d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > 1.13 Elemental Vita Druid Guide > Fearjon's Godly Druid!
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Dec 10 2010 02:35am
This is my first guide, and I've been asked by many people to write one. People may know/known me in game (east scnl) as either FearJon (my old druid) or my new druid aeiou.
The s/s's in this guide are based off my druid and the items I have achieved over time.
THIS IS A VITA DRUID GUIDE! YOU WILL NOT FIND A 99/99 MAX BLOCK BUILD IN HERE!

Q: Why an elemental druid?
A: Idk, it is the only character I am good with XD.

This guide will contain all the worth while builds I have found to be good/decent:
1: Circlet Build (my personal favorite and what I use 100% of the time) Pictures are included!
2: Crown of Ages Build, Picture included!
3: Pelt Build, Picture included!
4: Compilation of good manner absorb builds.

Index:
#1: Stats
#2: Skill Placement
#3: Builds
#4: Strategy

#1: Stats
Strength - Enough to wear items, but about 100% of the time you should place nothing here :P.
Dexterity - None, we are vita druids here!
Vitality - Everything here!
Energy - None!

#2: Skill Placement
I always plan my builds for 95+ because I used to have no life and could reach this easily :thumbsup:
So the skill placement will be based on a level 95 druid.

Elemental Table:
Arctic Blast - 1
Cyclone Armor - 20
Twister - 20
Tornado - 20
Hurricane - 20

Summoning Table:
Poison Creeper - 1
Raven - 1
Summon Spirit Wolf - 1
Summon Dire Wolf - 1
Summon Bear - 1
Oak Sage - Rest here last (will be lvl 20 at lvl 95)
With this you can always choose to max Oak Sage first, and get Poison Creeper at lvl 95.

I am 96 and I added one into Carrion Vine because it is fun in some situations :D.

#3: Builds

1: Circlet Build:
There are many different setups for a circlet build, and I will include all that I have found.

First build: (my main setup)
This build will be realm based (escnl)

Gear:
Helmet:
Circlet - Try for 2Druid / 20Fcr / Life / All Resist
Any circlet will really do, this is just what I personally have chosen. 30 Frw would be very ideal but those are too expensive for me QQ.

Amulet:
2Druid / 18+Fcr Amulet
So you can reach 163 Faster Cast Rate while using a Caster Belt. (19+ if you find a gg 8-9 Fcr caster belt)

Armor:
Enigma
Only choice obviously; but choose a Light Armor. The reason being is, the heavier the armor the lower your frw is going to be, and we are all obv pro at wsging!

Weapon:
Heart of the Oak
40 Faster Cast Rate as well as the 40 All Resist what else can you ask for?

Gloves:
Magefist or Trangs
Magefist are > trangs but I guess it is more preference.

Belt:
Caster Belt
10 Faster Cast Rate to reach 163fcr, 24 Faster Hit Recovery to reach 99fhr, and the high life it can give.

Boots:
Grim Spurs
30 Faster Run Walk, 20 Faster Hit Recovery, Strength, High resist pretty much self explanatory.

Ring #1:
10Fcr / Life / All Res
You don't need 2x rings with strength with this build, so I chose to get my resist here.

Ring #2:
10Fcr / Strength / Life / Mana (optional) / Resist (Preferably Fire)
You will need this to reach 156 strength to wear your spirit shield

Shield #1 + #2:
Spirit
to reach 163fcr ofc!

Weapon Switch :
Call to Arms
Self explanatory.

Inventory:
Druid Torch
Anni
9x Elemental Life Grand Charms
10x Life / Res Small Charms
Reason you do not need any Faster Hit Recovery charms is because of your caster belt! 55 from spirit + 20 from spurs + 24 from belt = 99!

Stats this build reaches/can reach:
8000+ Life
700+ Mana
Max Res (even after Anya bug)
75-105Frw
163 Faster Cast Rate
99 Faster Hit Recovery
6200 Tornado Damage

Second build:
This build is available on all realms and relatively cheap!

Helmet:
Circlet - Try for 2Druid / 20Fcr / Str (Optional) / Life / All Resist
Any circlet will really do, this is just what I personally would chose. When socketing it I'd put a Shael rune in it for 20fhr.

Amulet:
2Druid / 10Fcr Amulet
With all the new imports these are easy to find with really good stats, as well as being cheap.

Armor:
Enigma
Only choice obviously; but choose a Light Armor. Reason being is the heavier the armor the lower your frw is going to be, and we are all obv pro at wsging!

Weapon:
Heart of the Oak
40 Faster Cast Rate as well as the 40 All Resist what else can you ask for?

Gloves:
Magefist or Trangs

Belt:
Arachnid
1 Skill, 20Fcr, allowing you to reach 163fcr, self explanatory.

Boots:
Treks
20 Faster Run Walk, 20 Faster Hit Recovery, Strength, Vita really cheap XD

Ring #1:
10Fcr / Life / All Res
You don't need 2x rings with strength with this build, so I chose to get my resist here.

Ring #2:

Shield #1 + #2:
Spirit
to reach 163fcr ofc!

Weapon Switch :
Call to Arms
Self explanatory.

Inventory:
Druid Torch
Anni
9x Life / Res Small Charms
1x 5 Faster Hit Recovery / 5 All Res
Reason for the 1x Fhr sc is so that you can reach 99Fhr. 55 from Spirit + 20 from treks + 20 from Shael'd circlet + 5Fhr from small charm = 100fhr.

7000+ Life
700+ Mana
65-95Frw
163 Faster Cast Rate
99 Faster Hit Recovery
6400 Tornado Damage

Third build:
This build was made up by my friend (Spunkzer) and has served him well, this build being rather cheap with easy to find items. This build can be used as either a realm based druid OR an all realm based druid.

Helmet:
Circlet - 2Druid / 20Fcr / Life / All Res socketed with a Perfect Ruby for mass life.
He went with this just to contend with the life my build achieves ^^
If you cannot afford the 24fhr on the belt, you can always shael this as well.

Amulet:
2Druid / 10Fcr Amulet
With all the new imports these are easy to find with really good stats, as well as being cheap.

Armor:
Enigma
Only choice obviously; but choose a Light Armor. Reason being is the heavier the armor the lower your frw is going to be, and we are all obv pro at wsging!

Weapon:
Suicide Branche
50 Fcr, Life, Resist gg druid weapon! Also allows him to use a caster belt to reach more life.

Gloves:
Magefist or Trangs

Belt:
Crafted Belt
10Fcr / 24Fhr / Life, pretty much same reasoning as my druid. This can also just be a 10Fcr / High life belt which are easy to find and cheap.

Boots:
Grim Spurs (what he uses), Treks what he used before he became rich
Grim Spurs 30 Faster Run Walk, 20 Faster Hit Recovery, Strength, High resist pretty much self explanatory.
Treks 20 Faster Run Walk, 20 Faster Hit Recovery, Strength, Vita really cheap XD

Ring #1:
10Fcr / Life / All Res

Ring #2:

Shield #1 + #2:
Spirit
to reach 163fcr ofc!

Weapon Switch :
Call to Arms
Self explanatory.

Inventory:
Druid Torch
Anni

7500+ Life
700+ Mana
65-75Frw
163 Faster Cast Rate
99 Faster Hit Recovery
5900 Tornado Damage

Fourth Build:
My friend Myd (Myrddrall9) asked me to add this into my guide, saying it is a gg build for poor people XD

Helmet:
Circlet - 2Druid / 20Fcr / 30Frw (optional) / Str (will explain why later) put a Shael in helm to hit the 99fhr bp.

Amulet:
2Druid / 10Fcr Amulet
With all the new imports these are easy to find with really good stats, as well as being cheap. Myd chose to go with life rep because he became a baddie l8z druid ^^

Armor:
Enigma
only choice obviously; but choose a Light Armor. Reason being is the heavier the armor the lower your frw is going to be, and we are all obv pro at wsging!

Weapon:
Heart of the Oak
3 Skill, 40Fcr, Res what else could you want O.O and cheap

Gloves:
Magefist or Trangs

Belt:
Arachnid
Cheap and gg stats

Boots:
Shadow Dancers (this quote is directly copied from him)
You can use these with base strength (getting strength off of circlet and rings). These provide 30 FHR, allowing you to use another life/res small charm, giving you added life over treks. You also gain 30 frw, which benefits from the fact that your boots will be strength glitched on, you gain the 167 strength from torch/anni, and so the game will not register your frw correctly, allowing for slight desynch.

Ring #1:
10Fcr / Life / All Res

Ring #2:

Shield #1 + #2:
Spirit
to reach 163fcr ofc!

Weapon Switch :
Call to Arms
Self explanatory.

Inventory:
Druid Torch
Anni

7500+ Life
700+ Mana
75-105Frw
163 Faster Cast Rate
99 Faster Hit Recovery
6400 Tornado Damage
Dec 10 2010 02:36am
2: Crown of Ages Build:
I personally dislike this build, but it worked for MANY other people.

Helmet:
Crown of Ages
There is multiple things you can put in this helmet.
I personally chose 2x Ber runes for Damage Reduce, but I've seen 2x Lo for vs trappers, 2x rare jewels for stack resist, 2x Vex for vs fire people, many different choices.
These are gg for their 1 Skill, 30Fhr, Damage Reduce, High All Res, 2 Soc

Amulet:
2Druid / 18+Fcr Amulet
With losing the 20fcr off not using a circlet you have to get any extra fcr you can to reach 163Fcr!

Armor:
Enigma

Weapon:
Suicide Branch
50 Fcr, Life, Resist gg druid weapon! You need the 50Fcr to reach the 163fcr bp.

Gloves:
Magefist or Trangs

Belt:
Arachnid
20Fcr is a need to reach your fcr break point, only option.

Boots:
I have seen many different choices in boots on a CoA druid.
Aldurs boots : High life 50Frw gg choice
Rare tri resist boots : 30frw / 10fhr / tri res, what else can you ask for XD
Treks : so you don't need to use any fhr charms, while obtaining life and str.
These are pretty much the boots I would suggest you using. You can also use the 08's that are on your realm.

Ring #1 and #2:
10Fcr / Strength / Life / All Resist
You need 2x to be able to reach the 174 Strength that CoA requires.

Shield #1 + #2:
Spirit
to reach 163fcr ofc!

Weapon Switch :
Call to Arms
Self explanatory.

Inventory:
Druid Torch
Anni
With Aldurs
8x Elemental Life Grand Charms
1x Faster Hit Recovery Elemental Grand Charm
1x Faster Hit Recovery / Resist small Charm

With Rare Tri Resist boots
1x Faster Hit Recovery / Resist small Charm

With Treks

It can also change if you choose to put 2x jewels in your helmet with fhr, just reach 99 fhr if you do that.

7000+ Life
500+ Mana
65-95Frw
163 Faster Cast Rate
99 Faster Hit Recovery
5900 Tornado Damage

3: Pelt Build
I used this build for a little bit, the damage was nice, but I was not rich enough to buy a gg pelt with resist.

Helmet:
2Druid / 3 Tornado Pelt
Additional mods to look for are 10 base fhr, life, resist, 2 sockets.
The most common thing to put in these is a Perfect Ruby for life, but it is preference in my opinion.

Amulet:
2Druid / 18+Fcr Amulet
With losing the 20fcr off not using a circlet you have to get any xtra fcr you can to reach 163Fcr!

Armor:
Enigma

Weapon:
Suicide Branch
50 Fcr, Life, Resist gg druid weapon! You need the 50Fcr to reach teh 163fcr bp.

Gloves:
Magefist or Trangs

Belt:
Arachnid
20Fcr is a need to reach your fcr break point, only option.

Boots:
I have seen many different choices in boots on a Pelt druid.
Aldurs boots : High life 50Frw gg choice
Rare tri resist boots : 30frw / 10fhr / tri res, what else can you ask for XD
Treks : so you don't need to use any fhr charms, while obtaining life and str.
These are pretty much the boots I would suggest you using. You can also use the 08's that are on your realm.

Ring #1:
10Fcr / Life / All Res

Ring #2:

Shield #1 + #2:
Spirit
to reach 163fcr ofc!

Weapon Switch :
Call to Arms
Self explanatory.

Inventory:
Druid Torch
Anni
With Aldurs
9x Elemental Grand Charms
Life / Res Small Charms
Faster Hit Recovery / Resist small Charm
Depending on whether you have 10 base fhr or not, if you need a large number of fhr (10+) start by using a 12fhr gc, then as you get smaller use 5fhr and so on.

7000+ Life
500+ Mana
Max Res with anya (atleast for me, I've found it hard to reach the resist if you are poor O.O)
65-95Frw
163 Faster Cast Rate
99 Faster Hit Recovery
6600+ Tornado Damage

4: Compilation of sorb builds.
I will not go into detail, just the swaps that you will want to do (if you sorb)
These are mainly circlet builds, because I already stated the only way to sorb using coa (i.e. 2x Lo, 2x Vex)

Lightning Sorb:
Lo'd Circlet + 20% Wisp

Fire Sorb:
Infernostrides

Cold Sorb:
You do not need this! cyclone armor > cold sorcs, plus it would take A LOT of stack to tank them.

If you actually have questions about this section on recommended gear, just post and I will respond asap.

#4: Strategy
This part of the guide is going to be REALLY hard for me. I am very bad with describing strategies. I am also writing these strategies based on using no sorb.

Amazon:
These guys can be tricky to a new druid player, but once you get the hang of it they become rather easy.

Bow Zon:
Use bear, a lot of zons I've went up against used life leech (vampgaze) and wolves provide them with enough to heal quite a bit ^^
I personally keep my bear bo'd at all times so that he takes the damage and not me. Bad zons are easy to kill, you can take them with no tactic at all really, just keep jumping them and they will most likely die ^^
When you come up to good zons, I use partly hit and run tactic, I go in, jump nado and usually by that time they are synching away so try and jump (1-2 inches in front of the direction they are running in) sometimes you can stop them and stun them, if not run away and repeat.

Jav Zon:
Use bear, stomp these baddies, watch out for lightning fury though, but usually these guys are really ez and get dodge locked quickly compared to bow zons.

Bear Zon:
Use bear, yes bear zon, I have ran into so many in pub games, idk why people make these... Just jump them and it is an auto win.

Assassin:
For people new to druids this will be by far the hardest match up for you! It took me awhile to figure out the right way to duel against each type.

Ghost Sin:
Use Wolves, reason for this is because you're a vita melee rapes you O.O. the wolves will be your tank! Too new comers I'd suggest you use the kiting method (run and spam nado) keep 5 wolves up at all times, without them you will die.
Some ghost sins never use traps while others do for stun, the ones that do for stun. Wait for them to come to you it is also possible to tele in / 1 nado and tele out before the traps will hit you. This is very hard at first but after you do it enough you get the hang of it.

Trap Sin:
Use bear, this is very hard to explain because there are many ways to beat them, you just need to find out your own strategy.
I will try to explain how I do it. I am always casting random nados, hoping that the sin will run into them randomly ^^ but for tactic I jump the sin, cast 1-2 nados (depending on if there are traps or not) then wsg (weapon switch glitch) out before the traps can do serious damage.
I repeat this till they are dead, but in some cases a sin will chain lock jump you, and if this happens you are in luck up nado is your friend. If you miss it though, don't try and stay there they will just mb/trap and hurt you, best thing to do is wsg/tele away.

Hybrid Sin:
This is more preference on what to use, you can either bear OR wolve. I personally use bear. I duel hybsins like I duel ghosts O.O do not try and tank these, unless they are REALLY bad.

Necromancer:
You have the advantage here! You are a druid!

Summon Necro:
Jump these bad people, nados pierce all their summons and attack them directly ^^

Poison Necro:
Since these aren't considered gm chars (idk why) then why would you need to good manner? Hell take out a row of manas and put in some antidotes!

PnB Necro:
Use bear! I can not stress this enough, wolves are VERY bad against necros... Teeth rapes them in 1 hit, while hitting you in the process... 1 spear can take all wolves AND hurt you... Bear tanks all and has the ability to knock back when you jump the necro.
I duel PnB Necro's alot like I duel zons, because nowadays most necros wsg/spear. There are many different ways of killing these guys, you just have to find out the easiest way for yourself.
I personally jump around them casting nados inward (toward the necro) and when he gets hit I quickly jump and finish.

Paladin:
Only time I have ever had trouble with pallys are when they are using gmod and are a charger XD other than that they are cake O.O

Hammerdin:
Use wolves, try and safe spot tele them NOT jump them, most pallys are getting smart and using grief and will just grief you up into hammer mine.

Foh:
Jump these guys, they don't hurt you...

Vindicator/Templar (Smite/Foh):
Most of the time they will try and charge you, just nado in the direction they are running at you in. Don't jump these guys, their smites do hurt even being vita XD

Zeal:
USE WOLVES!!! Keep 5 up at ALL times, you can beat these guys by jumping them casting 1 nado and jumping away as fast as possible, then recast wolves/spirit, and repeat. Some will charge like v/t's just do what I said to do vs them.

Barbarian:
I find barbs to be fairly simple, wolves are > them.

BvC:
Duel these like you would a Ghost sin. Use Wolves and constantly kite/spam nados in there direction. After awhile you will have a feel for the length barbs ww. I jump bvcs JUST at the end of there ww one nado then run away. Keep wolves up at all times, l8z if need be to get them back up ^^

Sorceress:

Fire Sorc:
Use bear, bear tanks a lot of fbs ^^
Try not to get hit by these guys though because they can do some dmg (with no sorb)
This is more of a play and learn trait, because some of the gg sorcs you cannot jump and nado to death XD

Light Sorc:
Same as fire O.O but these are more easy to kill, you can actually jump these guys, but pray to god that they don't get a critical hit ^^

Cold Sorc:
These can be tricky, because blizzard is so un predictable. Sometimes it trip hits randomly and you die O.O
other times it won't hit. Jump/1nado/jump out vs these guys is best you can do.

Druid:
I don't really have much to say about them XD

Shapeship Druid:
Duel exactly like you'd duel a zealer, same concept just they are easier ^^

Ele Druid:
This I truly can not explain, you have to aquire your strategy on your own O.O

As you can tell from my strategy, most of it you have to learn by yourself. I have never been good at explaining it anyways O.O
But also you can tell vs most chars I say to use bear. That is because it is overall the best tank you can have, high base life + bo + oak creates a GFG tank.
I have acquired my own dueling style, as should everyone in my opinion. One tactic doesn't work vs all I think.
Gold: 32,590.00
Dec 10 2010 06:40am
allright thi is my prefered pyp char and I have a few small comments on strategy section..but that last..

builds are solid.. reaching all necessary bp's at all times..

now for strats :

I often dissagree on bear wolf choice here but it is always a preference.. Imho wolves > bear at all times save some exceptions but again it is preference..I like being on top of my enemies and the bears knockback is more often than not more your enemy than your friend. however when you state that LL calls for use of a bear I must totally agree..that doesn't mean you should use bear vs zons..it's knockback is your enemy vs a bowa and the little bit of life leech doesn't matter on these since these duels are almost always decided in just a few seconds of the duel..either you get kb locked cos of a bad tele or trying to chase them with no zoo and you die or you dodge lock them and finish it off..

here is where one duel is a lot less clear cut as you presume..

BvC's .. a good bvc will switch around some gear to stack up on life leech.. so your wolves will end up healing them and then you will never win..on the other hand using a bear a good BvC will zerk lock the crap out of you..this is where a good bvc will force you to use bear and take advantage..

my point is : writing down how you should duel someone when you aren't going in depth and saying people should learn for themselves isn't very helpful..

if ever there is a v2 and I think there should be.. I sugest overhauling you strategy section completely..I think saying people should learn for themselves is ok but you should give pointers as to what is dangerous..

a small example :

Bowa :

Threats :
High damage vs non block : avoid chasing with no zoo
desync : try to predict where they may be rather than namelock tele
multi arrow rapes wolves : use bear

weaknesses :

dodge lock : get them into a dodge animation by trapping them with nado spam

--> reading this would give people a general idea of what you as a druid are up against..what to be careful for and what to try and take advantage of whilst giving them the freedom to devise a unique tactic.

seeing as you think you are bad at explaining perhaps this would be a better format..

just a suggestion.. all in all a solid guide
Dec 10 2010 10:39am
Quote (impiousbe @ Dec 10 2010 08:40am)
allright thi is my prefered pyp char and I have a few small comments on strategy section..but that last..

builds are solid.. reaching all necessary bp's at all times..

now for strats :

I often dissagree on bear wolf choice here but it is always a preference.. Imho wolves > bear at all times save some exceptions but again it is preference..I like being on top of my enemies and the bears knockback is more often than not more your enemy than your friend. however when you state that LL calls for use of a bear I must totally agree..that doesn't mean you should use bear vs zons..it's knockback is your enemy vs a bowa and the little bit of life leech doesn't matter on these since these duels are almost always decided in just a few seconds of the duel..either you get kb locked cos of a bad tele or trying to chase them with no zoo and you die or you dodge lock them and finish it off..

here is where one duel is a lot less clear cut as you presume..

BvC's .. a good bvc will switch around some gear to stack up on life leech.. so your wolves will end up healing them and then you will never win..on the other hand using a bear a good BvC will zerk lock the crap out of you..this is where a good bvc will force you to use bear and take advantage..

my point is : writing down how you should duel someone when you aren't going in depth and saying people should learn for themselves isn't very helpful..

if ever there is a v2 and I think there should be.. I sugest overhauling you strategy section completely..I think saying people should learn for themselves is ok but you should give pointers as to what is dangerous..

a small example :

Bowa :

Threats :
High damage vs non block : avoid chasing with no zoo
desync : try to predict where they may be rather than namelock tele
multi arrow rapes wolves : use bear

weaknesses :

dodge lock : get them into a dodge animation by trapping them with nado spam

--> reading this would give people a general idea of what you as a druid are up against..what to be careful for and what to try and take advantage of whilst giving them the freedom to devise a unique tactic.

seeing as you think you are bad at explaining perhaps this would be a better format..

just a suggestion.. all in all a solid guide

ty for your input XD
but as we both stated it is prefernce on bear/wolves, just in all the time i've played i've never needed the xtra evasion the wolves provide.
but the guide idea is good, i never thought about that :P i don't normally help people out on strategy cause of the same reason i state in post lol
Gold: 0.00
Dec 10 2010 10:55am
This isn't a very accurate guide. I stomp druids on my hdin all the time.
Dec 10 2010 11:35am
Quote (Onegai @ 10 Dec 2010 10:35)
Hammerdin:
Use wolves, try and safe spot tele them NOT jump them, most pallys are getting smart and using grief and will just grief you up into hammer mine.

It doesnt matter if using Grief/Hoto, but smite will still have nearly the same effect then. Hotosmite is better because of more fcr
Also, good hdins can smite you from blindspot as well, not that hard tbh. 1p foh can also be a problem after they smote you
Gold: 3,209.94
Dec 10 2010 12:01pm
China called, they want their wall back.

I kid :hug: :kiss: <3

Quote (sevlo @ Dec 10 2010 12:35pm)
It doesnt matter if using Grief/Hoto, but smite will still have nearly the same effect then. Hotosmite is better because of more fcr
Also, good hdins can smite you from blindspot as well, not that hard tbh. 1p foh can also be a problem after they smote you

Yeah hoto is definitely better then grief, druid has ways of dealing with smite though :( running around with 40 rep, medi, and gaining life from pking wolves allows the din do stay alive a really long time though ^^ let's you make more mistakes, pretty much comes down to predicting where the druid is going to land imo you might have time for 1 smite at most, depending on where he teles, the druid just has a bigger safety net.

I'm actually saddened that you didn't mention hoto smite jon :(
Gold: 3.00
Dec 10 2010 12:02pm
Armor:
Enigma
Only choice obviously; but choose a Light Armor. The reason being is, the heavier the armor the lower your frw is going to be, and we are all obv pro at wsging!
ehmm no mention about 775? fail
Gold: 299.18
Dec 10 2010 12:04pm
most of the strats dont work vs anyone good
Dec 10 2010 12:04pm
Quote (Myrddrall9 @ 10 Dec 2010 20:01)
China called, they want their wall back.

I kid :hug: :kiss: <3

Yeah hoto is definitely better then grief, druid has ways of dealing with smite though :( running around with 40 rep, medi, and gaining life from pking wolves allows the din do stay alive a really long time though ^^ let's you make more mistakes, pretty much comes down to predicting where the druid is going to land imo you might have time for 1 smite at most, depending on where he teles, the druid just has a bigger safety net.

I'm actually saddened that you didn't mention hoto smite jon :(

No the smite is just to knock the druid back and possibly into hammers and use foh->telestomp (although its a bit risky to chain it if druid wsg nados)
And thats why one should get the druid in nl as soon as possible to be able to smite from any direction

Predicting the position of the druid isnt hard though (often the lower right bs) + the druid doesnt start casting immediately so you have time to react and if quick you take usually 1 nado max then

This post was edited by sevlo on Dec 10 2010 12:06pm
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll