Quote (LP_Soldier @ 30 Sep 2010 20:15)
isnt it kinda..?

would be great if other good pcers backup me or explain it to me

"16) Rare ice XIV
Level Req: 55
Spell Damage: 170 to 204
Mana Cost: 109

+132% Enhanced Effect
+1% Armor Pierce - 20k ish, 120+ee charms only go up for sale a few times a year, most will tell you it's worth 12-15k but I wouldn't sell it for that)

17) Mystical ice XIV
Level Req: 55
Spell Damage: 160 to 192
Mana Cost: 109

+118% Enhanced Effect
+9 Strength
+1 to 2 Life per Attack - 10-15k again, same as above."

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=48147857&f=92&v=1

I am for sure going to avoid making price checks for you in the future :) that is for sure.
Gold: 1,432.53
Sep 30 2010 04:18pm
:(

You know... what's funny is... to start, Alexis PM'd me the p/c on a 15 30 int dagger I FOUND and said 500 that I wouldn't get more and that he was interested. I'm not greedy and I don't really care so I sold it for 500. When I say I don't care, I mean I found the item it was free to find so anything I make is a +. That doesn't mean I don't care and won't sell things I buy for half the price.

Then, he tells the 15 30 int scale owner 2-300.

Someone was iso (I think it was Alexis but I can't find thread and not 100%) a mq light charm. I said I'd sell mine but don't offer me bullshit. I even told him "I would normally sell it to you for what I bought it for but atm I'm really in need of fg so I won't sell it unless you offer me more then I paid for it." He offers me 10k and said that cyber said it was worth 12 at max. <_< Interesting thing is Cyber doesn't own it, and he didn't even offer me what he was told it was worth.

Anyway... Jamal has a 151ee light for sale and somehow someone talked him into selling it for 15k.

KEEP IN MIND GUYS - Datis sold his 200ee (or close to) mq charm for 75k. SEVENTY FIVE KAY! So you're gonna tell me that 45ee is worth 60 thousand fg? Not hardly.

But, please, I don't want this to turn into a flame topic. I don't want ANYONE saying in the back of their head, "I don't slash with dapittsta." That's not what I'm here for. It's a sad day on jsp when the extremely SMALL community of hardcore slashers we have can't get along and have people they won't slash with. :(

It's over, I will finish this.

I will, from now on, never post a p/c without links to support it or gold logs from me buying something similar.

Will that fix this?
Gold: 106,730.84
Sep 30 2010 04:23pm
Quote (dapittsta @ Sep 30 2010 06:18pm)
:(

You know... what's funny is... to start, Alexis PM'd me the p/c on a 15 30 int dagger I FOUND and said 500 that I wouldn't get more and that he was interested. I'm not greedy and I don't really care so I sold it for 500. When I say I don't care, I mean I found the item it was free to find so anything I make is a +. That doesn't mean I don't care and won't sell things I buy for half the price.

Then, he tells the 15 30 int scale owner 2-300.

Someone was iso (I think it was Alexis but I can't find thread and not 100%) a mq light charm. I said I'd sell mine but don't offer me bullshit. I even told him "I would normally sell it to you for what I bought it for but atm I'm really in need of fg so I won't sell it unless you offer me more then I paid for it." He offers me 10k and said that cyber said it was worth 12 at max. <_< Interesting thing is Cyber doesn't own it, and he didn't even offer me what he was told it was worth.

Anyway... Jamal has a 151ee light for sale and somehow someone talked him into selling it for 15k.

KEEP IN MIND GUYS - Datis sold his 200ee (or close to) mq charm for 75k. SEVENTY FIVE KAY! So you're gonna tell me that 45ee is worth 60 thousand fg? Not hardly.

But, please, I don't want this to turn into a flame topic. I don't want ANYONE saying in the back of their head, "I don't slash with dapittsta." That's not what I'm here for. It's a sad day on jsp when the extremely SMALL community of hardcore slashers we have can't get along and have people they won't slash with. :(

It's over, I will finish this.

I will, from now on, never post a p/c without links to support it or gold logs from me buying something similar.

Will that fix this?

i sold my light to a guildie for what i paid
and the charm datis sold was a 45 charm lol
and i bought it :D
Gold: 15,622.14
Sep 30 2010 04:25pm
:/ pcs on something that's actually good are pointless. I saw a pc on a light charm it read 7k MAX from multiple pcers, he ended up selling that charm for 20k to silence. Oh hey that charm belonged to jamaal :D

This post was edited by Kerberos on Sep 30 2010 04:26pm
Sep 30 2010 04:26pm
And I'm not mad at this at all.... damn.. I'm actually pretty disappointed that this was posted.

Someone took the time out of there day of slashing or cleaning up or whatever it was they were doing to go do p/c's for someone else and just because they MAY have been wrong they get a topic of flame towards them? I don't think I was wrong in the p/c, I think it's fair.

Either way.... This is sad and I'm really upset about how a person can get flamed for donating his time.

I'll stay away from the p/c forum from now on.

Quote (Kerberos @ Sep 30 2010 02:25pm)
:/ pcs on something that's actually good are pointless. I saw a pc on a light charm it read 7k MAX from multiple pcers, he ended up selling that charm for 20k to silence.  Oh hey that charm belonged to jamaal :D

My thoughts exactly. People p/c them low for two reasons:

1. They want to own one and can't afford it.
Or
2. They saw someone sell it for dirt cheap but didn't take into consideration that it was to his best friend, or his guild owner, or w/e the case may be.

Datis gave 700 items away and could've got at least 1k for each of those items (some of them were worth 50k+). Does that mean that most everything is worth 1fg now? Come on.. :(

This post was edited by dapittsta on Sep 30 2010 04:30pm
Gold: 30.00
Sep 30 2010 04:31pm
Quote (dapittsta @ Oct 1 2010 12:26am)
And I'm not mad at this at all.... damn.. I'm actually pretty disappointed that this was posted.

Someone took the time out of there day of slashing or cleaning up or whatever it was they were doing to go do p/c's for someone else and just because they MAY have been wrong they get a topic of flame towards them? I don't think I was wrong in the p/c, I think it's fair.

Either way.... This is sad and I'm really upset about how a person can get flamed for donating his time.

I'll stay away from the p/c forum from now on.

My thoughts exactly. People p/c them low for two reasons:

1. They want to own one and can't afford it.
Or
2. They saw someone sell it for dirt cheap but didn't take into consideration that it was to his best friend, or his guild owner, or w/e the case may be.

There is another factor.

Person x is iso an item that is very hard to come by.

Person y iso the same item as person x.

When the item they have been looking for finally shows up they will both most likely pay alot more then re-sell value simply because they are tired of waiting for the item and that's what rly makes rare items hard to P/C.
Gold: 1,250.46
Sep 30 2010 04:38pm
you should demand a refund for whatever you were charged for that
Sep 30 2010 05:08pm
Quote (benell @ Sep 30 2010 12:21pm)
If you pay more than 5k for a charm like that you are just mental :)

Price check forums are used by people to raise the prices on their items and then take advantage of it :)

And if you play HC you should know, if an item is nice its 10k+ depending on the people interested if its semi nice it's 1k. Else its 19.99. :)

As for you... I can't even believe you posted in here. Everyone knows what you do with your items. And also, this post is a complete lie and you know it. Here's some examples to start:

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=47733291&f=35 - "I bought it for 4.5k but I'll sell it for 6k"

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=47138797&f=35 - Here's a thread where I BIN'd an axe you had for 1100 and you pm'd me and told me it was sold.

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=47815725&f=35 - MYSTERIOUSLY ENOUGH! Look at this!? The same axe comes up in your possession... but this time it's for 4k:rofl:

And why was it now priced at 4k? Because you were (and I quote, don't ask me to ss the PM bc I will), "cut throating Datis' thread/axe." Once you realized he could get 4.5k for a 124ee 15axe you thought you could get 4k for a 112ee 15 axe.

Unfortunately, you're one of those "I don't slash with him" type of people bc I called you out on it. Which sucks because you're a really nice person. You may not have the best morals but you're overall a nice person.

This post was edited by dapittsta on Sep 30 2010 05:11pm
Gold: 22,397.83
Sep 30 2010 09:34pm
Quote (dapittsta @ Sep 30 2010 06:08pm)
As for you... I can't even believe you posted in here. Everyone knows what you do with your items.

I'm pretty sure he does mqs with them.

Quote (Hypocriticalista)
But, please, I don't want this to turn into a flame topic.

Mission disaccomplished!

This post was edited by danomak on Sep 30 2010 09:36pm
Gold: 11,270.01
Warn: 20%
Sep 30 2010 09:45pm
Quote (dapittsta @ 1 Oct 2010 00:08)
As for you... I can't even believe you posted in here. Everyone knows what you do with your items. And also, this post is a complete lie and you know it. Here's some examples to start:

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=47733291&f=35 - "I bought it for 4.5k but I'll sell it for 6k"

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=47138797&f=35  -  Here's a thread where I BIN'd an axe you had for 1100 and you pm'd me and told me it was sold.

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=47815725&f=35  -  MYSTERIOUSLY ENOUGH! Look at this!? The same axe comes up in your possession... but this time it's for 4k:rofl:

And why was it now priced at 4k? Because you were (and I quote, don't ask me to ss the PM bc I will), "cut throating Datis' thread/axe." Once you realized he could get 4.5k for a 124ee 15axe you thought you could get 4k for a 112ee 15 axe.

Unfortunately, you're one of those "I don't slash with him" type of people bc I called you out on it. Which sucks because you're a really nice person. You may not have the best morals but you're overall a nice person.

Don't be mad bro :) I am not one of those 'I don't slash with you' people, but you get all upset when I don't respond to a pm within a timeframe of like 5 minutes. I have better stuff to do at times :(

And yes I take advantage of market opportunities, and as far as prices an item is worth what you are willing to pay for it, or a seller is willing to sell for. Trading is a vital part of this game and some are just better or more cut throat in it then others.

But I am not the only person doing so, but I am the person getting accused and judged for it :)

As far as what I do with my items, is what I want to do with them. Nobody is obliged to buy what I sell, to bid on what I sell but with 50 people playing HC and having the monopoly on 25% of the nice stuff (in my mind at least) I can control what I want, but then again the work I did to acquire my items is hard work and a severe time investment :)

So how can you state not wanting to turn this into a flame topic, but then call me out and put me on the spot :)

And you paid 5k for a 119ee / 5 str 15 axe :) needs other gear to function properly (A)

where as this is the better item, which anyone who properly clicks nows :) therefore me asking a price lower than what you paid for axe A is a good deal in my opinion and more fairer than what you paid to acquire item A... But 'it's not hc's best' :) <3

Arcane alloy axe -> full chains without decent charm / armor
Level Req: 15
Damage: 86 to 103

+99% Enhanced Effect
+1 to 6 Life per Attack
+2% Mind Numb
+1% Critical Flux
+2% Magical Damage Reduction
+4% Mana Syphon

This post was edited by benell on Sep 30 2010 10:01pm
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev12345Next