d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Site Suggestions > Search Function In Scammer Acc. Section
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,128.60
Oct 3 2010 08:46am
hi,
the suggestion i want to give is add the search function in the "Scammer Accusations" section. Since it does exists in other sections, i think it won't be so difficult to do.
My opinion is that it would be very usefull. For example, if i am going to buy a very expensive item from a user, of course i would be very interested in knowning if this guy is trustable, or how much i can trust him. To look at the warn, fgs, join date or posts (why posts after all?!?) means nothing, and moderators should now it better than me; sometime i take a look at the scammer accusations section, and i saw people with 300k fg or with 2005 join date scamming other users. The fact is that even if one get locked or gain a warn, it is not a guarantee for the other users, since this guy can repay the scam and reomve the warn. But i mean, even if one repaid a scam, how could i ever trust him in buying (for example) a 50k fg walkirie wing?? I could i trust someone who scammed other users for a very lower amount of fgs? In theese cases, to be able to search in the scammer accusation section his account name (to see how many people he is supposed to have scammed and why) would be a nice thing. We are not supposed to be 24/7 here in this forum, and we cannot know every user (and their reputation). May be umperm sellers (wrost thing ever) and scammers will be never gone, but to be able to "track" them will greatly help us.

regards

edit: i did not make a poll since i think such thing must be considered by staff and not by users (at least, this is my idea)

This post was edited by Immortal_126 on Oct 3 2010 08:48am
Gold: 111,131.11
Oct 3 2010 10:02am
Been suggested and denied before, so it won't happen. It has too much scope to be abused to be of any real benefit.

Use common sense when trading, and use a mediator when unsure. You shouldn't have any problems.
Gold: 2,128.60
Oct 3 2010 12:26pm
Quote (Razzattack @ Oct 3 2010 05:02pm)
Been suggested and denied before, so it won't happen. It has too much scope to be abused to be of any real benefit.

Use common sense when trading, and use a mediator when unsure. You shouldn't have any problems.

been deined? really?!? Everyone one can judge by themself and so decide if an accusation is really or not, in any case it would be a parameter to evaluate, i am quite surprise of this decision. On the other hand, the greater problems are the unperm items, and i don't know what kind of sense one could use there...
Anyway, i didn't know it was suggested yet, but admins should really consider their position.
Go Back To Site Suggestions Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll