d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Archived Games > Heroes of Newerth > General Hon Chat
Prev1314931503151315231533161Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
May 1 2017 10:22am
Quote (Pitbulul @ 1 May 2017 11:02)
let's play today in about 2 hours from now
international worker day who is up for some?

I can play a game or two but not much cause I have to study for a final tomorrow
Gold: 90,654.00
May 1 2017 10:56am
let's wait for vilify he might be able to play too
finishing my workout now gonna hit the shower and get a meal
Gold: 3.79
May 2 2017 08:27am
can carry all scrubs to immortal
pm here
May 2 2017 09:26am
didn't play s1 but i'm legend in s2
playing solo is kinda boring tho and painful at times
mostly going mid, my worst role is support and suicide
are there any EU players here? i ping too high for US
May 3 2017 03:45pm
wtf happened to this game?
- couriers now seem to be unlimited, and are invulnerable and uncontrollable. pressing the courier key no longer selects the courier, but either tells the courier to grab your stash and bring it to you, or return to base with your items. what the fuck
- scoreboard no longer expands in the top right, it comes up as an annoying overlay over the top of the game. what the fuck
- mmr is invisible? stats are invisible? i can't even look at my own stats, let alone other people's?
- new interfaces even have terrible grammar... does s2 have quality assurance anymore or are they close to bankruptcy?
- a lot of recipes have changed in strange ways.. sheepstick now doesn't give any stats, besides pure INT., which i assume was to nerf it a bit
- average wait time for me (at decent times of day for US) have been ~25 minutes on basic, ~10 minutes on non-basic, although i'm not sure if basic vs non basic is a determining factor anymore
- strange hero-specific changes like PR now has a magic armor and slowing reducing skill instead of the +armor skill he used to have
- strange map changes (i think only on the legion side)

in conclusion, fuck this game, i'm uninstalling again
Gold: 27,873.00
May 4 2017 11:24am
Quote (Ectasy @ May 3 2017 01:45pm)
wtf happened to this game?
- couriers now seem to be unlimited, and are invulnerable and uncontrollable. pressing the courier key no longer selects the courier, but either tells the courier to grab your stash and bring it to you, or return to base with your items. what the fuck
- scoreboard no longer expands in the top right, it comes up as an annoying overlay over the top of the game. what the fuck
- mmr is invisible? stats are invisible? i can't even look at my own stats, let alone other people's?
- new interfaces even have terrible grammar... does s2 have quality assurance anymore or are they close to bankruptcy?
- a lot of recipes have changed in strange ways.. sheepstick now doesn't give any stats, besides pure INT., which i assume was to nerf it a bit
- average wait time for me (at decent times of day for US) have been ~25 minutes on basic, ~10 minutes on non-basic, although i'm not sure if basic vs non basic is a determining factor anymore
- strange hero-specific changes like PR now has a magic armor and slowing reducing skill instead of the +armor skill he used to have
- strange map changes (i think only on the legion side)

in conclusion, fuck this game, i'm uninstalling again

It's not that bad if you just pretend to not notice it.

Hey Pitbulol sorry.. I think we need more time to be able to coordinate. We'll set something up eventually.
But since I dont get off work until it's 5 A.M. your time it's kinda rough :(
May 5 2017 09:45am
=remember when i said one day everybody will have their own free couriers? well.... it's a good change because trolling courier was a thing if there even was one
people in pub games would never buy and if they did they rarely shared (i used to always get my own and not share it most of the time)
=you can press and hold X during game and you will see everybody's stats (and items if their hero appears on the map)
=legacy mmr is hidden, only you can see your stats and you can only see stats for players current season
=i play using same old interface, you can set it in options and i also use old shop
=recipes and new items as well as heroes just gotta learn and get used to them
also staff of the master is sick on many heroes and it's considered a core item, even good rushing that first above anything
=basic or non, doesn't matter anymore everybody gets queued together
=for me wait time is 1/2-5 minutes, i think it gets better after you play your placement matches
=map changes are easy to get used to i didn't like them at first either
=dead creeps also no longer block camp respawn and as a skilled jungler this upset me for a long time and still does

got legendary on 2 accounts now i just hope i don't drop too much for placement in season 3, gold bracket heh.... no comment
it's a shame you don't retain ranks and i really don't like this at all, at the beginning of a season there's a lot of smurfs and also really bad players in placement games

we can still play if you guys want, i am around usually on evenings around 8 gmt eu time
wouldn't mind some 3 man smurfing as i am always forever.alone queuing
May 5 2017 08:02pm
wait there are placement matches?
lol
May 6 2017 08:20am
Quote (Ectasy @ 6 May 2017 05:02)
wait there are placement matches?
lol

you probably played PVP? the new mmr system is champs of newberth
i guess that's why you waited so long nobody plays that anymore