d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > More Ghost Questions.
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.01
Aug 3 2010 08:56pm
Quote (Incanitee @ Aug 3 2010 06:48pm)
What's so funny?

You really want to know?
K.

Quote (LeCorbeau @ Aug 3 2010 04:11pm)
Use guillaume omfg
fools are better than a fury if you got an imba one .

Like suwayyah eth selfrepair 40 ias fools KB 2sox 2assa 3wb 3ls 3dfly ...

else get fury suwayyah : 40 ias ( wsm ) high physical dmg , 66% ow , deadly strike ... what else .

and btw fury is vs ALL class , open wound is your main dmg source , always remember it

Quote (Flutter @ Aug 3 2010 04:43pm)
imbalanced
your fury is a hybsin weap, not a ghost

Everything that I bolded. Underlined is especially funny.
Gold: 45.50
Aug 3 2010 09:00pm
Perhaps an explanation as to the reason behind it being so obviously hilarious is in order?
Gold: 380.68
Aug 3 2010 09:03pm
Quote (Incanitee @ 4 Aug 2010 05:00)
Perhaps an explanation as to the reason behind it being so obviously hilarious is in order?

Because he probably never played assassin and like theorycrafting :))
Gold: 0.00
Aug 3 2010 09:08pm
Quote (LeCorbeau @ Aug 3 2010 11:03pm)

he's probably played a sin for longer than you've played diablo..

Aug 3 2010 09:13pm
Quote (Incanitee @ Aug 3 2010 07:00pm)

K then.
Long post coming right up...

Guillame? Dumbest thing you can do on a ghost. You lose out on so many more important stats that a circ can give you. Use highlords for the DS.
Suwayyah fools is too slow of a claw. You'd have to WSM bug it with a chaos RT to make it useful. Doing that makes the fools on offhand claw which doesn't work well.
Same with a fury suwayyah.
Your chaos should be suwayyah always if you're WSM bugging. Fools and fury are RT/FC because they become your primary claw.
Fury is not for every class. In fact, a good ED fools will out-perform a fury in 95% of your matches.
OW is NOT your main source of damage. Bleeding your opponent to death is outdated and outright shitty. More physical damage works way better.

As for other poster, fury is not only for hybrids.

Quote (LeCorbeau @ Aug 3 2010 07:03pm)

You really shouldn't be accusing other people of theorycrafting if you're posting shit like that LOL.

Edit:

2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous): Bryant, Ziecheik

Gogo Max! Flame on!

This post was edited by Bryant on Aug 3 2010 09:14pm
Gold: 45.50
Aug 3 2010 09:25pm
Sounds like solid reasoning behind it. I wasn't taking his suggestions as mandates anyways.

Thanks for feedback.
Gold: 380.68
Aug 3 2010 09:25pm
Quote (Bryant @ 4 Aug 2010 05:13)
K then.
Long post coming right up...

Guillame? Dumbest thing you can do on a ghost.You lose out on so many more important stats that a circ can give you. Use highlords for the DS.
You lose out so many more important stats that an amu can give you .Use guillaume for fhr , crushing blow , and DS .Point of view dude , point of view .
Suwayyah fools is too slow of a claw. You'd have to WSM bug it with a chaos RT to make it useful. Doing that makes the fools on offhand claw which doesn't work well.
Same with a fury suwayyah.
Okay when whirlwinding AR is calculated claw by claw except for the first frame , assuming you're triwhirling , you'll hit more with your foolmode regardless of it position .WSM bug oh , so hard to doubleclick a claw after BO in aim to win physical damages .
Your chaos should be suwayyah always if you're WSM bugging. Fools and fury are RT/FC because they become your primary claw.
Fury is not for every class. In fact, a good ED fools will out-perform a fury in 95% of your matches.
In fact open wound 500 damages outclass a full triww damages in 99% of your matches .Foolclaw is usefull to hit a smiter and proc KNOCKBACK . else there is no use of a fool on a ghost
OW is NOT your main source of damage.Bleeding your opponent to death is outdated and outright shitty. More physical damage works way better.
If you want physical dmg go for a barbarian , you will never win a paladin with triwhirling , nor a barb . Psn kills ES sorc , okay your physical damages will beat necro's bone armor.Wow.
As for other poster, fury is not only for hybrids.

You really shouldn't be accusing other people of theorycrafting if you're posting shit like that LOL.

make a game , test your gear , then use mine , do some math , come back and apologize .
;)

the only point you're right is a nice foolcaw truely outcast a fury ; but it is hard to get one .

Quote (ashwinthegrim @ 4 Aug 2010 05:08)
he's probably played a sin for longer than you've played diablo..

played diablo 1 and then 1.08 to now.. seems hard to play longer :))

This post was edited by LeCorbeau on Aug 3 2010 09:28pm
Aug 3 2010 09:37pm
Quote (LeCorbeau @ Aug 3 2010 07:25pm)
make a game , test your gear , then use mine , do some math , come back and apologize .
;)

the only point you're right is a nice foolcaw truely outcast a fury ; but it is hard to get one .

You get so much more out of circ than amulet...
FRW/2OS for more mods on circlet far exceeds an amulet.
WW AR is not calculated separately. Obviously you've never seen the test video that was done years ago to disprove that fact. I don't have a problem with WSM bugging, I do it all the time. What I have a problem with is you putting fools/fury as offhand claw.
Taking the time to bleed your opponents is dumb. They can just afk regen it back up. If you don't kill them fast enough they become highly defensive and making you go offensive, leaving you open to more mistakes. Fools claw is used to get in more consistent hits on any opponent. You don't only use it for high def paladins.
No you don't go for a barb just because having more physical damage is better. In fact, you saying that statement already tells me you're highly ignorant when it comes to sins. Playstyle between sin and barb is very different.
No shit you never tri whirl a din or barb. I'd assume you have enough common sense not to do that.
Yes, there's still psn on your claws. I don't get the point of that statement? You have psn and shitty physical damage, I have psn and more physical damage. Good job for making yourself look dumb :rofl:
Yes, I break bone armor on necros. You probably don't and you probably also lose to every nec you see.

What realm do you play? I'd be happy to destroy you and make you get on your knees.
Gold: 4,767.60
Aug 3 2010 09:45pm
Quote (Bryant @ Aug 3 2010 11:37pm)
You get so much more out of circ than amulet...
FRW/2OS for more mods on circlet far exceeds an amulet.
WW AR is not calculated separately. Obviously you've never seen the test video that was done years ago to disprove that fact. I don't have a problem with WSM bugging, I do it all the time. What I have a problem with is you putting fools/fury as offhand claw.
Taking the time to bleed your opponents is dumb. They can just afk regen it back up. If you don't kill them fast enough they become highly defensive and making you go offensive, leaving you open to more mistakes. Fools claw is used to get in more consistent hits on any opponent. You don't only use it for high def paladins.
No you don't go for a barb just because having more physical damage is better. In fact, you saying that statement already tells me you're highly ignorant when it comes to sins. Playstyle between sin and barb is very different.
No shit you never tri whirl a din or barb. I'd assume you have enough common sense not to do that.
Yes, there's still psn on your claws. I don't get the point of that statement? You have psn and shitty physical damage, I have psn and more physical damage. Good job for making yourself look dumb :rofl:
Yes, I break bone armor on necros. You probably don't and you probably also lose to every nec you see.

What realm do you play? I'd be happy to destroy you and make you get on your knees.

If he plays east you can use my ghost for a duel(Even though my life is a little low atm until I respec to full vita(I had enough str for fort/widow because I was having a bit to much fun in a pub))

Aug 3 2010 09:46pm
Quote (Scaryghoul @ Aug 3 2010 07:45pm)
If he plays east you can use my ghost for a duel(Even though my life is a little low atm until I respec to full vita(I had enough str for fort/widow because I was having a bit to much fun in a pub))

Sure, if I don't lag like crap on east LOL.
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll