d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > World Football - Soccer > Real Madrid > Official Discussion Thread
Prev1161816191620162116221809Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Jul 1 2017 09:06am
Quote (Dav3z @ Jul 1 2017 10:55am)
I dont understand how ppl doesnt care about Ronaldo right now. Real madrid has good players (even who stays w/o playing), way better than FC Barcelona (my team) this year. I mean, few years ago we had the same thing on FC Barcelona: we won everything with Guardiola and the first Luis Enrique season so they thought "we are the best so we can sell very good players like Thiago to Bayern (example)", and now you can see we miss many of them, specially mid centers.

Im saying that because Madrid can sell many good players like James because NOW they have enough players, but maybe not ''tomorrow'. At this moment they dont need money, two champions in a row is enough money and they didnt wasted many millions this last years, BUT they also dont need more players i think. im from FC Barcelona but i im not a fanatic, i just like to see pretty football. regards

You (Barca) need to step it up. This Madrid team will start falling the next few years, but you need to keep rising if you want to catch up.
Gold: 1,902.28
Jul 1 2017 11:18am
Quote (Dav3z @ Jul 1 2017 12:55pm)
I dont understand how ppl doesnt care about Ronaldo right now. Real madrid has good players (even who stays w/o playing), way better than FC Barcelona (my team) this year. I mean, few years ago we had the same thing on FC Barcelona: we won everything with Guardiola and the first Luis Enrique season so they thought "we are the best so we can sell very good players like Thiago to Bayern (example)", and now you can see we miss many of them, specially mid centers.

Im saying that because Madrid can sell many good players like James because NOW they have enough players, but maybe not ''tomorrow'. At this moment they dont need money, two champions in a row is enough money and they didnt wasted many millions this last years, BUT they also dont need more players i think. im from FC Barcelona but i im not a fanatic, i just like to see pretty football. regards

Highly doubtful Ronaldo is going anywhere, it's just typical pre-season media bullshit. He's denied he said he wanted to leave, he's just frustrated at this whole fake tax fraud nonsense and how it was handled. He's meeting with Perez in the next few days so everyone will know at that point. gz to him btw

Gold: 2,570.91
Jul 1 2017 12:56pm
Quote (Dav3z @ 1 Jul 2017 16:55)

wat

People aren't talking about Cristiano because nobody seriously thinks he will leave. Madrid selling James has to be done because, at least as long as Zizou is the coach, he has no room in the team and it's better not to keep unhappy players. I'm sure a good replacement will be bought. Just because Barça has dunces like Zubi or Robert Fernández making transfers it doesn't mean we're also going to make shit decisions during the transfer windows.
Gold: 1,511.15
Jul 2 2017 09:10am
Quote (Marieusz @ Jul 1 2017 07:18pm)
Highly doubtful Ronaldo is going anywhere, it's just typical pre-season media bullshit. He's denied he said he wanted to leave, he's just frustrated at this whole fake tax fraud nonsense and how it was handled. He's meeting with Perez in the next few days so everyone will know at that point. gz to him btw

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DDgR0l4XoAA3iSW.jpg

yea i understand perfectly what u saying. Im from Spain. Our media is bullshit because we like to talk so much about other ppl (not only about footballers, also famous ppl). Seriously, i understand Ronaldo. The same thing happened with Messi and everybody was with him. " we all are messi". but this is quiet diferent. we appreciate more our players (i mean FC Barcelona) cuz Real Madrid is the worst in that case. Just see what happened with Casillas. He gave us alot (to Spain in General, not ever talking what he did on RM - He was amazing) and also with Raul. When they was not giving his 100%, they went from the ''back door''.

Im saying this because when we heard Ronaldo wanted to leave (fake or not), the RM fans told that they dont need him. Like if he was like benzema or smth lol, rly, ronaldo gave to rm his best years. They dont appreciate the footballers that gave to them a lot of titles/good things. When they are gone, bye bye,
Gold: 135.00
Jul 5 2017 04:46am

Quote (Marieusz @ Jul 1 2017 06:18pm)

Jul 5 2017 12:42pm
Theo is now official B)

Welcome :hail:

Atlético is seriously butthurt and already cried in an official statement, where they basically talk as if he was never part of the club's history and his friendly games with the senior squad should be ignored... well, he did make history for Atlético with his Copa final goal with Alavés... technically he'll always be the last Atlético player to score in Calderón :lol:
Jul 8 2017 06:49am
So many reports from different sources saying Ceballos is a done deal. They guy has great potential, so he's obviously a good signing, but I really don't know where we're going to fit him. If there was no room for James (who still hasn't brought us an offer from another club btw), how is there going to be room for Ceballos? I don't know what Zidane has in mind, but honestly I think Ceballos would be making a mistake if he signed for us... unless he's somehow certain that he will get playtime, imo he should move abroad or wait until january to move to Atlético.

This post was edited by zarkadon on Jul 8 2017 06:50am
Gold: 1,649.45
Jul 8 2017 07:08am
Quote (zarkadon @ Jul 8 2017 01:49pm)
So many reports from different sources saying Ceballos is a done deal. They guy has great potential, so he's obviously a good signing, but I really don't know where we're going to fit him. If there was no room for James (who still hasn't brought us an offer from another club btw), how is there going to be room for Ceballos? I don't know what Zidane has in mind, but honestly I think Ceballos would be making a mistake if he signed for us... unless he's somehow certain that he will get playtime, imo he should move abroad or wait until january to move to Atlético.

I mean if Zidane keeps his philosophy, which is that everyone gets at least 1000 minutes on the pitch in a season, I don't think it'd be bad for his first season.

Yeah he would have to play a bit more than James to improve ( if James leaves ), but I don't think it's a bad thing.
Gold: Locked
Jul 8 2017 07:08am
Quote (zarkadon @ Jul 8 2017 08:49am)

Is it true Real is offering Chelsea a deal for morata + James?
You want 132 mil pounds, which would be insane lol.... they should be worth at max 50 each :(
Especially james, who we don't really need
Gold: 4,383.11
Jul 8 2017 07:25am
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWKZ-BdAUYw/

i hope perez has already prepared an offer :lol:
Go Back To World Football - Soccer Topic List
Prev1161816191620162116221809Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll