d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Movies & TV Shows > The Walking Dead Series Amc > Discussion
Prev1628629630631632669Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.80
Mar 7 2017 06:07pm
Quote (sylvannos @ Mar 7 2017 09:36am)
lel why do people do dis?

If you don't want spoilers stay off the internet :rofl:

By the way: Negan doesn't die, Rick takes him prisoner (giving him a life sentence), Dwight takes over the Saviors and works with Rick, Maggie takes over the Hilltop, and Ezekiel joins the war. Oh, and Rosita is killed by the Whisperers in a border dispute that sparks another war.

lolwut.

You know the saddest truth about all that is you don't even read the comics. :)
Gold: 490.00
Mar 7 2017 11:13pm
Quote (sylvannos @ Mar 7 2017 04:36am)
lel why do people do dis?

If you don't want spoilers stay off the internet :rofl:

By the way: Negan doesn't die, Rick takes him prisoner (giving him a life sentence), Dwight takes over the Saviors and works with Rick, Maggie takes over the Hilltop, and Ezekiel joins the war. Oh, and Rosita is killed by the Whisperers in a border dispute that sparks another war.

lolwut.

because im in the sub section that clearly says movies and tv shows at the top, not comic books. If you wanna be a prick and spoil shit for people, do everyone a favor and do it in real life so someone can punch you in the face for it.

as for the episode, nothing really happened again. literally all thats happened plot wise and politically within the show in the last 2 episodes is that dwights betrayal of neagan was hinted and rick gave 40 guns to a group he has no trust or relationship with for free. snoooooooooze fest

This post was edited by Price31 on Mar 7 2017 11:14pm
Gold: 0.00
Mar 8 2017 04:37am
Quote (WelSh @ Mar 7 2017 04:07pm)
You know the saddest truth about all that is you don't even read the comics. :)

Oh good so nothing was spoiled then.

Quote (Price31 @ Mar 7 2017 09:13pm)
because im in the sub section that clearly says movies and tv shows at the top, not comic books. If you wanna be a prick and spoil shit for people, do everyone a favor and do it in real life so someone can punch you in the face for it.

as for the episode, nothing really happened again. literally all thats happened plot wise and politically within the show in the last 2 episodes is that dwights betrayal of neagan was hinted and rick gave 40 guns to a group he has no trust or relationship with for free. snoooooooooze fest

:rofl:

Wait, so then how did I spoil anything for the show if I was talking about the comic? They've already established they're making changes to the show, so how come you're getting all worked up over it?

You expect a topic discussing the show not to have spoilers after it's hundreds of pages long? Just close the thread lol...it's not like I put a gun to your head and made you read anything.

If you don't want spoilers, don't go into places where people are discussing spoilers! :lol:
Mar 8 2017 04:54am
Quote (sylvannos @ Mar 8 2017 10:37am)
Oh good so nothing was spoiled then.

:rofl:

Wait, so then how did I spoil anything for the show if I was talking about the comic? They've already established they're making changes to the show, so how come you're getting all worked up over it?

You expect a topic discussing the show not to have spoilers after it's hundreds of pages long? Just close the thread lol...it's not like I put a gun to your head and made you read anything.

If you don't want spoilers, don't go into places where people are discussing spoilers! :lol:

no everything you said is probrably still going to happen in the show, i just know you haven't read the comics :)

wiki'd for internet pixcel attention
Mar 8 2017 08:55am
Quote (WelSh @ Mar 8 2017 02:54am)
no everything you said is probrably still going to happen in the show, i just know you haven't read the comics :)

wiki'd for internet pixcel attention

Gimme those +1s and e-creds!
Mar 8 2017 08:57am
Quote (sylvannos @ Mar 8 2017 02:55pm)
Gimme those +1s and e-creds!

Your balance is:

3 fake internet points
Gold: 0.01
Warn: 30%
Mar 12 2017 08:08pm
Ayy, Morgan finally killing. Sucks it had to be Richard, I liked him.

Game on.
Mar 12 2017 09:38pm
3 episodes to:
- fulfill obligations to garbage people
- recruit the ladies at oceanside camp
- get all sides to agree to fight together
- coordinate all sides / formulate plan of action
- fight a war
- denouement

is this all really going to go into this one season? i feel like they have to address all of those points, and if that is true, that they could have spaced things much more effectively. if this season ends up being used just to tell the story of the alliance being forged and they leave the war for next season, i'ma flip my shit.

This post was edited by chemoshots on Mar 12 2017 09:39pm
Gold: 23.00
Mar 12 2017 10:19pm
Quote (chemoshots @ Mar 12 2017 11:38pm)
3 episodes to:
- fight a war
- denouement

is this all really going to go into this one season? i feel like they have to address all of those points, and if that is true, that they could have spaced things much more effectively. if this season ends up being used just to tell the story of the alliance being forged and they leave the war for next season, i'ma flip my shit.

I think that is exactly what is happening. The war will begin at the end of the finale.
Gold: 2,264.91
Warn: 40%
Mar 13 2017 03:24am
Quote (chemoshots @ Mar 12 2017 08:38pm)
3 episodes to:
- fight a war
- denouement

last 3 or so episodes have been shit

bet they toss everything in the final one so everyone says WOW amazing!!! cant wait tell next season!
Go Back To Movies & TV Shows Topic List
Prev1628629630631632669Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll