d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Archives > Softcore USWest 2010 > Nfl Predictions > Who You Think Will Win?
Prev12345Next
Closed New Topic
Gold: 19,930.00
Jul 27 2010 12:04pm
Quote (UnDreamt @ Jul 27 2010 12:00pm)
I believe Cardinals, even without knowing the QB or how good he is, are still better than both Hawks and Rams. Rams have been pathetic but I see a 3 way battle for WORST in divison between Rams / hawks / niners

Vikings do not need farve to be good , they may need him to be "Superbowl" material. Peterson, Rice, Berrian. And if I have to choose on nothign else but Jared Allen vs. Rodgers . . . No chance

Brady is still Brady as someone said. The guy, as much as I hate him, has the QB mindset. I dont care about injuries from years ago, that guy can throw like a mother.

I see Vikes smacking the Packers and Bears around like no tomorrow.
I see the Cards barely pulling ahead of the 3 battle for worst team in the NFL ^^
I see Brady being top 5 or 6 QB stats all year. Sorry to say, but I think the Jets getting to the playoffs last year was luck. And people can laugh at the Dolphins but I believe they will be fighting the Jets for second in divi

nn to argue or anything,  just opinions so we can simply disagree ^_^

I agree about the Cards. Leinart is unproven, but with Fitzgerald there, it should make it better. The Niners are the only team I see that COULD give them problems. However, it the Cards division to lose and they should lock up the west.
Gold: 0.00
Jul 27 2010 12:04pm
Quote (UnDreamt @ Jul 27 2010 01:00pm)
I believe Cardinals, even without knowing the QB or how good he is, are still better than both Hawks and Rams. Rams have been pathetic but I see a 3 way battle for WORST in divison between Rams / hawks / niners

Vikings do not need farve to be good , they may need him to be "Superbowl" material. Peterson, Rice, Berrian. And if I have to choose on nothign else but Jared Allen vs. Rodgers . . . No chance

Brady is still Brady as someone said. The guy, as much as I hate him, has the QB mindset. I dont care about injuries from years ago, that guy can throw like a mother.

I see Vikes smacking the Packers and Bears around like no tomorrow.
I see the Cards barely pulling ahead of the 3 battle for worst team in the NFL ^^
I see Brady being top 5 or 6 QB stats all year. Sorry to say, but I think the Jets getting to the playoffs last year was luck. And people can laugh at the Dolphins but I believe they will be fighting the Jets for second in divi

nn to argue or anything,  just opinions so we can simply disagree ^_^

nice points, but i do have to disagree about the vikings point, yes they have peterson and rice, but they lost taylor and berrian is deterioration over the years, and i think that rodgers will tear up the bears and vikings this year, but who knows, and i think the jets will make it again, they had the best defense and best o line in the nfl, and now they got L.T. yes hes not what he used to be, but hes still great, so we will just have to wait and see whos going to run the gauntlet this year
Gold: 176.00
Jul 27 2010 12:06pm
Bears picked up julius peppers and chester taylor, may be contenders in the nfc
Jul 27 2010 12:08pm
Quote (HxCGamer @ Jul 27 2010 01:06pm)

thats true but 2 players dont make a team, well maybe with the bears thats true, b/c when urlacher went down they started to go to shit
Quote (HxCGamer @ Jul 27 2010 12:06pm)

They let go of Alex Brown for salary cap reasons and Ogunleye isn't there anymore, so the line needs to step up. However, the weakness is in the secondary. Them picking up Chris Harris at Safety made it better, but it's still spotty.

Packers
Vikings
Bears
Lions

Bears and Vikes can flip flop if the Vikes are struggling, but that's very unlikely.
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Quote (jshhvr112 @ Jul 27 2010 09:05am)
ets see how many ppl actually follow football, and lets hear some predictions for this coming up year.

NFC-
N- Packers
S- Saints
E- Eagles
W- Seahawks

Wildcards- Cowboys/Vikings

AFC-
N- Ravens
S- Colts
E- Jets
W- Chargers

Wildcards- Raiders/Patriots

Superbowl- Saints vs. Colts/Jets

Seahawks WOOOOOOT
Gold: 623.00
Quote (jshhvr112 @ Jul 27 2010 12:04pm)
nice points, but i do have to disagree about the vikings point, yes they have peterson and rice, but they lost taylor and berrian is deterioration over the years, and i think that rodgers will tear up the bears and vikings this year, but who knows, and i think the jets will make it again, they had the best defense and best o line in the nfl, and now they got L.T. yes hes not what he used to be, but hes still great, so we will just have to wait and see whos going to run the gauntlet this year

Yea well, seeing as tho my home team Steelers are looking to be absolutely pathetic this year :(

Imma be rooting for COlts / Vikes All year. And I wouldnt hate to see the Packers take the divi, as long as them gay ass bears dont ;)

http://i26.tinypic.com/20gzdpd.jpg
Jul 27 2010 12:10pm
Quote (UnDreamt @ Jul 27 2010 12:08pm)
Yea well,  seeing as tho  my home team Steelers  are looking to be absolutely pathetic this year :(

Imma be rooting for COlts / Vikes All year.  And I wouldnt hate to see the Packers take the divi, as long as them gay ass bears dont ;)

http://i26.tinypic.com/20gzdpd.jpg

What's the situation with Big Ben? I wouldn't count out the Steelers yet. Though Flacco and the Ravens do look intense :O
Jul 27 2010 12:22pm
Quote (keepinithood @ Jul 27 2010 01:10pm)
What's the situation with Big Ben?  I wouldn't count out the Steelers yet.  Though Flacco and the Ravens do look intense :O

yea i think big ben is out for the first 6 games of the season, and im sorry that could destroy their entire season right there
Gold: 623.00
Jul 27 2010 12:25pm
Quote (jshhvr112 @ Jul 27 2010 12:22pm)
yea i think big ben is out for the first 6 games of the season, and im sorry that could destroy their entire season right there

lol . . . or it could be the best thing to ever happen to us ;)

Big Ben has caused more cuss words to come out of my mouth than Stewart / Batch / Maddox combined! :P

No but really . . gunna be a bad season <_<
Go Back To Softcore USWest 2010 Topic List
Prev12345Next
Closed New Topic