d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Movies & TV Shows > The Walking Dead Series Amc > Discussion
Prev12345669Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,917.10
Nov 1 2010 11:29pm
Quote (wwe_extremist @ Nov 2 2010 12:58am)
They probably thought he was dead already or if not zombified? xD

Still if it was your mum/dad/bf/gf/son/daughter etc wouldn't you risk it? I know I would.
Gold: 0.00
Nov 2 2010 12:08am
Quote (JukeBOXX @ Nov 1 2010 09:29pm)
Still if it was your mum/dad/bf/gf/son/daughter etc wouldn't you risk it? I know I would.

Very Good Point.

Yes, I probably would but....

In doing it I think I would recognize this could be my life.

Idkk maybe she panic'd and needed a sense of direction.
Gold: 1,917.10
Nov 2 2010 12:43am
Quote (wwe_extremist @ Nov 2 2010 02:08pm)
Very Good Point.

Yes, I probably would but....

In doing it I think I would recognize this could be my life.

Idkk maybe she panic'd and needed a sense of direction.

They didn't seem to have that good a relationship anyway so maybe thats why she moved on so easy. Plus I'm sure end of the world would change some things lol :P
Gold: 2,096.00
Nov 2 2010 12:47am
loved it. really fuckedup when that guy was leading his wife to the house to put her out of her misery and he couldnt do it ...i dont think i would be able to unless she was at my throat.
Gold: 31,000.00
Nov 2 2010 04:08pm
Was there a time/duration given on his coma?

Also, the beginning of the movie took place after the events of Atlanta.

I'm expecting the best from AMC. The actors seem to be good. Hawkins (from Jericho) is always good :) Did not feel the connection between him and his wife. The photos did not make put for the lack of character connection for the wife. I hope the expand on that throughout the show.

Also, anyone read the graphic novel of the same name? Hoping to get this sometime this month.

Also, looking forward to the development of how his wife and fellow officer react with him coming back.
Gold: 0.00
Nov 2 2010 05:14pm
Quote (atmaweapon @ Nov 2 2010 02:08pm)
Was there a time/duration given on his coma?

Also, the beginning of the movie took place after the events of Atlanta.

I'm expecting the best from AMC.  The actors seem to be good.  Hawkins (from Jericho) is always good :)  Did not feel the connection between him and his wife.  The photos did not make put for the lack of character connection for the wife.  I hope the expand on that throughout the show. 

Also, anyone read the graphic novel of the same name?  Hoping to get this sometime this month.

Also, looking forward to the development of how his wife and fellow officer react with him coming back.

No time duration probably 2-4 weeks but none what so ever.

Yea, I'm also excited as to see what happens when he catches up with his deputy and his wife.
Nov 2 2010 05:40pm
Quote (wwe_extremist @ Nov 2 2010 05:14pm)
No time duration probably 2-4 weeks but none what so ever.

Yea, I'm also excited as to see what happens when he catches up with his deputy and his wife.

Hope the coma was a long time. Weird for his wife to go off like that within a few weeks. Though stress can do wonders.

Looking forward to more Hawkins and this will be the first time they develop a zombie story on a serious personal level via a show.
Gold: 7,450.00
Nov 2 2010 08:55pm
Quote (atmaweapon @ Nov 2 2010 06:40pm)
Hope the coma was a long time.  Weird for his wife to go off like that within a few weeks.  Though stress can do wonders.

Looking forward to more Hawkins and this will be the first time they develop a zombie story on a serious personal level via a show.

The wound didn't look that bad to me. Not bad enough to put him in a coma at least. However a coma is the only way I could see everyone leaving him there. I mean if someone can't move at all it would be kinda a pain to move them in a emergency.
Nov 2 2010 09:37pm
Quote (Kevorkian @ Nov 2 2010 08:55pm)
The wound didn't look that bad to me. Not bad enough to put him in a coma at least. However a coma is the only way I could see everyone leaving him there. I mean if someone can't move at all it would be kinda a pain to move them in a emergency.

On the other side, there would be considerable muscle/motor skill loss when a person goes into a coma (depending on how long). The dude was cut as the day he got shot.

Agree that wound was odd to cause him to go into a coma. However, they had to do something.
Gold: 7,450.00
Nov 2 2010 10:20pm
Quote (atmaweapon @ Nov 2 2010 10:37pm)
On the other side, there would be considerable muscle/motor skill loss when a person goes into a coma (depending on how long).  The dude was cut as the day he got shot.

Agree that wound was odd to cause him to go into a coma.  However, they had to do something.

When he first got shot it seemed like it just barely nicked his side. However when he wakes up with bandages it seems like it was much deeper in. If it punctured anything importent I could possibly see that or even the amount of blood loss possibly leading to him being in a coma. When he stumbled to the sink and started drinking how thirsty he seemed made me think he has indeed gone without care for a few days but yet not long enough for him to have died. The fact his wound seemed like it had hardly healed and I believe his facial hair was a little longer lead me to believe even if he was in coma is wasn't for a long enough time to cause considerable muscle loss. Also gotta keep in mind he was pretty damn week when he woke up. Could say this was from lack of care which dehydration alone can make you look cutter actually.

Just my thoughts.

My thoughts for next episode is he will end up talking to whoever is on the radio or whoever is on the radio will help/instruct him how to get out. I'd guess that whoever is watching him is in one of the buildings around him and seems pretty "knowing" of the surroundings to have made it this far is such a zombie filled area. Probably end up hooking up with the guy on the radio and his team(if he is in a group). As we get to see what it takes to survive in such a area. Don't really see him getting out of this city any time soon but I could be wrong.

This post was edited by Kevorkian on Nov 2 2010 10:26pm
Go Back To Movies & TV Shows Topic List
Prev12345669Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll