d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Archives > Softcore USWest 2010 > Spending 1k...
12Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 1,541.58
Sep 28 2010 08:29pm
I'm iso...

3/3/20's.
200ed up'd eth titans.
15+fcr Str life necro ammy.
2 x pzn facets 1 blue 1 purple.

Post Prices.

This post was edited by Wet4Geeko on Sep 28 2010 08:30pm
Gold: 0.46
Sep 28 2010 08:29pm
200 ed up titan here
Sep 28 2010 08:30pm
Quote (081206 @ Sep 29 2010 02:29am)
200 ed up titan here

Post price .
Gold: 0.00
Sep 28 2010 08:31pm
Just like you need to download hacks to attempt to be good on d2, you should probably go download some new jokes. The old ones are getting old and played out. They were never good in the first place either.... Jsp isn't just d2, nerd. You didn't even spawn when jsp was just d2, you should seriously stop while you are behind, you fail harder each time. Yes I go to high school. Is that a problem? Sorry I'm not a 25 year old nerd like you. Yeah, I'm going to MIT idiot, idk why you try, you fail every time. Oh and I like how you dodge the 3 times I posted her picture. Man you got raped, give up nerd. You cry every night to sleep after I verbal you. There are tons of ways, I was giving an easy way, for people who can afford 2 computers. Why would I want to even download another browser? If I wanted to I could log on multiple accounts on Firefox itself. Not saying I have multiple accounts, but I can. Yes I am a senior in high school. I take computer science courses. I am registed in the Computer Science Department at every school I applied to. Give it up trash. 2 words, Fucking Ugly. You got smashed last night, embarrassed beyong belief, and cried yourself to sleep last night. You realize your logic is flawed, and you should just stop. Apparently I don't know shit about computers, yet I am majoring in computer science? Man bitch caught me, I'm fucking doomed. Oink Oink Mrs. Piggy. To alll you haters, you fail. Try to find the pics on the internet please? I have 500 more where that came from, get good. I'll give you a year to find it on google, good luck. Man soo many homosexual faggots on my dick. Can't you guys suck each other off, I'm sick of having to throw you off. Sure... You look fat as fuck, don't lie nerd shit. Yeah 211.... Yup backwards, since you like backwards soo much your 173 is 371 your actual weight.... Raped. Yeah sure you did... You have 0 fg, 16k my ass LMFAO.... I know what the wutang clan is random. I never said I didn't. Get your facts straight. That picture is blurred to shit, you cannot see who the fuck is who. Yes I listen to "Kerry Underwood" I don't know who the fuck that is, but apparently you know a lot about the person... Exposed. Your girl looks like a fucking chink rat that you use to make your "general tao chicken" Yeah my girl is fat weighing 112 pounds? Yup that is fat. Don't talk about fat, look at yourself lardass. Drop dead gorg? Yeah you drop dead if you fucking look at her, she is fucking ugly. Bitch is like medusa. Idk why you would be proud of that. Yeah, sorry my girl has d2 items to sell, you got what....? Locked/Scammer tags. Kid needs to scam for fg, LMFAO RAPED. You fail random, kill yourself. Who poses? You are bad. You don't even know how to use photoshop, I am amazing. My sig is rated 10/10 constantly, while yours is like -10. Bad lighting? Get a new monitor you fucking poor piece of shit. My grandparents were in America at the time, you fucking fail... Atleast I still have my grandparents, and my parents in fact. My dad is alive in well, where is yours? Oh yeah 6 feet under after shooting himself in the fucking head. Um... I'm going out for the 2016 Olympics, maybe 2012, we will see. So shut the fuck up. You should worry about leaving your house, not me making it to the Olympics. No you didn't, you are a retard? Do you realize the more you do something, the more used to it you get. So why would you type like a fucking nigger, when you can type proper? Thought so, failed. The Internet, and Irl speaking should be the same. So if you type something, it will look like what you are spewing on jsp correct? You must have handed in essays like you speak on jsp, and that is why you failed out of high school, and dropped out.Yes I am stupid, that is why I am graduating high school, going to a known college, and I am going to make 100000x as much as you? You make 700 a month, I make that shit in penny collections. Get fucking good. "You never added points into intellect cuz you are so dumb." THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN LMFAO..... This isn't a fucking game dumb fuck. Someone is mad they got rompoozle Jacksoned. IF YOU EDIT THIS I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD YOU ARE GAY, AND I WILL NEVER EVER LEAVE YOU UN FUCKING VERBALLED. Why the fuck do you keep saying McJew" "McHerpes" "McAnything" Seriously bitch you are fat as fuck. Are you so used to ordering from McDonalds, that you put "Mc" infront of everything? YOU FAILED, GOT SMASHED OFF OF VENT, YOU GOT RAPED. FAT FUCKING BITCH, SHIT IS PHOTOSHOPPED LMFAO.. And you look like you got smashed by a train...Why do you talk shit you fucking slut. I'm about to go chillax. Watch the fireworks of rage coming out of these kids. Maybe I'll give them a break and start to be nice. Congrats? Good observation, you fail. The funny thing is kid, you think you are all gangster and shit, but if you actually went to a real city and tried that shit LMFAO. They would fucking laugh their asses off, and then shoot you in the fucking head. This was what? 2 months ago? I moderate more shit now... Mad that all you will ever be in a shitty trailer park wigger? Damn you are fucking mad LMFAO.. Also why would you bring GGC to Jsp? Cannot think of anything to say? Even that was a failed as fuck verbal. Go killl yourself. Damn bitch is by far the worst fucking verballer this site has seen. Bitch needs to take some lessons. Jeet what time did you say they were? ......... You are indeed a retard, kill yourself. Why don't you go back to sucking Frank's dick even more, you homosexual faggot. Are you mad that animation is fucking easy as hell, and you think you are cool by using it in screen shots? You have no idea how to use it, kill yourself. Really? My English is fine, you just cannot come back at it. It's fine, you are trash, and will always be trash. Stop thinking you will be anything but that, a clown. Really? Mad you are getting verbal smashed by every single person in this thread? How does it feel to be like 25 years old and still playing this fucking old ass game. Go get a life, and get fucking good nerd. "Your internet?" I thought you have to be good at something to call it yours. Apparently it cannot be your internet then. Yeah "Run your circles outside." Nice comeback, coming from the kid who spends his entire day on the computer. I throw in Track, I have a life, what is your excuse? Who would honestly want to be a fucking pig human scum? Yes we are losers, and you are also one of the people on these forums. You basically classified yourself as a loser.... Kill yourself. You are in college, when I go to college I will probably NEVER be on jsp. I have taken 7 month, and 3 month breaks from jsp in the past, so don't give me bullshit and think I wouldn't take an entire year off of Jsp. "Nerdcake" LMFAO.... Nice one piglet, go kill yourselves. Yeah I will have fun with Tati, too bad you will never get laid in your life. I wonder who will last the longest without getting laid. You, Neo, James, or Fenix. My bet goes to the piglet. I also just wanted to let you know that you are BY FAR the worst flamer/disser, w/e I have ever seen. I have seen my 2 year old brother smash kids more then you. Your disses are basically like, "You are an idiot..." Also stop talking about my girl Tati like you know shit about her, or us. You are an ugly, fat, piece of farm trash; who looks like a pig. You have no right to talk about her, or anyone for that matter. Just because she is beautiful, and mine, doesn't mean you need to hop all over her. We all know you wish you looked like her, hell any female with the right mind would want to look like her. So stop your fucking bitching and complaining. Try losing some pounds, get like 20 face lifts, some implants, and then you MIGHT be good. Until the time you look like a normal human, just shut the fuck up, and continue to shut the fuck up, and never talk again about her, or anyone. I have brain cells. You go to D2U and you think you are fucking smart. Go kill yourself and make me some bacon bitch. Yes I do, don't fucking tell me who I know, and who I don't know you fucking skank..... I don't need e-pride, go kill yourself.... Nerdcake? Nice insult nerd fuck. I'm not angry. I have tons of friends, I don't care what a pig looks like, nor what she thinks.... Go kill yourself.. Everyone hurts your feeling apparently.... I should leave the flaming, because you are probably crying to Casey right now? I know Tati irl, what don't people understand? Go kill yourself because you do not look like a woman, or human for that matter, and guys don't like you. I can call you Pigniqa now I guess... I am hot shit, I am fucking amazing. I don't need to fool anyone, I'm not fake I don't need to lie to nerds. I do not respect lying at all, I don't respect when people say they will do shit, and wont do it. I'm not mad, we are actually all laughing our asses off at you. You are seriously horrible LMFAO....... The problem is though, you are a pig, GOOD DUELS.... Oink oink, WOOF? Did it really take you 20 minutes to think up something that retarded? I guess a name is now a fad...? Yup because only Jews do tax collecting... HOLY FAIL LMFAO... Do you honestly see how horrid your comebacks are? Are you embarrassed at this shit? Man your combacks are almost as bad as your dueling skills, and those are fucking terrible. I honestly am starting to feel bad for you. t does say *Zuljian up there. I know you would get rompoozled. Donny did get benched btw. 90% of Jsp is all random hacking spawns who cannot duel legit. If you can duel legit, that is fine. If you were to go up against people like Kylev, Aaron, Thug, Jim, or Fink, I doubt you would do anything. That is the fucking problem.. We don't want all of these newk ids, we want people who know how to fucking duel. It's sad to see people using auto duel programs. D2 is supposed to be a fun game, not a game to see who can out hack the next person. Seriously I doubt any of you could actually duel gm legit. I don't even care if it is bm legit, but legit in itself. Get good
<3
gl :P

This post was edited by DANK45 on Sep 28 2010 08:31pm
Sep 28 2010 08:32pm
Quote (DANK45 @ Sep 29 2010 02:31am)
Just like you need to download hacks to attempt to be good on d2, you should probably go download some new jokes. The old ones are getting old and played out. They were never good in the first place either.... Jsp isn't just d2, nerd. You didn't even spawn when jsp was just d2, you should seriously stop while you are behind, you fail harder each time. Yes I go to high school. Is that a problem? Sorry I'm not a 25 year old nerd like you. Yeah, I'm going to MIT idiot, idk why you try, you fail every time. Oh and I like how you dodge the 3 times I posted her picture. Man you got raped, give up nerd. You cry every night to sleep after I verbal you. There are tons of ways, I was giving an easy way, for people who can afford 2 computers. Why would I want to even download another browser? If I wanted to I could log on multiple accounts on Firefox itself. Not saying I have multiple accounts, but I can. Yes I am a senior in high school. I take computer science courses. I am registed in the Computer Science Department at every school I applied to. Give it up trash. 2 words, Fucking Ugly. You got smashed last night, embarrassed beyong belief, and cried yourself to sleep last night. You realize your logic is flawed, and you should just stop. Apparently I don't know shit about computers, yet I am majoring in computer science? Man bitch caught me, I'm fucking doomed. Oink Oink Mrs. Piggy. To alll you haters, you fail. Try to find the pics on the internet please? I have 500 more where that came from, get good. I'll give you a year to find it on google, good luck. Man soo many homosexual faggots on my dick. Can't you guys suck each other off, I'm sick of having to throw you off. Sure... You look fat as fuck, don't lie nerd shit. Yeah 211.... Yup backwards, since you like backwards soo much your 173 is 371 your actual weight.... Raped. Yeah sure you did... You have 0 fg, 16k my ass LMFAO.... I know what the wutang clan is random. I never said I didn't. Get your facts straight. That picture is blurred to shit, you cannot see who the fuck is who. Yes I listen to "Kerry Underwood" I don't know who the fuck that is, but apparently you know a lot about the person... Exposed. Your girl looks like a fucking chink rat that you use to make your "general tao chicken" Yeah my girl is fat weighing 112 pounds? Yup that is fat. Don't talk about fat, look at yourself lardass. Drop dead gorg? Yeah you drop dead if you fucking look at her, she is fucking ugly. Bitch is like medusa. Idk why you would be proud of that. Yeah, sorry my girl has d2 items to sell, you got what....? Locked/Scammer tags. Kid needs to scam for fg, LMFAO RAPED. You fail random, kill yourself. Who poses? You are bad. You don't even know how to use photoshop, I am amazing. My sig is rated 10/10 constantly, while yours is like -10. Bad lighting? Get a new monitor you fucking poor piece of shit. My grandparents were in America at the time, you fucking fail... Atleast I still have my grandparents, and my parents in fact. My dad is alive in well, where is yours? Oh yeah 6 feet under after shooting himself in the fucking head. Um... I'm going out for the 2016 Olympics, maybe 2012, we will see. So shut the fuck up. You should worry about leaving your house, not me making it to the Olympics. No you didn't, you are a retard? Do you realize the more you do something, the more used to it you get. So why would you type like a fucking nigger, when you can type proper? Thought so, failed. The Internet, and Irl speaking should be the same. So if you type something, it will look like what you are spewing on jsp correct? You must have handed in essays like you speak on jsp, and that is why you failed out of high school, and dropped out.Yes I am stupid, that is why I am graduating high school, going to a known college, and I am going to make 100000x as much as you? You make 700 a month, I make that shit in penny collections. Get fucking good. "You never added points into intellect cuz you are so dumb." THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN LMFAO..... This isn't a fucking game dumb fuck. Someone is mad they got rompoozle Jacksoned. IF YOU EDIT THIS I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD YOU ARE GAY, AND I WILL NEVER EVER LEAVE YOU UN FUCKING VERBALLED. Why the fuck do you keep saying McJew" "McHerpes" "McAnything" Seriously bitch you are fat as fuck. Are you so used to ordering from McDonalds, that you put "Mc" infront of everything? YOU FAILED, GOT SMASHED OFF OF VENT, YOU GOT RAPED. FAT FUCKING BITCH, SHIT IS PHOTOSHOPPED LMFAO.. And you look like you got smashed by a train...Why do you talk shit you fucking slut. I'm about to go chillax. Watch the fireworks of rage coming out of these kids. Maybe I'll give them a break and start to be nice. Congrats? Good observation, you fail. The funny thing is kid, you think you are all gangster and shit, but if you actually went to a real city and tried that shit LMFAO. They would fucking laugh their asses off, and then shoot you in the fucking head. This was what? 2 months ago? I moderate more shit now... Mad that all you will ever be in a shitty trailer park wigger? Damn you are fucking mad LMFAO.. Also why would you bring GGC to Jsp? Cannot think of anything to say? Even that was a failed as fuck verbal. Go killl yourself. Damn bitch is by far the worst fucking verballer this site has seen. Bitch needs to take some lessons. Jeet what time did you say they were? ......... You are indeed a retard, kill yourself. Why don't you go back to sucking Frank's dick even more, you homosexual faggot. Are you mad that animation is fucking easy as hell, and you think you are cool by using it in screen shots? You have no idea how to use it, kill yourself. Really? My English is fine, you just cannot come back at it. It's fine, you are trash, and will always be trash. Stop thinking you will be anything but that, a clown. Really? Mad you are getting verbal smashed by every single person in this thread? How does it feel to be like 25 years old and still playing this fucking old ass game. Go get a life, and get fucking good nerd. "Your internet?" I thought you have to be good at something to call it yours. Apparently it cannot be your internet then. Yeah "Run your circles outside." Nice comeback, coming from the kid who spends his entire day on the computer. I throw in Track, I have a life, what is your excuse? Who would honestly want to be a fucking pig human scum? Yes we are losers, and you are also one of the people on these forums. You basically classified yourself as a loser.... Kill yourself. You are in college, when I go to college I will probably NEVER be on jsp. I have taken 7 month, and 3 month breaks from jsp in the past, so don't give me bullshit and think I wouldn't take an entire year off of Jsp. "Nerdcake" LMFAO.... Nice one piglet, go kill yourselves. Yeah I will have fun with Tati, too bad you will never get laid in your life. I wonder who will last the longest without getting laid. You, Neo, James, or Fenix. My bet goes to the piglet. I also just wanted to let you know that you are BY FAR the worst flamer/disser, w/e I have ever seen. I have seen my 2 year old brother smash kids more then you. Your disses are basically like, "You are an idiot..." Also stop talking about my girl Tati like you know shit about her, or us. You are an ugly, fat, piece of farm trash; who looks like a pig. You have no right to talk about her, or anyone for that matter. Just because she is beautiful, and mine, doesn't mean you need to hop all over her. We all know you wish you looked like her, hell any female with the right mind would want to look like her. So stop your fucking bitching and complaining. Try losing some pounds, get like 20 face lifts, some implants, and then you MIGHT be good. Until the time you look like a normal human, just shut the fuck up, and continue to shut the fuck up, and never talk again about her, or anyone. I have brain cells. You go to D2U and you think you are fucking smart. Go kill yourself and make me some bacon bitch. Yes I do, don't fucking tell me who I know, and who I don't know you fucking skank..... I don't need e-pride, go kill yourself.... Nerdcake? Nice insult nerd fuck. I'm not angry. I have tons of friends, I don't care what a pig looks like, nor what she thinks.... Go kill yourself.. Everyone hurts your feeling apparently.... I should leave the flaming, because you are probably crying to Casey right now? I know Tati irl, what don't people understand? Go kill yourself because you do not look like a woman, or human for that matter, and guys don't like you. I can call you Pigniqa now I guess... I am hot shit, I am fucking amazing. I don't need to fool anyone, I'm not fake I don't need to lie to nerds. I do not respect lying at all, I don't respect when people say they will do shit, and wont do it. I'm not mad, we are actually all laughing our asses off at you. You are seriously horrible LMFAO....... The problem is though, you are a pig, GOOD DUELS.... Oink oink, WOOF? Did it really take you 20 minutes to think up something that retarded? I guess a name is now a fad...? Yup because only Jews do tax collecting... HOLY FAIL LMFAO... Do you honestly see how horrid your comebacks are? Are you embarrassed at this shit? Man your combacks are almost as bad as your dueling skills, and those are fucking terrible. I honestly am starting to feel bad for you. t does say *Zuljian up there. I know you would get rompoozled. Donny did get benched btw. 90% of Jsp is all random hacking spawns who cannot duel legit. If you can duel legit, that is fine. If you were to go up against people like Kylev, Aaron, Thug, Jim, or Fink, I doubt you would do anything. That is the fucking problem.. We don't want all of these newk ids, we want people who know how to fucking duel. It's sad to see people using auto duel programs. D2 is supposed to be a fun game, not a game to see who can out hack the next person. Seriously I doubt any of you could actually duel gm legit. I don't even care if it is bm legit, but legit in itself. Get good
<3

I see.
Gold: 9,303.00
Sep 28 2010 08:34pm
Quote (Wet4Geeko @ Sep 29 2010 02:29am)
I'm iso...

3/3/20's.
200ed up'd eth titans.
15+fcr Str life necro ammy.
2 x pzn facets 1 blue 1 purple.

Post Prices.

I think I got a facet 10fg
Gold: 265.58
Quote (DANK45 @ Sep 29 2010 02:31am)
<3

Dude.. Its the internet.. No matter how mad you get or how right you think you are.. No one gives a shit.

Love u James Goodluck! <3 :)
Quote (frkedeaky @ Sep 29 2010 02:34am)
I think I got a facet 10fg

Pm me color.

Quote (shibly912 @ Sep 29 2010 02:34am)
Dude.. Its the internet.. No matter how mad you get or how right you think you are.. No one gives a shit.

Love u James Goodluck! <3 :)

Danky just wants to slurp on my pecker ^.^ I'm not mad at him for that.

This post was edited by Wet4Geeko on Sep 28 2010 08:35pm
Sep 28 2010 08:41pm
Sep 28 2010 09:25pm
dfdf
Go Back To Softcore USWest 2010 Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic