord. Saw youtube? Zerker made about 18k crit...
I sold those accessiories for 600-700 euro's so I don't got those anymore. I got a 92 Zerk with no accessories though.

Finally the zerk gets what they deserve, more power.

Gold: 18.28
Warn: 10%
Feb 21 2011 02:29am
this game is very much alive , at least on Urzark server,

There is a new balance patch coming up for all the races, aswell as making the max lvl higher (120 instead of 99) also new skills for all the classes, and alot more.
Gold: 25.75
Feb 22 2011 05:41pm
Archlord start to be boring (to mutch glitch )
Gold: 1,525.00
Feb 26 2011 03:53pm
lol 'quited'
Go Back To Archlord Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply