d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Archives > Softcore USWest Ladder 2010 > Ironman Competition With New Rules
Prev12345Next
Closed New Topic
Gold: 9,834.89
Aug 6 2010 01:28pm
Quote (neonspike @ Aug 6 2010 12:27pm)
iso u and me stop flaming eachother

btw u can keep the rules about running and certain chars like psych hammer sins :P

Deal.
Gold: 2.46
Warn: 40%
Aug 6 2010 01:28pm
ill post end first lol
Aug 6 2010 01:30pm
Quote (neonspike @ Aug 6 2010 12:27pm)
iso u and me stop flaming eachother

btw u can keep the rules about running and certain chars like psych hammer sins :P

Btw, no to running, cuz it's gonna be hard to determine, like i said difference between dodge and running all the way to cold plains to hide + replenish lol
Gold: 2.46
Warn: 40%
Aug 6 2010 01:30pm
To those with the courage to explore, test and discover for themselves,

My blog:
fromthetunnel.***

Magic not working for you?
http://vampiretemple.com/attraction.html
-------------------------------------------

I believed we where talking about vampires in general, that would include the Asetians would it not?

I do not kill myself so children in Africa can have my money, I live well knowing that I could have sent a child to school or given a family a house for the money the computer I write this on cost. And it do not bother me. If one is going to be concerned about everyone that might, possibly perhaps be harmed by one's actions, then well that is a recipe for depression is it not. I worry about those I affect directly, and for my friends and family and for the rest, I just do not care. I do not see it as my responsibility if somone I ask for the time, get one second late, so the porter is three seconds late so the valet get someone's car five seconds later than usually and that leads to somone ending up in a car accident. It is not my responsibility and it is not my fault. If I can not anticipate such a reaction, and would have no way of knowing what action would prevent it, then to assume responsibility for that is just, and I mean no offense, but it is completely ridiculous.

In fact thinking like this eliminate the concept of responsibility, as if the starter of a causal chain is responsible for all results of that chain then whoever created this world is responsible for everything happening, good or bad.

I like the Hollywood vampire, handsome, cool magickal powers, live forever, yeah, they are cool. I wish they where real. I would love to meet one

---------------------------------------------------

Vampires in modern literature and film are always very homoerotic. I've always wanted to go to goth clubs and go vampire hunting with a crossbow.

Do you at least die a little inside for this children in africa? Do you at least have pity for those involved in said car accident? If you answered no to either of these welcome to the club, but I have better justifications.
Aug 6 2010 01:31pm
More people plox
Gold: 6,657.00
Aug 6 2010 01:32pm
Quote (bullfrogsrules @ Aug 6 2010 11:30am)
To those with the courage to explore, test and discover for themselves,

My blog:
fromthetunnel.***

Magic not working for you?
http://vampiretemple.com/attraction.html
-------------------------------------------

I believed we where talking about vampires in general, that would include the Asetians would it not?

I do not kill myself so children in Africa can have my money, I live well knowing that I could have sent a child to school or given a family a house for the money the computer I write this on cost. And it do not bother me. If one is going to be concerned about everyone that might, possibly perhaps be harmed by one's actions, then well that is a recipe for depression is it not. I worry about those I affect directly, and for my friends and family and for the rest, I just do not care. I do not see it as my responsibility if somone I ask for the time, get one second late, so the porter is three seconds late so the valet get someone's car five seconds later than usually and that leads to somone ending up in a car accident. It is not my responsibility and it is not my fault. If I can not anticipate such a reaction, and would have no way of knowing what action would prevent it, then to assume responsibility for that is just, and I mean no offense, but it is completely ridiculous.

In fact thinking like this eliminate the concept of responsibility, as if the starter of a causal chain is responsible for all results of that chain then whoever created this world is responsible for everything happening, good or bad.

I like the Hollywood vampire, handsome, cool magickal powers, live forever, yeah, they are cool. I wish they where real. I would love to meet one

Vampires in modern literature and film are always very homoerotic. I've always wanted to go to goth clubs and go vampire hunting with a crossbow.

Do you at least die a little inside for this children in africa? Do you at least have pity for those involved in said car accident? If you answered no to either of these welcome to the club, but I have better justifications.

wtf is this?

bump
Gold: 722.00
Aug 6 2010 01:32pm
im down
Gold: 425.00
Aug 6 2010 01:33pm
Quote (awesomechoas @ Aug 6 2010 12:32pm)
im down

fsho and get in channel -_-
Gold: 339.90
Aug 6 2010 01:33pm
ill join
Gold: 339.90
Aug 6 2010 01:38pm
`1
Go Back To Softcore USWest Ladder 2010 Topic List
Prev12345Next
Closed New Topic