d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > I'm Lost > I'm A Terrible Person
Prev123Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Retired Moderator
Gold: 1.66
Trader: Trusted
Jul 22 2010 09:48pm
It all started the moment you began doubting yourself.

What did you do that brought you to the length of telling her it was over in such a direct and completely explained text message? I feel as if you are hiding something from the story.

Currently however, demeaning yourself is the farthest thing from becoming a better person; it will only lead to more doubt and insecurities. I suggest that you talk to professional because it is quite clear that you are having an internal struggle with yourself and can not sort through your thoughts; this is a problem. It is crucial to talk to someone at this point.

It's been one year. It isn't wrong to think she has moved on, and even if she has which is very likely, it doesn't mean you've lost. I see that you really want to confront her but you're scared to, however, I think you should sort through your own problems first before doing so. Showing her the confused and insecure you will likely lead to rejection. Also, it seems you haven't had much experience with relationships. For this reason you should probably meet some new women. Experience can help you answer the majority of your questions. It can also let you know what your true feelings are. Was it because she was the one who had shown affection towards you, or is it a completely genuine feeling on your part? These questions are very important if you want to continue a relationship with her and can be answered through new relationships. You may learn something about yourself that you didn't know before.

Again, your should sort through your problems first. If it turns out your feelings are genuine towards her, you should approach her with the confidence to lead a relationship and accept the possibility of being rejected before doing so, for rejection is daily and an inevitable part of life. If she responds to you with mutual feelings, congratulations! If you learn you didn't really like her so much, or she rejects you, the field to play is huge! You can always meet new women that appeal to your tastes.

May the best be with you.
Gold: 255.00
Jul 22 2010 10:40pm
it's been a year, she's moved on.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 60%
Jul 22 2010 10:58pm
What a FUCKING failure/asshole... wow....
Gold: 104,723.53
Jul 23 2010 02:36am
By being afraid of screwing up, you screwed up big time and quit the relationship.

Experiance in relationships doesnt come from nowhere, you will definitively make mistakes and screw some things up but you will learn from it and making mistakes doesnt mean that a relationship will break..

be honest with yourself, you suffer from it and there is something unsolved in your past. You should go and talk to her, even if she has moved on, then at least you know it and will feel better. Otherwise talk it trough with her, tell her why you were afraid and that you now know better what you want, because you suffered 1 year from this decision. You can only win her back if you are also honest with her and win her trust back, that you wont dump her again for some stupid reason.
Gold: 576.00
Jul 23 2010 05:34am
Be straight up.
Tell her about your fears at the time, what you thought,
don't avoid the truth, she needs to know that you've regretted it for a long time.
Gold: 4,033.00
Jul 23 2010 06:41am
think with a bit of logic. if you go to her and tell her what you feel and so on, therell be just 2 opinions. she says hmm ok lets meet once again/ lets give us a new chance OR shell say: no i dont want you any more , leave me alone
if it goes all good , you wont have any emo problems anymore cause you solve the problem . if it all goes wrong youll know you tried everything and then be a man and think about the future.

but cutting yourself imo is the stupidest thing exist is to "cut" yourself . thats just a show imao.

dunno hate me or love me, but you have no balls, really
Gold: 2.00
Jul 23 2010 08:37am
A'ight..I kinda got the answers and advices I needed...And as expected, unserious people who just wants their 1+'s of the day. You don't have to post in here anymore, will be ignored..
Gold: 215,303.01
Jul 23 2010 09:40am
Quote (Phat_Addictive @ Jul 23 2010 12:41pm)
think with a bit of logic. if you go to her and tell her what you feel and so on, therell be just 2 opinions. she says hmm ok lets meet once again/ lets give us a new chance OR shell say: no i dont want you any more , leave me alone
if it goes all good , you wont have any emo problems anymore cause you solve the problem . if it all goes wrong youll know you tried everything and then be a man and think about the future.

but cutting yourself imo is the stupidest thing exist is to "cut" yourself . thats just a show imao.

Kinda this. Go down like a dragon if you're going to not succeed.
I know I did, except it sorta got left open ended and I knew I was going to my doom since she had just entered a relationship that she got into OVER exam period(basically I had no chance to act then)
Just give it a shot, idc if this is even ignored. Just do it, and stop the emo shit. You're only making things worse.
Gold: 4,033.00
Jul 23 2010 10:51am
Quote (FORt-HOBO @ Jul 23 2010 03:40pm)
Kinda this. Go down like a dragon if you're going to not succeed.
I know I did, except it sorta got left open ended and I knew I was going to my doom since she had just entered a relationship that she got into OVER exam period(basically I had no chance to act then)
Just give it a shot, idc if this is even ignored. Just do it, and stop the emo shit. You're only making things worse.

youre just a pussy. if youd do what i said now you
would have more success than crying around, sitting
at home and cutting your arms and legs off. be a man
and do what you have to do. doing nothing (what you
do) wont bring anything as you see.
second im not going to have +1 cause i need this shit
but wanted to help you in my personal direct version.
and what do you expect this people here to do.
imo you just drama areound. if you really really
cant do it then go to psychiater, but therell never
fall a piece of paper in your hands where the masterplan
is written down. think about this amd about my +1
and be a lil thankfull that i take my time to read
this and then answer. i could have +5 i that time.
Gold: 16,655.60
Jul 23 2010 02:45pm
Quote (Phat_Addictive @ Jul 23 2010 04:41am)

this is accurate and true.
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Prev123Next
Closed New Topic New Poll